Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials (59277 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Blestos: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
sotall:
undecided

Its a pity human life is being wasted like this.

But one question remains...why are the Palestinian citizens hiding Hamas terrorists members in their midst?

You know Israel is looking for Hamas terrorist members and yet you allow them carry out bombing where you live .

This social media outcry is just for whipping sentiments.

Social media propaganda.
Since Boko Haram having been striking, why have Nigerian Government not fished them out same as bandits? If Boko Haram attacks maybe Cameroon for instance from Nigeria territory, how will you feel if Cameroon start raining rockets on other states in Nigeria?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bukola94: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
mikeapollo:

Have you ever seen a ''terrorist state'' that first gives warning before it attacks its enemies?
Israel is a die hard, ''no nonsense'' state surrounded by enemies that want to destroy and eliminate it from the face of the world. Israel would be destroyed by its enemies if it plays soft.
Warn the people that attack Israel.
He nail it, Israel is a terrorist state. I like how he said the truth to u without fear. If boko haram become independent state or Igbos get Biafra or Oduduwa get state customers of US or Isreal pressure or influences and they continue to commit atrocity like war , can't they boko haram, Igbos and Oduduwa be called terrorist state ? I wish it is your country or community or tribe that Israel is devouring, I want to see your comment after they eliminated your people. And I want you to get it that Israel trying to eliminate Palestinians on the surface of the earth is not possible, Germany and Adolf couldn't do it to Israel. Isreal want to do it to Palestinians or Hamas,they will fail and God wrath will be upon Israel. America and Isreal can come for me,I don't care,I just said the truth. I fear God only and don't fear country that commit genocide and everyone supporting evils
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by mogxy: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
It pains him,so we shouldn't compare what is happening in middle east and Nigeria ? Because 9ja is a zoo,abi. I go use u cash cruise tire, I like how u guys are mention me. U are so mad and so insane,u called your uncle or elder brother mate childish. Did u know my age ? Continue ok,I go use u to catch cruise tire today. I got your time,pig and u are stupid idiot. Seun u go get traffic today and on this matter
see who is talking about age here an, immature ingloramous nincompoop like you. infact I don't know why I am even replying you cos you are not my level mentally wise goat oloshi wawa tolotolo
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by sotall(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Blestos:
Since Boko Haram having been striking, why have Nigerian Government not fished them out same as bandits? If Boko Haram attacks maybe Cameroon for instance from Nigeria territory, how will you feel if Cameroon start raining rockets on other states in Nigeria?
Is it not Nigerian government responsibility to fight terrorists who are using Nigeria space to launch rockets into another country?

If Nigerian government keeps quiet, is it wrong for that country to protect themselves ?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bukola94: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
mogxy:
where were you when Hamas infiltrated Israel killing 1300 innocent civilians including babies, is this not a bokoharam act here?
Swear by your life that Hamas kill 1300 innocent civilians including babies,what they want u to believe. If they don't kill up to those figures may death visit u. If they does, may death visit them and me. Western want the propaganda they got it,they feed u with lies and fakes. Their power will not be able to control situations again by the time Israel finish their genocide mission. They will kill America citizens one day, they will come for Africa and generation later if they succeed with this, quote me anywhere, even when I am no more
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bukola94: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
sotall:

Is it not Nigerian government responsibility to fight terrorists who are using Nigeria space to launch rockets into another country?

If Nigerian government keeps quiet, is it wrong for that country to protect themselves ?
God bless U Blestos for asking him the question , u will see the mumu answer they will be giving u
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bukola94: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
sotall:

Kai,let say u or me is a terrorist, just giving examples, I went to US soil and launch missiles and bomb Israel, does that give Israel justification to launch offensive or counter attack on US soil if they fail to catch me? If Israel tried it, I swear they will regret this time around, if America military forces found out. Please reason, before u answer me,don't let bias destroy your brain cells or brain box. Thanks
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by RealEzee(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Steady bombing till hamas is wiped out

If hamas truly care for palestines they will come out and fight ,shebi IDF dey wait dem for border

Cowards attacks civilians and ran back to use dia citizens as shields
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by RealEzee(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
Kai,let say u or me is a terrorist, just giving examples, I went to US soil and launch missiles and bomb Israel, does that give Israel justification to launch offensive or counter attack on US soil if they fail to catch me? If Israel tried it, I swear they will regret this time around, if America military forces found out. Please reason, before u answer me,don't let bias destroy your brain cells or brain box. Thanks
is hamas not palestine and palestine hamas ?shebi na hamas dey control d affairs of palestine ,so why attack Israel in d first place y attack israel civilians in the first place ?

