Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials (59280 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by dchamp234(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=DropsMic post=126463877][/quote]
Let future terrorists be stoped at Young age, we don't need another attack in 30 or more years time but you can keep posting them let's keep laughing.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Tonyblessed(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2023
Very cowardly Hamas. You went to another man's land and killed innocent people and now they are playing the blame game. Israel has repeatedly asks everyone to evacuate knowing Hamas are using their own people as shields and to do evil the more. A terrorist is a terrorist and deserve no pity.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by dchamp234(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2023
jesmond3945:
if christians dont see anything wrong with this bloodshed then it is safe to say we are deceiving ourselves.
My friend, how long would we keep seeing something wrong with the killings caused by Muslims, how many christians including women and children has been killed most especially here in Nigeria? How about the most recent in a Catholic church in ondo state, how about the farmers, how about Kaduna, how about Deborah who was roasted like a goat in broad daylight, how about boko Haram killings of christians in the north? Did the christians fight back? Have these Muslim killers been brought to book? How long will we keep seeing something wrong? Sometimes I imagine how Nigeria would have been without Muslims, imagine how peaceful the world would have been without Muslims, someone has to stand and let them know that they don't own the world, what happened in sweden a fews days ago in the stadium? Christians will always be christians that's why Muslims keep doing what they like, let Israelites finish them, the rest of the world too is watching, in few years time, the Muslims will know their place, the hamas are not alone, presidents of Muslim countries founded them with those weapons, they don't want to see Israel again but that would never happen, the christian world won't let it happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by dchamp234(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2023
motayoayinde:

Ignorant idiots like you don't ever know the root cause of any matter.
When your eyes are glued to the screen, your watching bbnaija.

Idiot!!
Please explain the root cause of the matter 🙏?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by doffman: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2023
imbless:

Head slamming terrorist from the religion of terror, you guys from this demonic religion of terror thinks think that you have monopoly to violence will learn how to be humane in a very painful way.

You bloodthirsty magnificent illiterate with brain half a pea size were celebrating when hamas went into isrealis civilians homes and slaughtered men, women and children, now IDF is now killing all the hamas terrorists and you are crying.

You are the greatest terrorist and Israhell Ass$licker .

As it stands, your Israhell terrorist are still on the lost side .

Calculate the number of your Israhell IDF soldiers eliminated against the Palestinians fighter and exclude the innocent kids and civilians cowardly killed by your coward IDF .

Why can’t they come on ground and fight them physically and see how coward are your Israhell army will run away .

Your foolishness is of highest order.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by rspy: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Serves them right. They coordinate their missile attacks from Mosques, Schools, and Hospitals thinking that Israel won't strike because it will be immoral. Una dey mad! Weyrey la fi'n wo weyrey. Una go see crazyy!

Allah dey beg Israel to forgive
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Akharmony: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2023
Baptist Hospital. Isreal Hwfr?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by mogxy: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2023
It's a very terrible lie, This is a big set up. Isreal can never be that heartless. This is a very big sinister plot by Hams. Knowing fully well that the hospital belongs to a Christian organization,Hamas bombed it and framed it on Israel.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bukola94: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2023
misreal:
I am seeing footage now which showed that it was a misfired rocket...what say you?
post the footage here or keep shut for live. Is it every footage,video or audio that is real? What say you? See what the western world are feeding black and Africa has a whole. A Columbia president criticized Israel government, is Columbia a Muslims country or Christians country ? The whites have done u bad and u continue to fall for them, did you want to be unfortunate for live and be their slaves for live? Change your motive, I swear I am not causing u or meaning any disregard or disrespectful,but I want you to be thinking deep and be using your God giving brain
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by lendahand(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2023
misreal:
The mindset of this terrorist organisation is crazy.
Hamas keeps using civilians as shield,while they fire rockets from their shield..
Israel knows that if they don't wipe out Hamas,Hamas will wipe them out..
It's about the survival of the state of Israel,not appeasing the psychotic mindset of terrorist...
They will soon learn that Israel is not the US,they don't pamper terrorist or terrorist sympathizers...
Nothing you say online will affect how Israel sees this war.hate them or love them,na your wahala be that…. I also think that this is the best time for hamas to force a ceasefire from Israel.But then the question is,If the UN demands a ceasefire from Israel,who will call hamas to ceasefire,thereby halting the rocked launching from hamas.because if hamas doesn’t stop throwing rockets at Israel,Israel will not stop…. this hospital has probably been treating wounded hamas fighters
Isreal denied being behind this act...
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Morizo(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2023
HonNL:
The Al-Ahli Arab Hospital is owned and run by The Anglican Episcopal Diocese of Jerusalem

SOURCE

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - State of Palestine

This is reverse psychology tricks in guerilla you warfare. Anyone that study warfare should know that Hamas carried out those bombings in their own hospital to pitch the Arab world and United Nations against Israel.
Thank God Biden is there to see the facts for him[b]self.
Hamas should be wiped out from the map by any means necessary

[/b]

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bukola94: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2023
mogxy:
It's a very terrible lie, This is a big set up. Isreal can never be that heartless. This is a very big sinister plot by Hams. Knowing fully well that the hospital belongs to a Christian organization,Hamas bombed it and framed it on Israel.

