Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here (5688 Views)

Sagamites In The House Let Connect Here / re. / Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2011

r u denzel cos its very possible there days
what kinda English are u writing? shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2011
toba:

are sure? cos i find it difficult to believe pple these days undecided
[size=14pt]What kinda English are u writing? shocked embarassed embarassed

SMH!. . . Pot calling Kettle black! And to think you committed your own blunder before hers. . . Pathetic!
[/size]
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2011

What kinda English are u writing?
SMH!. . . Pot calling Kettle black! And to think you committed your own blunder before hers. . . Pathetic!
Guy u be proper mumu. u jumped in as usual with no substance without u realizing that l've been pulling her legs prior to my response on this page. Smh.
is anyone above typo error. abegi grow up.
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2011
toba:

Guy u be proper mumu. u jumped in as usual with no substance without u realizing that l've been pulling her legs prior to my response on this page. Smh.
is anyone above typo error. abegi grow up.
[size=14pt]And for making this statement, your own MUMU is in HD(High Definition). What makes you think i was not pulling your own legs too?. . . Duh! I guess you need to grow up even faster!. . . Sometimes, your exuberant know it all attitude is shamefully appalling! [/size]
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2011

And for making this statement, your own MUMU is in HD(High Definition). What makes you think i was not pulling your own legs too?. . . Duh! I guess you need to grow up even faster!. . . Sometimes, your exuberant know it all attitude is shamefully appalling!
oh my bad, didnt realize that u might be pulling my legs maybe cos i choose pple i respond to on nl cos we have too many kids here.

of course i also detest albinos. dont worry, l like u cos u said u are not an albino grin
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2011
Cuddlemii:

early or late. there is always a motive. sha come pay your dues before I unplug your cable.
Cuddlemii:

r u denzel cos its very possible there days undecided
Y u guys screaming his name na , oga o denzel don get paparazzi

I must inform him about agents after him

@op
Wan street for aba dey wey dem dey call maryland , i reside dia hit me up if una want oo

Areaaa!!! cool
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2011
pls where's aba? is it in ghana or in Mali?
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2011
toba:

oh my bad, didnt realize that u might be pulling my legs maybe cos i choose pple i respond to on nl cos we have too many kids here.

of course i also detest albinos. dont worry, l like u cos u said u are not an albino grin
[size=14pt]Yeah! I kinda concur with the many kids been on NL, part! I couldnt agree more! YOU are the KING of KIDS on NL! cheesy

And i detest Wanna be Men, with the Intellect of a Mosquito! You dont really wanna walk that line with me, do you?
Albino name calling? Are you that daft? Or is today a specially dedicated day to be wantonly slow? That's an old line to use on me dammit! Have you not Noticed? I dont give a hoot about s[b]h[/b]it faced punks like you, gallivanting shamelessly all around, trying so hard to make an impression. . . I guess you didnt!

Now tie your short tail between your wobbly legs and scamper tha hell out of my way. . . Else your Godmother mukina is gonna be saving your pathetic synchronized arse pretty soon! wink
[/size]
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2011

Yeah! I kinda concur with the many kids been on NL, part! I couldnt agree more! YOU are the KING of KIDS on NL!
And i detest Wanna be Men, with the Intellect of a Mosquito! You dont really wanna walk that line with me, do you?
Albino name calling? are you that daft? That's an old line to use on me. Have you not Noticed? I dont give a hoot about shit paced pinks like you, gallivanting shamelessly all around, trying so hard to make an impression. . . I guess you didnt!
Now tie your short tail between your wobbly legs and scamper tha hell out of my way. . . Else your Godmother mukina is gonna be saving your pathetic synchronized arse pretty soon!
is this ur best or u still got anything better than this?
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2011
toba:

is this your best or u still got anything better than this?
[size=14pt]Yeah, that's my boy! I didnt really expect you to reply me. Good way to surrender! Else i'd have roasted your sorry arse! Now tryeth not that rubbish with me again!. . . wink[/size]
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2011

