Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts (4954 Views)

4 Reasons You Should Stop Wearing Makeup Right Now / 5 Shoes Girls Should Stop Wearing / At What Age Do You Think A Woman Should Stop Wearing Short Items? Skirts, Gown ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
Yess ooo una dey offend our eye sight with those una legs wey be like sugar cane own.Abeg yes e good to dress fine but then abeg if u know say ur leg be like broom then make u start to dey wear baggy trousers and do away with una short skirts.Naija babes with skinny legs i hope una hear oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=80pt]Quintuplicated Balderdash! smiley[/size]
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
^ ah wah do Jeffrey from Fresh Prince of Bell-Air? grin grin
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 24, 2011
cry
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by freecocoa(f): 12:09am On Oct 24, 2011
Come this mad EFULEFU,I go soon reason your matter and E GO RED FOR YOU.
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by tellwisdom: 12:16am On Oct 24, 2011
Yess ooo una dey offend our eye sight with those una legs wey be like sugar cane own.Abeg yes e good to dress fine but then abeg if u know say your leg be like broom then make u start to dey wear baggy trousers and do away with una short skirts.Naija babes with skinny legs i hope una hear oooooo. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=19pt]Fainted grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by tellwisdom: 12:18am On Oct 24, 2011
Come this mad EFULEFU,I go soon reason your matter and E GO RED FOR YOU.

E be like sey feecrocroa na victim of sugar cane leg cheesy cheesy. But the leg fine oo undecided undecided
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 24, 2011
Nigerian men with turtle toe should stop wearing sandals, cover those toes plz.

Am I the only one who has noticed how disgusting Nigerian men's toes are?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wqV4ct4Ro-8/TpHzlcvTAcI/AAAAAAAABI4/svGSbbD2Jhk/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FZ2F5LWd1eS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-725484[/img]
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by freecocoa(f): 12:25am On Oct 24, 2011
tellwisdom:

E be like sey feecrocroa na victim of sugar cane leg cheesy cheesy. But the leg fine oo undecided undecided
You kuku know,my legs dey catch fire so no even try that rubbish with me.
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by tellwisdom: 12:30am On Oct 24, 2011
You kuku know,my legs dey catch fire so no even try that rubbish with me.

Wetin dey worry u, shey leg dey catch fire?? aby dis chick don dey take small small tin for backyard embarassed embarassed

Ireke-idiamin, Thats the person SEXYSHEELZ is dating embarassed embarassed. I mean thats he's GAYYY PARTNER undecided undecided. Bt he's cute sha sad
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wqV4ct4Ro-8/TpHzlcvTAcI/AAAAAAAABI4/svGSbbD2Jhk/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FZ2F5LWd1eS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-725484[/img]
what of u wey get hair in between ur toes grin
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2011
lefulefu:

what of u wey get hair in between your toes grin

Did you find that out when you were sucking my toes ni? undecided
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The nastiest feet I have seen belong to Nigerian men. I'm not saying all of them have nasty feet o.
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 24, 2011
ogugua88:

The nastiest feet I have seen belong to Nigerian men. I'm not saying all of them have nasty feet o.

And these ppl are not ashamed of their crusty toes. The nails are longer than should be and usually infected with fungi. . . . and to make it worse, usually ashy.
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by freecocoa(f): 12:46am On Oct 24, 2011
tellwisdom:

Wetin dey worry u, shey leg dey catch fire?? aby dis chick don dey take small small tin for backyard embarassed embarassed

Ireke-idiamin, Thats the person SEXYSHEELZ is dating embarassed embarassed. I mean thats he's GAYYY PARTNER undecided undecided. Bt he's cute sha sad
you dey craze for liver,what's your obsession with sexkillz,if you want be him friend just tell me,I go helo you beg am,all this one wey you dey do na just to make am notice you.
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Did you find that out when you were sucking my toes ni? undecided
no i found dat out when u were tryin to show me how sexy ur toes are grin
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 24, 2011
lefulefu:

no i found dat out when u were tryin to show me how sexy your toes are grin

When was that?
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by tellwisdom: 12:59am On Oct 24, 2011
you dey craze for liver,what's your obsession with sexkillz,if you want be him friend just tell me,I go helo you beg am,all this one wey you dey do na just to make am notice you.

Feecrocroa, dont forget im not a GAYYY, plus i dont do friends with ALBINO that has RED DICKKK. Im sory, nt my fault embarassed embarassed.

Ehen, can i smooch ur biyest??. U knw i have a soft palm wink . Trus me u will enjoy it wink wink
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by tellwisdom: 1:03am On Oct 24, 2011

EGUNGUA, are you from CHAD?? U look like one undecided undecided.
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

When was that?
yesterday evening grin
see na u dey force me to kiss and tell oo grin
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 24, 2011
lefulefu:

yesterday evening grin
see na u dey force me to kiss and tell oo grin

So you admit to kissing my toe? undecided
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 24, 2011
tellwisdom:

EGUNGUA, are you from CHAD?? U look like one undecided undecided.

My name is Ogugua and I'm from Zamunda, wise one.
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 24, 2011
ogugua88:

how many feet of different nationalities have you seen in total? over 50? Are you a masseuse
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 24, 2011
Does it matter? It's not like I generalized.
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 24, 2011
Yes it does, and yes, you generalized!
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 24, 2011
Lol so which part of "I'm not saying all Nigerian men have nasty feet" didn't you see?
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 24, 2011
^^ Those ones that argue the point are usually the one with the nasty feet.
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 24, 2011
Most naija girls dont wash their pant
FACT! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 24, 2011
lefulefu:

Most naija girls dont wash their pant
FACT! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
really? Now am curious

ogugua88:

Lol so which part of "I'm not saying all Nigerian men have nasty feet" didn't you see?
I don't care. You still generalized! cheesy grin. . . . . . . wink
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:
^^ Those ones that argue the point are usually the one with the nasty feet.

You may have a point lol.

sauer:
I don't care. You still generalized!  cheesy grin. . . . . . . wink

I'll agree to that generalization when you agree that you're illiterate lol. smiley
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 24, 2011
ogugua88:

You may have a point lol.

I'll agree to that generalization when you agree that you're illiterate lol. smiley
I'll agree that am illiterate when you agree to that generalization. smiley wink
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by chris18(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2011
@Ogugua88 how are you doing? what are your plans today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Africa International - Jaydon Anderson From Botswana (pics *hot*) / Would You Buy This Louis Vuitton 93,000 Naira Umbrella? [PHOTOS] / Best Body Cream That Can Make You Have A Brown Shinning Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.