U are gullible for the said statements and mad, Israel is not what? Oh God of mercy, so boko haram can never be that heartless ? It is a very big sinister plot by Yoruba & Up on. Knowing fully well that they want attention and sympathy from government by killing Christians and Muslims and frame it on Igbos and Yoruba. See the animals we are sharing country with,even Fulani herdman can reason or write what you just wrote
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by DropsMic(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2023
dchamp234:

Let future terrorists be stoped at Young age, we don't need another attack in 30 or more years time but you can keep posting them let's keep laughing.

Okay. God bless you. ✌️
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bukola94: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2023
lendahand:
Isreal denied being behind this act...
what did you expect ? If u are the one,won't u deny it ? Confusion, u don't get this chess or games been play by America & Isreal , western want to draw Muslims into this war and trap them and put the blame on Muslims. God pass all of u for feining ignorance and not seeing the true pictures and see the true pictures when Russia Putin pounce on Ukraine. God go punish all of u that criticize Russia and speak for Ukraine then and hit Twitter trending
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by ragakaer(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=misreal post=1264

History and circumstances should be taken into consideration when war erupts. Natayau asked Gaza citizens to leave the area before total onslaughts on Gaza for days, you were happy that Palestine and Hamaz will be grounded.

Have you ever taken time to ask yourself the cause of Holocaust of Israelites in Europe and America in early 20th century? Why did Europeans snatch Palestinian land for Israel?
Why did Israel continue to expand its coast above the given land mass, why will they continue to oppress Palestinians over the years? What causes this current war? If you are happy that Palestine is being enraged because you are christian, know that Palestine has more Christians than Israel and Israelites are more Jewish than Christian.
If this fight continues for the next 500years, Palestinians will never be wiped off. Hypocrisy doesn't last forever.
Afghanistan and Iran is a typical example. It is just matter of time.
For peace to reign, taking side biasedly without considering the facts and realities will not yield anything.

Additionally, try to identify propaganda news from real news, it will do your mind lots of good.
IROYINOGUNKIITAN
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Morphinne: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2023
rottennaija:
Israel is worse than Nazi Germany. They days will surely come.
Really? Religion blinds people. So it’s right for Hamas terrorists to keep on assaulting and killing people with weapons as well as firing rockets with the intent to kill (Iron Dome defense system is Israel’s saving grace) but it’s wrong for Israel to defend itself?
Religion apart, please make this make sense to us
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bukola94: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
U get it, Baptist is Christians missionary. I don't want to say church. But some Christians are supporting Israel. Ask yourself this question and think deeply, if jesus christ is alive today, will he support or criticize the actions of the Jews or Israel or you all that called yourself Christians by names ? Jesus is not a hypocrite, he support peace and his gospel preaches peace. He never supported war. So are you really a born again Christian, or you are just a Christian by names. Many Christians of today don't understand their religion just like many of Islam followers. Many are going against the teachings of christ, Jesus never support war or participate in war,u can quote me anywhere, if you think there is a bible verse that says jesus fight war or support war crimes. Thanks
I am not comment for likes or sympathy for Hamas,but for humanity sake. Israel should continue their adventures has they like,but remember humanity and history will judge them,it is just matter of time. Nemesis and karma will catch up with them. Believers of Christ, is this what Jesus preach ? War mongers and those mocking Palestinians, I know u won't answer if Jesus Christ is a war monger or mock people in pains or war
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Jeyun: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2023
motayoayinde:

Stop praising the killing of people in the hospital like a coward!!

We're tired of the dumb praise-singing.
Let them kill Hamas in the tunnels and not defenseless people!!!
Is that too much to ask?

For days now they've been at the Gaza border without being able to go in cause it's so easy to kill babies from air.