Yeah, that's my boy! I didnt really expect you to reply me. Good way to surrender! Else i'd have roasted your sorry arse! Now tryeth not that rubbish with me again!. . .
why do u like fooling ur self? im too tired now doesnt mean ur tantrum is too difficult for me to pieces . trust that i deal with tougher pple and more crack heads than u.
l can give u links to thread i posted on that may get u scared.
lets just say i choose to ignore u and refuse to give u attention.
now go to bed young man
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Yeah, that's my boy! I didnt really expect you to reply me. Good way to surrender! Else i'd have roasted your sorry arse! Now tryeth not that rubbish with me again!. . . wink[/size]
Killzzzzz so na like dis abi , ok angry angry angry
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by slimyem: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2011
i thought this thread was for nairalanders in the above named places.killz and toba,why are you fighting because of me??issokay ehn.imma show you both some good loving if you stop the fight you hear?
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2011
^u comot pinshure, werin hapen lipsrsealed

Madam dey are far fron fightin over u .I think its my dowrie dats making dis wahala come up

Shift abeg cool cool
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 27, 2011

i thought this thread was for nairalanders in the above named places.killz and toba,why are you fighting because of me??issokay ehn.imma show you both some good loving if you stop the fight you hear?
fight ke shocked mbanu

l dont want this thread derailed hence i chose to soften the pedal. u nah know say my agidi sef get as hin be.

yemi and Id over to the house
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by slimyem: 12:01am On Oct 27, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^u comot pinshure, werin hapen  lipsrsealed

Madam dey are far fron fightin over u .I think its my dowrie dats making dis wahala come up

Shift abeg  cool cool
pinshure is supposed to be a sneak peek of me.you wan make dm come hayri me for house.me wey be say atrocities wey i wan commit for hia plenty wella.just fold ya arms dey look me.
Na your 100 naira dowry dey cause this kind wahala??
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by slimyem: 12:05am On Oct 27, 2011
toba:

fight ke shocked mbanu

l dont want this thread derailed hence i chose to soften the pedal. u nah know say my agidi sef get as hin be.

which of the hauzes?the one in banana island or Omole??
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 27, 2011
toba:

why do u like fooling your self? im too tired now doesnt mean your tantrum is too difficult for me  to pieces . trust that i deal with tougher pple and more crack heads than u.
l can give u links to thread i posted on that may get u scared.
lets just say i choose to ignore u and refuse to give u attention.
now go to bed young man
[size=14pt]Smh! So i'm supposed to be impressed by your lackadaisical whimsical attitude? Pls, knock yourself, For thinking you scare me! Knock yourself self again for even daring to compare me to half wits that couldnt stand their grounds against an obfuscated soul as you are! You wanna show me threads of what? I laugh in Nigerian coins! Pls slap your self again, dammit! The day you deal with me, is the day i stop posting on NL. . . If you've destroyed crack heads, roll up your certificate of destruction, and shove it up your arse, boy! I'm a new breed of whatchamacallit! Your hands are full when you even dare to try me! I only hope you realize it earlier!. . . I no send you! The middle finger of my right hand, says HI![/size] wink
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 27, 2011
toba:

fight ke shocked mbanu

[size=14pt]I hope you dont swallow your words, and make flimsy excuses afterwards. . . Any way the ball rolls, i'm game![/size]
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Roland17(m): 2:52am On Oct 27, 2011
TOBA AND SEXKILLZ!!!!!!!!!!!! if i call una two againnnn!!!!!! NUFFFFFFFFFF
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Roland17(m): 2:56am On Oct 27, 2011
@op
Wan street for aba dey wey dem dey call maryland , i reside dia hit me up if una want oo

Areaaa!!! cool
[quote][/quote]

No worry peeps wen dey Maryland for Ikeja go hit u up, grin
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 27, 2011
Roland17:

