Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials (59179 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Blestos: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2023
RealEzee:
you know nothing buddy.

Is it my claim or a known fact that Hamas is a terrorist sponsored by Iran and elected into Palestine govt since the 2000s?
Didn't Hamas joined hands with the past 'political sect' in Palestine to work together and sole aim is to take out Israel ,is that not what Arabs like Iran has always done and failed ?
Keep dreaming buddy ,facts full everywhere ,soon as Israel was declared a state those Arabs declared war on Israel and since then have not stopped.

Since Hamas is just a mere political sect like you claim why dem no condemn their political sect attack on Israeli civilians that weekend ? Keep dreaming
So Israel should not defend its people again abiii ?

Question is that their's no claim from Hamas that Iran is the sponsor,it's not established just like the Israeli accusing Hamas for the damaged hospital, moreso, there was going to be a peace talk until that Baptist hospital incident. I am not saying Israel shouldn't defend her territory but this is not the first time this is happening, It was Syria vs Israel now Palestine, it's not a biggy. Now your claim is Palestine attack on Israel was unprovoked? Something is not adding up rn. Hamas attack wasn't justifiable and it's already eye for an eye, so why do people still want Israel to keep killing innocent citizens instead of fishing out terrorist as claimed, don't they have intelligence agency or let them match in their military into the territory and coordinate a search since they have the military might.
For instance, Russia invaded Ukraine because they wanted to join NATO, that's just the simple way to say it because they understand that military base will be planted in Ukraine by NATO and western ally. Hamas a terrorist but still keep a country intact until this senseless attack and they have relationship with some countries in the world. So we can call Russia government a terrorist too cause of their act in Ukraine, We can call USA a terrorist for their attack on Japan. History is their to remind you of the past.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2023
olril17:

Ok igbo ipob terrorist
Stale.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by RealEzee(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Blestos:
Question is that their's no claim from Hamas that Iran is the sponsor,it's not established just like the Israeli accusing Hamas for the damaged hospital, moreso, there was going to be a peace talk until that Baptist hospital incident. I am not saying Israel shouldn't defend her territory but this is not the first time this is happening, It was Syria vs Israel now Palestine, it's not a biggy. Now your claim is Palestine attack on Israel was unprovoked? Something is not adding up rn. Hamas attack wasn't justifiable and it's already eye for an eye, so why do people still want Israel to keep killing innocent citizens instead of fishing out terrorist as claimed, don't they have intelligence agency or let them match in their military into the territory and coordinate a search since they have the military might.
For instance, Russia invaded Ukraine because they wanted to join NATO, that's just the simple way to say it because they understand that military base will be planted in Ukraine by NATO and western ally. Hamas a terrorist but still keep a country intact until this senseless attack and they have relationship with some countries in the world. So we can call Russia government a terrorist too cause of their act in Ukraine, We can call USA a terrorist for their attack on Japan. History is their to remind you of the past.
y didnt hamas inform Israeli civilians of dia attack like the IDF gave to Palestine citizens,has iran condemned d act of hamas since or any palestine govt ? Y will dey sef?cos hamas is palestine n palestine is hamas n yes iran sponsors hamas.

Wia in d news has Palestine citizens condemn d act of hamas....well dey voted hamas shebi so dey r solely behind dia act

U dont attack someone pikin n expect him papa to dey shine teeth with u,wia ur craze stop n wia em own dey start .

Which one b still keep d country intact do dey look like house maids to u? Did hamas kip Israeli citizens emotionally intact ? Go n tell hamas to come n fight naa y r dey hiding in d midst of dia citizens,no b one of dia big man dem kill inside refugee camp recently ..da coward
,so u sef dey support terrorist coward.

U c dis na steady bombing to thy kingdom come for hamas n any terrorist lover.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Blestos: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
RealEzee:
y didnt hamas inform Israeli civilians of dia attack like the IDF gave to Palestine citizens,has iran condemned d act of hamas since or any palestine govt ? Y will dey sef?cos hamas is palestine n palestine is hamas n yes iran sponsors hamas.

Wia in d news has Palestine citizens condemn d act of hamas....well dey voted hamas shebi so dey r solely behind dia act

U dont attack someone pikin n expect him papa to dey shine teeth with u,wia ur craze stop n wia em own dey start .

Which one b still keep d country intact do dey look like house maids to u? Did hamas kip Israeli citizens emotionally intact ? Go n tell hamas to come n fight naa y r dey hiding in d midst of dia citizens,no b one of dia big man dem kill inside refugee camp recently ..da coward
,so u sef dey support terrorist coward.

U c dis na steady bombing to thy kingdom come for hamas n any terrorist lover.

I'll leave you with this, Hamas was wrong and they brought this up on Palestinians, among Palestinians we have the Muslims,, Jews, Christians and so on. Stop generalizing the world terrorist, there are some citizens that are innocent but their is a saying that when an offender is punished , the righteous can also be a victim of such punishment. Very soon, they will settle this matter, don't let your emotions get in the way of the truth, they are neighbors and won't fight this war forever.
I part you with this words, don't be carried away by this because you stand to gain nothing by supporting any of them neither do I, don't take it personal, after all We are both in Nigeria and also a Nigerian, I'm a Christian, Protestant church, I don't support violence. God be with you
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Mercylike(f): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
stagger:

Why not join Hamas yourself?

Boss.. Can I chat you on whstapp?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by PeterObi4LP: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
olril17:

So PO will not need the votes of Muslims to win right?
Christians only vote will be enough for him to win abi?
Oh Muslims will see the islamophobia from yigbo ipob Christian terrorists like you and then vote for him right?
Answer me oo yiibo ipob terrorist.

Aboki go and shine shoes that's you people's calling and destiny. All this while Tinubu is ruling, is PO or any other Nigerians not going their normal daily business? Does it look like I care who win and who don't win? All I need is a better Nigeria for all. Wether you are Christian or Muslim, any bad economy decision will affect both side.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by olril17(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Aboki go and shine shoes that's you people's calling and destiny. All this while Tinubu is ruling, is PO or any other Nigerians not going their normal daily business? Does it look like I care who win and who don't win? All I need is a better Nigeria for all. Wether you are Christian or Muslim, any bad economy decision will affect both side.
Read my past posts. You’re are a tribalism. Yiigbo ipob youth
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by PeterObi4LP: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2023
olril17:

Read my past posts. You’re are a tribalism. Yiigbo ipob youth

Mumu na everybody be Igbo for una eyes.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by olril17(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Mumu na everybody be Igbo for una eyes.
Yiigbo ipob terrorist 🤣
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by PeterObi4LP: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
olril17:

Yiigbo ipob terrorist 🤣

Mumuslem terrorist.
Allah wakubomb

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by AlwaysPositive: 3:40am On Jan 08
motayoayinde:

You must be blind not to see the ages of slaughtered IDF pigs posted by Hamas.

The IDF has yet to show the world its own.

What a shameless force!

Yes oooo.

It gives me joy knowing that IDF keeps destroying them. That's the way to go. If I were you, I will fly to Gaza to defend Hamas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Australian Girl, Clinging For Life To A Tree Is Airlifted To Safety( Pix, Video) / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces / World War III Trends, Memes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.