Steady bombing till kingdom come ....if Palestinians don't support hamas they won't be in this mess . Shebi dey were celebrating the killing of israeli civilians and did not condemn the act ,dem go collect if dem no evacuate .

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Jeyun: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
He nail it, Israel is a terrorist state. I like how he said the truth to u without fear. If boko haram become independent state or Igbos get Biafra or Oduduwa get state customers of US or Isreal pressure or influences and they continue to commit atrocity like war , can't they boko haram, Igbos and Oduduwa be called terrorist state ? I wish it is your country or community or tribe that Israel is devouring, I want to see your comment after they eliminated your people. And I want you to get it that Israel trying to eliminate Palestinians on the surface of the earth is not possible, Germany and Adolf couldn't do it to Israel. Isreal want to do it to Palestinians or Hamas,they will fail and God wrath will be upon Israel. America and Isreal can come for me,I don't care,I just said the truth. I fear God only and don't fear country that commit genocide and everyone supporting evils
and I want u to know that Israel didn't trow or shoot any rocket to Germany or kill any German civilian., but here is Hamas killing civilians unprovoked and later be calling international community. Israel have given warning to leave that hospital because hamas is using it to lunch terror to Israel and u think Israel will spear the hospital u lie.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Jeyun: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
Swear by your life that Hamas kill 1300 innocent civilians including babies,what they want u to believe. If they don't kill up to those figures may death visit u. If they does, may death visit them and me. Western want the propaganda they got it,they feed u with lies and fakes. Their power will not be able to control situations again by the time Israel finish their genocide mission. They will kill America citizens one day, they will come for Africa and generation later if they succeed with this, quote me anywhere, even when I am no more
and u think Arab terrorist will not come for u after they finish with Israel. Oga Muslims are terrorist Israel has been assigned to finish them and that is what they are doing right now, hamas must be destroy alone with all it Palestiners sympathizers and if u be one of them dey go destroy u too
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Jeyun: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
this your anology is very poor, no terrorist can lunch missile from American soil unnoticed Israel know that is not possible hence they will do proper investigation and fish u out. American's will not rejoice over that like your terrorist Gaza so talk another thing
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by babajero(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Jaw jaw is jaw jaw
Terrorists don't jaw jaw
Islam have different level of terrorists, the one that goes to kill is just a front for the ones that claim to speak for them, all of them are after the same thing.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bukola94: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
mogxy:
see who is talking about age here an, immature ingloramous nincompoop like you. infact I don't know why I am even replying you cos you are not my level mentally wise goat oloshi wawa tolotolo
olosho, oloshi, oponu ,dani dani,malu,u are mentally wise indeed. Oponu afofun gbemu. Yoruba bastard of a kind. Is people like u that let pigs call us cowards and names
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bukola94: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jeyun:
this your anology is very poor, no terrorist can lunch missile from American soil unnoticed Israel know that is not possible hence they will do proper investigation and fish u out. American's will not rejoice over that like your terrorist Gaza so talk another thing
poor u,did you just said not possible ? Fish u out indeed. Is it all the guns run or open fire that they investigate and fish out. Your terrorist Israel and genocide baboons u said,talk another please. Because your mumu never do,please kip it coming, because I want to continue to catch cruise and enjoy my day. Thanks
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bukola94: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jeyun:
and u think Arab terrorist will not come for u after they finish with Israel. Oga Muslims are terrorist Israel has been assigned to finish them and that is what they are doing right now, hamas must be destroy alone with all it Palestiners sympathizers and if u be one of them dey go destroy u too
they go destroy your generation and the unborn one. Israel go destroy your entire lineages. Since u said Muslims are terrorist, it is safe to say that Christians are terrorist too and hypocrites because Jesus Christ can never support this, if na lie, let me know if Jesus is genocidal and support evils and back it with Bible verse. Thanks, do have a nice day hypocrites
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bukola94: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jeyun:
and I want u to know that Israel didn't trow or shoot any rocket to Germany or kill any German civilian., but here is Hamas killing civilians unprovoked and later be calling international community. Israel have given warning to leave that hospital because hamas is using it to lunch terror to Israel and u think Israel will spear the hospital u lie.
who tell you Isreal shoot Germany ? Your brain is paining u. Who lie? U are a joke, please spare me ,try again later when you get network for your side or brain
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Blestos: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
sotall:

then why can't Israel tell Palestine government to fish out those terrorist sir, don't you think they can work hand in hand with the Palestine government to investigate such attack?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by RealEzee(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Blestos:
then why can't Israel tell Palestine government to fish out those terrorist sir, don't you think they can work hand in hand with the Palestine government to investigate such attack?
mtcheew teletubies ni, is d govt of Palestine not run by Hamas ,Hamas is Palestine govt n Palestine govt is hamas,wetin u dey talk sef abi u no know dis since n u were arguing without facts ? Hamas was elected govt in Palestine in the early 2000s
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Ovacoma: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hamas caused all these.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by RealEzee(m): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Steady bombing till thy kingdom come