TOBA AND SEXKILLZ!!!!!!!!!!!! if i call una two againnnn!!!!!! NUFFFFFFFFFF
[size=14pt]I'm sorry bro. . .[/size] smiley
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2011

TOBA AND SEXKILLZ!!!!!!!!!!!! if i call una two againnnn!!!!!! NUFFFFFFF
oga no vex. as u can see we are just playing na to keep the thread alive cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2011
Oyinbo my flend. take it easy on your self. Learn to start seeing issues like an adult. l wouldnt have responded but i just had to, in order to point out one or two things to u.

Smh! So i'm supposed to be impressed by your lackadaisical whimsical attitude?
guy cool down. nl is not the place for anyone to start feeling on top of the world. l dont seek attention cos if i choose people i respond and not everyone is worthy of getting a response from moi. l get the swag already plus fame. ln fact seun no get mouth reach me on nl grin

Pls, knock yourself, For thinking you scare me!

l just did and what next? are u now bold?

Knock yourself self again for even daring to compare me to half wits that couldnt stand their grounds against an obfuscated soul as you are
getting agitated wouldnt make u better  than u are at the moment. Anyone can be compared with anything. only God is incomparable. your comment is showing u are seriously vexed. sorry i dont mean to hurt u. grin

! You wanna show me threads of what?

that will help u to stop being hard on your self

I laugh in Nigerian coins!
abegi tell  me something new. how does this coin laff grin the coin dey get teeth?

Pls slap your self again, dammit

l just did and nothing happened. next?

The day you deal with me, is the day i stop posting on NL
u know i ve done that couple of times. now im gonna be easy on cos nl is more of your 2nd home

. . .lf you've destroyed crack heads, roll up your certificate of destruction, and shove it up your arse,
those crack heads are the likes of ld, slimyem and  co.dem be reasonable crack heads cos they have lives outside the forum cheesy

boy! I'm a new breed of whatchamacallit!
of course we already know that. next?

Your hands are full when you even dare to try me! I only hope you realize it earlier!. . .

my hands are filled counting ego, kudi and owo. lm also doing better things than sitting on  nl 24hrs

I no send you!
neither do i. l choose to ignore u most times, till u choose to quote me

The middle finger of my right hand, says HI!
mine is also saluting u well well
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2011

Yeah! I kinda concur with the many kids been on NL, part! I couldnt agree more! YOU are the KING of KIDS on NL!
yes u ve got no  choice than to concur. u must also agree with  me that kids sef get grades and levels. there are some that are well orientated, whereas there are some that are brought up in the jungle. the jungle ones comes here on nl to post BS with use of vulgar words, trying to be popular in an insane manner.
l prefer to be a 'king of the reasonable kids that wouldn't spend there entire life on nl like some presently do.

lm sure u know one of them that lives, sleeps and dreams nl is on this thread

once again i concur hence i choose to be selective in responding to posts. wanna be pple jump from thread to thread, in an attempt to seek cheap popularity and attention. l dont quote such morons except they quote in the manner they seldom troll in seeking attention.

whats your line? if your line makes sense, why not?

Albino name calling? Are you that daft? Or is today a specially dedicated day to be wantonly slow? That's an old line to use on me dammit! Have you not Noticed?
l'll  take this as an acceptability of u being what u are being called cheesy

I dont give a hoot about poo faced punks like you, gallivanting shamelessly all around,
eyaaaa but the way u get agitated and walked up on nl as if its your empire suggests the opposite. u overreact to issues like someone suffering fom inferiority complex

trying so hard to make an impression. . . I guess you didnt!
Now tie your short tail between your wobbly legs and scamper tha hell out of my way. . .
impress u say? far from it. lm  not getting paid here neither is anyone else.

its  better u get that into your head for u to learn how to be civil when posting on  nl. its a form of maturity