What a shameless force.
na this same u go complain if them enter sey them dey occupy their land. Now they decide to stay for border u still they complain. Wetin u want self? Make them fold their hands make Hamas dey slaughter their civilians so that u go dey rejoice dey shout alh ahukuba abi?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Jeyun: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2023
Mccullum:

Are you justifying Israeli bombing of the hospital?
if the hospital is use for terrorist attack, my answer is yes and yes and yes yes yessssssssss.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Jeyun: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2023
motayoayinde:

That Insha Allah will bring Israel to its knees.

Very soon Insha Allah.
let it first bring Hamas to it kneens for using women and children as a defense shield, then we will take him serious.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Jeyun: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Dey play. Hostages wey Dem go use strike better deal from Israel
Israel has told them they don't care if the hostage are hurt during the course of this war. They made it clear that they are coming from and angle Hamas will never expect that means Hamas should not expect Israel to back down because of it hostage taking, that they will hit Hamas in a way that it will never have the capacity or ability to attack Israel military wise again. If they finally invade Gaza which ever hostage they got alive fine if dead fine as long as hamas is deciminated it a price every Israeli will pay. Being alive or dead
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by RealEzee(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2023
Death to hamas

Sorry for d innocent lives lost on both sides
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2023
olril17:

Your father and mother are stupid
Still doesn't negate my earlier observations but affirms my conviction that you should seek medical help ASAP
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by mogxy: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2023
It's a very terrible lie, This is a big set up. Isreal can never be that heartless. This is a very big sinister plot by Hamas . Knowing fully well that the hospital belongs to a Christian organization,Hamas bombed it and framed it on Israel.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Jeyun: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2023
Mccullum:
I can't be deceived by the Western propagandists,

HAMAS is not a terrorist group, HAMAS is a freedom fighter

for actualization of Palestinian State.

If HAMAS can be described as terrorists. Then Israel is also terrorist State on this planet.
then they should fight like freedom fighters without calling international community everybody know him mate
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by AlwaysPositive: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2023
motayoayinde:

You must be blind not to see the ages of slaughtered IDF pigs posted by Hamas.

The IDF has yet to show the world its own.

What a shameless force!

So let's leave them alone.

Who get power pass, make e wipe the other one from the surface of the earth.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2023
olril17:

My father and my mother are stupid
This unequivocally affirms my earlier observation and conviction that you should seek urgent medical help for hereditary stupidity.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by olril17(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2023
Chokehold:
This unequivocally affirms my earlier observation and conviction that you should seek urgent medical help for hereditary stupidity.
Ok igbo ipob terrorist
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by mikeapollo: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2023
Mccullum:
Israel is a terrorist State, runs by rogues of Zionists with apartheid policies.

HAMAS is bad while Israeli government and its IDF are worst in regards to inhumanity against humanity perpetrating daily against Palestinians .

This is well evils' planned orchestrated by Israeli and US. Biden coming to visit Israel in coming two days but they bombed hospital before his arrival in order not to happen after his visit.

What is very sure is Israeli can't erase Palestine out of this planet earth, so far Adolf Hitler couldn't achieve that against them. They too will failed in its entirety.

Have you ever seen a ''terrorist state'' that first gives warning before it attacks its enemies?
Israel is a die hard, ''no nonsense'' state surrounded by enemies that want to destroy and eliminate it from the face of the world. Israel would be destroyed by its enemies if it plays soft.
Warn the people that attack Israel.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by mogxy: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
U are gullible for the said statements and mad, Israel is not what? Oh God of mercy, so boko haram can never be that heartless ? It is a very big sinister plot by Yoruba & Up on. Knowing fully well that they want attention and sympathy from government by killing Christians and Muslims and frame it on Igbos and Yoruba. See the animals we are sharing country with,even Fulani herdman can reason or write what you just wrote
you are the mad person here and very childish. Why insult me for relaying my views? Why connect what is happening in the middle east and Nigeria. Goat! Between Hamas and Israel which looks like bokoharam to you?donkey jaki
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bukola94: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
mogxy:
you are the mad person here and very childish. Why insult me for relaying my views? Why connect what is happening in the middle east and Nigeria. Goat! Between Hamas and Israel which looks like bokoharam to you?donkey jaki
It pains him,so we shouldn't compare what is happening in middle east and Nigeria ? Because 9ja is a zoo,abi. I go use u cash cruise tire, I like how u guys are mention me. U are so mad and so insane,u called your uncle or elder brother mate childish. Did u know my age ? Continue ok,I go use u to catch cruise tire today. I got your time,pig and u are stupid idiot. Seun u go get traffic today and on this matter
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by mogxy: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
where were you when Hamas infiltrated Israel killing 1300 innocent civilians including babies, is this not a bokoharam act here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) / Hamas Women Fighters Vs Israeli Women Fighters (Pics) / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.