Hamas must bleed and free the people of Palestine of terrorist .
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Creditalerts: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
RealEzee:
Steady bombing till thy kingdom come

Hamas must bleed and free the people of Palestine of terrorist .
Hamas price Isreal and them go pay tire with sorrow tears and blood tongue
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by AroOkigbo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
judatech:
No winner in this War... everybody will lose something precious before they come to their senses 😢
True but islamists need to be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by judatech: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
AroOkigbo:

True but islamists need to be dealt with.
It's a vicious cycle
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by PeterObi4LP: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=olril17 post=126464655]
And next election you will want all of us to vote po right even though every chance igbo get they show hatred to Muslims. You think the Muslims are not seeing the hatred from the Igbos?
Yet you all cry when they labeled you all ipob. [/quot

Wether you vote him or not, we all have our lives to live. I supported him because I believe in his vision. If Tinubu or any other person do well, I will support the person. All we need is a better Nigeria. You all Terrorists muslism think anyone supporting PO is Igbo. Dumb people everywhere. I'm Yoruba read my lips.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by sureinfo: 12:43am On Oct 19, 2023
Na wa o, see as people lives just dey go. undecided
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Blestos: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2023
RealEzee:
mtcheew teletubies ni, is d govt of Palestine not run by Hamas ,Hamas is Palestine govt n Palestine govt is hamas,wetin u dey talk sef abi u no know dis since n u were arguing without facts ? Hamas was elected govt in Palestine in the early 2000s
according to your claim now, the Palestine government is sponsoring the attack on Israel? So since that 2000 they were terrorist group and still elected into power. Listen to yourself abeg? I know Hamas Is a political sect
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by olril17(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=PeterObi4LP post=126486441][/quote]
So PO will not need the votes of Muslims to win right?
Christians only vote will be enough for him to win abi?
Oh Muslims will see the islamophobia from yigbo ipob Christian terrorists like you and then vote for him right?
Answer me oo yiibo ipob terrorist.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by olril17(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2023
omu4364:

I'm not igbo
I don't celebrate when Ipob or boko haram kills innocent Civilians...
I condemn both Ipob, unknown gunmen and Boko haram..

I believe any terrorist sympathizer is a terrorist including those who supports Boko haram and unknown gunmen.

Have you seen anybody from Gaza or Arab countries condemning hamas, they call them resistance fighters and heroes.
The civilians from Gaza took part in the October 7th massacre and they gladly uploaded the videos on social media..

Why can't they live peacefully side by side with the jews
Ok. You’re confused.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by olril17(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Id iot, it's an hospital run by Anglican church and not Catholic.
Moreover the attack is from Hamas who are now seeking sympathy through the backdoor.
Baba ee idi ot
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by RealEzee(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2023
Blestos:
according to your claim now, the Palestine government is sponsoring the attack on Israel? So since that 2000 they were terrorist group and still elected into power. Listen to yourself abeg? I know Hamas Is a political sect
you know nothing buddy.

Is it my claim or a known fact that Hamas is a terrorist sponsored by Iran and elected into Palestine govt since the 2000s?
Didn't Hamas joined hands with the past 'political sect' in Palestine to work together and sole aim is to take out Israel ,is that not what Arabs like Iran has always done and failed ?
Keep dreaming buddy ,facts full everywhere ,soon as Israel was declared a state those Arabs declared war on Israel and since then have not stopped.

Since Hamas is just a mere political sect like you claim why dem no condemn their political sect attack on Israeli civilians that weekend ? Keep dreaming
So Israel should not defend its people again abiii ?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by RealEzee(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2023
omu4364:

I'm not igbo
I don't celebrate when Ipob or boko haram kills innocent Civilians...
I condemn both Ipob, unknown gunmen and Boko haram..

I believe any terrorist sympathizer is a terrorist including those who supports Boko haram and unknown gunmen.

Have you seen anybody from Gaza or Arab countries condemning hamas, they call them resistance fighters and heroes.
The civilians from Gaza took part in the October 7th massacre and they gladly uploaded the videos on social media..

Why can't they live peacefully side by side with the jews
abi ooooo so many terrorist lovers here
None ever condemn hamas attack
U go hear nonsense talk from dis pple ehnn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) / Hamas Women Fighters Vs Israeli Women Fighters (Pics) / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.