Else your Godmother mukina is gonna be saving your pathetic synchronized arse pretty soon!
naa. when will change to a new line? are u obsessed with mukina2 shocked

ln fact i prefer her as a God mother than have pathetic azzes as chat mate talk less of being friends

l rem gov fashola answered critics regarding Tinubu being a Godfather. he said it makes sense to have them. People that can add to ur life positively can be equated to ur Godfather or mother

someday i might become your Godfather. walahi u go enjoy  me well well cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2011

I hope you dont swallow your words, and make flimsy excuses afterwards. . . Any way the ball rolls, i'm game!
lm a Human being and not God. excuses are allowed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Idowuogbo(f): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ttoba was dis necessary , now u and killz don derail dis thread

How d fuckkk will people from maryland street find my earlier post to connect me now , thanks for blocking dier view wiv ur rolling tyre games

Tsewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
[size=14pt]What a discombobulated fool!. . . Dissecting sentences without making even one sense! SMH! I expected better! Cant believe i just wasted my precious time replying this! But i had to just to tell you it was pure senselessness, and a dimwitted show of your immaturity! So replying a comment sentence by sentence makes you what? Intelligent or what? I dont gerrit. Is this how you deal with people? Slap yourself!

Oya, dissect this one too. Jobless boy!. . .

You see how i responded your rubbish dissection with a few lines? That's how is done boy!
[/size]
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]What a discombobulated fool!. . . Dissecting sentences without making even one sense! SMH! I expected better! Cant believe i just wasted my precious time replying this! But i had to just to tell you it was pure senselessness, and a dimwitted show of your immaturity! So replying a comment sentence by sentence makes you what? Intelligent or what? I dont gerrit. Is this how you deal with people? Slap yourself!

Oya, dissect this one too. Jobless boy!. . .

You see how i responded your rubbish dissection with a few lines? That's how is done boy!
[/size]

You take things too far. Dont always get agitated with everything u read on NL. the real world makes more sense than this.

Enjoy ur evening my oyinbo friend cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Ttoba was dis necessary , now u and killz don derail dis thread

How d fuckkk will people from maryland street find my earlier post to connect me now , thanks for blocking dier view wiv your rolling tyre games

Tsewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
So? u cant even decipher a joke abi?

I hardly use vulgar words or insult folks any how. Im so sorry for derailing this thread embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed as caused by my oyinbo friend
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2011
toba:

You take things too far. Dont always get agitated with everything u read on NL. the real world makes more sense than this.

Enjoy your evening my oyinbo friend cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley smiley

[size=14pt]What an excuse! So all your mouth nko? SMH! Lol! I should be the one telling you of the real world! You dont chase skirts online! We chase 'em offline! wink Slap yourself again! When will you learn sef?

I told you i'm a new breed! YOU CANT HANDLE ME! wink

Now go do something useful! My dark charcoal faced young man! cool
[/size]
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]What an excuse! So all your mouth nko?

U wan make i start again? I see this as a joke but u are free to aggravate it more than this

SMH! Lol! I should be the one telling you of the real world!
No u shouldnt

You dont chase skirts online! We chase 'em offline!

I like my stlye chasing skirts online makes me cool. I already have many skirts on nl, and Insha Allah i go marry one of them lol. In fact if i marry am, u go be my best man for my wedding day. Will u oblige my request? cheesy cheesy cheesy

wink Slap yourself again! When will you learn sef?

I just did. why do u keep telling me to slap myself? do u hate mi? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I told you i'm a new breed! YOU CANT HANDLE ME! wink

U be God? if i cant handle u, i go report u to God or Jesus to help me take care of u

Now go do something useful! My dark charcoal faced young man! cool[/size]
smh. Who told u im dark? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ask bhusayor or pendo, theres just little difference between the two of us in terms of our skin colour. should i post my pixs for u to see? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nayahland / Nairalanders In Akure - interact here! / I Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.