Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here (5689 Views)

Sagamites In The House Let Connect Here / re. / Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2011
Roland17:

Thanks for the compliments, it would be a honorable pleasure , u can call on me at anytime. lots of people walk with heavy hearts, they want to talk to someone but they are scared.

BTW if na u dey that picture, u get cute eyes ooo

Awwh thanks fr d compliment its defo me in d pics no b copyright
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Roland17(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2011
New Yorkers and New Jersey residents i hope say the snow no cause too much damage for una oo
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Roland17(m): 1:16am On Nov 06, 2011
I am not happy with the response, i know NLers are resident around these cities. lets connect.
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by francdec4(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
I spend most of my weekends in New York(Manhattan and Brooklyn), it always fun in New York

i love manhattan too especially Grand central and Times square but Brooklyn and Queens rocks.
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by francdec4(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
hmm
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by KazaaUpload: 3:23am On Aug 29, 2012
hey there
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Dyt(f): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2012
KazaaUpload:

Hey holla me when you back online. Live in Canada but will be in the states for the week!

So?
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by KazaaUpload: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
Inked_Nerd: Oya, who dey for New York?

:-0
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Smooyis(m): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2012
Hi need a good female friend to chat with. Age 30-40[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Angeleyez(f): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
Didn't realize this topic was so old however....nice topic; I'm from New Jersey and I recently moved to Maryland. I heard there were alot of Nigerians in the DMV area (which is one of the reasons I moved here)....but I have been here for 8months and have yet to meet with those around my age. Anyway, I would like to make some friends in MD/DC/VA.
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Roland17(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
^^^I also hear there are lots of Nigerians in Maryland although am yet to meet any, maybe cos i don't visit Maryland that much.
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Angeleyez(f): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
^^^^Roland where are you located? Are you near MD??
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Roland17(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
Virginia, but i shuttle New York, when am not too busy with school.
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Angeleyez(f): 3:06am On Oct 12, 2012
^^^ Okay; I'm in MD. Close to Virginia.
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by janedoe(f): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
Angeleyez: ^^^ Okay; I'm in MD. Close to Virginia.

I just moved to Md lady,what part of md are you in?
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Angeleyez(f): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
janedoe:

I just moved to Md lady,what part of md are you in?

I'm right outside of Baltimore (30min from Baltimore and 1hr from DC). Where are you?
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by kpolli(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
see p setting. . . y am I just seeing this
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by aanik1023: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2012
Nawa o y dont you include Atlanta, wink
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Roland17(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
This thread was created for New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, infact all DC areas cos of the close proximity these states/cities share, but it does not mean one cant connect with someone in Atlanta.

I also appreciate the level of sincerity and maturity exhibited by everyone here.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by innersecret(f): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
Can one really find a date on narialand?just curious oooo and if its really.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by 1soul(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2013
innersecret: Can one really find a date on narialand?just curious oooo and if its really.

Yes, is possible to find a date on here, you will never know until you give it a try. I almost clicked a relationship with a particular lady here, just that her responses shows she wasn't ready for something serious yet, so I had to back out! Goodluck in your search..
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by innersecret(f): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2013
Thx 1soul I appreciate.
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by kpolli(m): 8:10am On Feb 01, 2013
1soul:

Yes, is possible to find a date on here, you will never know until you give it a try. I almost clicked a relationship with a particular lady here, just that her responses shows she wasn't ready for something serious yet, so I had to back out! Goodluck in your search..

lol
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by holluwaseun1986(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
My name is oluwaseun am 27/m/nigeria, am searching for the lady of my flesh of my flesh n bone of my bone, if u the add one add me up on my BB pin 329BABB0.

Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by grad2012(f): 12:43pm On May 04, 2015
pls can i join too am in Nigeria embarassed grin
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Tidamsel: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Luv to meet peeps from this beautiful places. +2348059709143 Sms only plz.
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by Tidamsel: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Luv to meet people from this beautiful places. +2348059709143 Sms only plz
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by AdaezeJesus: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hi everyone in new York, new Jersey, Nigeria and so on. Am Mary Ogochukwu from Anambra state but based in Enugu state. Am 25 and a graduate. Am à devoted Christian girl searching for true love. Am averagely tall and slim fair and beautiful. Genotype is AA. Desiring a dark handsome igbo guy 28-33 graduate and working. A lover of God's word and righteousness. Here's my watspp number 07035652266
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by slimprat(f): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2020
[col
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by slimprat(f): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by slimprat(f): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2020
I’m Aisha if there is anybody that need a serious relationship,I’m little bit fair ,slim.
I need a serious relationship.im serious oo
Re: Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here by imaomoruyi: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Angeleyez:
Didn't realize this topic was so old however....nice topic; I'm from New Jersey and I recently moved to Maryland. I heard there were alot of Nigerians in the DMV area (which is one of the reasons I moved here)....but I have been here for 8months and have yet to meet with those around my age. Anyway, I would like to make some friends in MD/DC/VA.

Hey Angeleyez,

I hope you're good. I am in NY and would love to chat with you.

Shoot me a email when you get a chance at

imaomoruyi4@gmail.com.

Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! / How Can i Get Sugar Mummy Of ( 65yrs to 70yrs ) / Nairalanders In Akure - interact here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.