Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon (28349 Views)

Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku / Annkio Briggs: Danger Looms If Nigeria Fails To Restructure / Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by 3lami: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2023
From all indication you and your president are insane, you need brain reset.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by MrUchenna1(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2023
Lolz.. dem no dey wish person wey don fail to fail grin
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Tommydare(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2023
The president decision you say, what of the state governors and your representatives at Abuja?
Wujio:
Laycon always trying to trend but yet proves himself a full as always. If only Laycon will stop his hypicrisy, he woyld realize the presidents decisions is what dictates the direction and pace of the country, bot the wishes if opponents
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by 90dbest: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2023
I've said s typical aboki has more sense than a Yoruba man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by newnigerdelta00: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by victorclean(f): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2023
Interesting. Oduduwpigs are grunting at the poverty imposed on them by heroin druggie.

accordadoga25:
Heheheh

Laycon, let the pigs grunt

Don't suffocate them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Tommydare(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2023
Since prayers and wishes are not responsible,
wait till people start wishing bad for you nw. Arindin omo.
RingRoadMafia:
A FOOL that claims to have gone abroad to study Economics. Laycon should please tell us how "prayers" and "wishes" are integral to Nigerias development. Was that what they taught him in the UK?

Are the prayers and wishes responsible for the naira being over 1k to the dollar? Are the prayers and wishes responsible for the massive inflation? Are prayers and wishes going to reduce fuel price from 750/lt? Are prayers and wishes responsible for Nigerias ever rising debt profile?

Unfortunate dunce! I don't want to insult the yorubas because I can see that many of them are already reprimanding the bastard on twitter. He will not die well, e sure me!

1 Like

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by johnjose68: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/stop-wishing-nigeria-fail-because-your-candidate-is-not-president-laycon/amp/

Now,the obi.ngos have a good reason to launch hamas-like missile at laycon.....what a people angry

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by siaco(m): 7:56am On Oct 18, 2023
As far as 2023 election is concern, this government will not succeed, it is not just my wish but reality of life.
You cannot rob, intimidate the electorate in collaboration of inec and expect to succeed.
It will be on record that this administration will be the worst in the history of this country for how long they last. Even buhari administration will be learning work of failure from this Tinubu the forgder.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by victorclean(f): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2023
I think laycon is truly foolish. Should have kept silent like other popular people. Poverty is everywhere and he is putting his pig mouth in septic tank.

In fact I was even seeing him as intelligent man. I only hope this will not affect the perception people have for him.

DatNiggaDaz:
Tv Reality foool

1 Like

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by michael1508: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2023
DarkLover:
Hmm, Laycon is right. There are many of them on here who earnestly wish for this country to fail, you’d see them rejoicing on every bad news thread here. They never pray & work for this country to get better.

Honestly,all just to justify the I told them syndrome
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by sukar886: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2023
Who be this mumu
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Daystar7: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2023
Of what effect is a wish? Is it wish that got the country in this state of mess? Na y I like wizkid be this, the guy once used to be loqacious but changed cos he came to understand with age that people are not good and it's better to stay to oneself. See stupid reasoning naa.
Stay to yourself and have your peace of mind
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Coolcat95: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2023
Nigeria wey don already fail Mumu
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Alsenora: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2023
Everyone will get full dose of his prayers for the country. Those who wish her well shall get corresponding results and vice versa...
FreeStuffsNG:
Absolutely! I hope they will hear.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by OYEDIPE(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Tv Reality foool
Like your generation.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by OYEDIPE(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2023
90dbest:
I've said s typical aboki has more sense than a Yoruba man
See sense in your comment. You think you are superior as Igbo.... Continue!!!
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Tv Reality foool

What would you do differently if you become a leader?? I hand you over to your conscience
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by nkwoemeka(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2023
Is laycom from planet Pluto, can't he see that the country has failed courtesy of our tribal and religious differences coupled with the type of rulers that is at the helm of affairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by OYEDIPE(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2023
Nigeria will always occur to you and your generations to come, the way you pray for it.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by LegacyB: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Tv Reality foool
Look into the mirror once in a while.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2023
He simply asks why you guys are wishing for the country to crumble so that you can say "We warned them, we saw this coming", I don't like how these Obidients are intentionally unreasonable. It's irritating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Mbanda(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

So your yardstick for measuring normalcy is the ability to answer questions on Tinubu Lol.
It's actually you who feels that answering this questions makes you a normal person that needs a brain check.
This is one of the reasons why some of us believe that the Obidient movement is a congregation of slow minds.

If by this is your definition of a normal person you must be sick in the head....

Now come back and insult me like normal Obidients do when they are told the truth,
Come doggy come
On the contrary mr doggy, you are the one that needs a brain check for thinking that, it's normal to vote an alien just because you feel he is your tribesman or just to spite Igbos.

And this is the reason why we the same minds always see you agbodorians as braind£@d creatures. How can you repeat the same mistake you made in choosing buhari again. if you lots are normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by anyination: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2023
Bbn....ERICA'S DOG!.....
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Fearyourcreator: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Tv Reality foool
Plus the 85 fools and you that wrote this ... many of una no gbadun

1 Like

Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by online4business: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2023
HateBigots:

Two-faced bigot. See your previous comment
Jack Bauer bursted.

Laugh no go kill me.
Re: Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon by Fearyourcreator: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2023
Iamzik:
Countries don't get better just by wishes of citizens

Countries are made better or worse by the actions and policies of political leaders.

This guy should redirect his admonition to APC politicians who successfully drove the economy into the ground year after year since 2015
Tomorrow many of you go dey claim literate... always looking to blame someone for their failed life .. simple message

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 / Breaking News:FG Paid new Minimum Wage Arrears / Inside The Oil Deals That Cost Nigeria Billions; Between Diezani And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.