Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) (54157 Views)

What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. / What The Bible Says About The Qur'an / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Prophecy or not, Innocent Palestinians are dying every minute and it should be stopped.

I've seen a lot of insensitive, sadistic, degrading and dehumanizing comments towards the Palestinians, I don't know why anybody will rejoice and celebrate the death of another human being.

What Hamas did was bad but punishing the entire population is unacceptable

I will visit the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me, Det.5vs9
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Bananapill: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Prophecy or not, Innocent Palestinians are dying every minute and it should be stopped.

I've seen a lot of insensitive, sadistic, degrading and dehumanizing comments towards the Palestinians, I don't know why anybody will rejoice and celebrate the death of another human being.

The entire population is shielding Hamas. The legal Palestinian govt is quiet about the illegal operations of Hamas in their territory.
Do you how many rockets from Hamas Israel intercepted before the infiltration and killing of innocent Israelis?
When you are aware you are a target of enemies surrounding you,you must inflict the maximum injury in time of crisis. That is what Israel is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Juoflife1(f): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2023
Innocent people are being killed. Not nice.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by blackgold2018(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2023
tonididdy:

.. and when the people refused to give up their land? The solution is to throw both the baby and the bath water away?
undecided
Oga it’s a War situation.
If You were alerted to leave, Wisely leave. Majority of them were once again deceived by hamas asking them to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Saidfx(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2023
Stop this rubbish OP. Israel was formed in 14th May 1948. This present war has nothing to do the bible. Stop it!
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by FashionCookie(f): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Religion is a big problem. Everyone wants to twist the Holy Book and claim right.
I'd rather worship the gods of my ancestors, than claim to belong to a religion that kills and rejoice in the death of people, in the name of fighting a war.
I don't care about who is right or wrong. I care about HUMANITY and POSTERITY!

1 Like

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by toluxa1(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Hohaiiiode:
The edom sited there don’t even exist anymore.
Edom is Present day Jordan. The south of Jordan

1 Like

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Daystar7: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2023
occfx:

God concentrated on middle East, you can never find Nigeria in the Bible but this Edom be like Edo state ooo (Benin kingdom)

Edom is the name of the Children of Esau, just like the children of his twin brother Jacob renamed Israel by an Angel is called Israelites.
Esau settled in the city of Seir in Jordan. The Edomites still exist just like the Israelites and the Arabs (Ishmaelites) exist. This people are of the same father now seperated harboring hate for each other cos one was Chosen by God over the other.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Jagabanarmy: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

What I know is that Hamas will pay an inestimable price never seen before in its History... coming days will be impactful
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Konjiboii: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2023
The rapture happened during the covid pandemic and we all missed it, welcome to the age of the great tribulation.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Daystar7: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2023
Saidfx:
Stop this rubbish OP. Israel was formed in 14th May 1948. This present war has nothing to do the bible. Stop it!

So the city of David and the kingdom of Solomon don't exist? Jerusalem and Bethlehem isn't real either huh? You're not in any way wise

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Edom, ancient land bordering ancient Israel, in what is now southwestern Jordan, between the Dead Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba. That name has changed does not mean a place does not exist again. The present day Jordan consists of Edom in the south, Moab in central Jordan, and Ammon in the northern mountain areas.
Hamas and Hezbollah have been joint allies against Isreal since the days of the Bible.
Gaza and Edom = Hamas and Hezbollah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Moventist: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2023
Same thing in the Book of Zephaniah

Prophecy of Zaphaniah 2:4

Philistia
4 Gaza will be abandoned
and Ashkelon left in ruins.
At midday Ashdod will be emptied
and Ekron uprooted.
5 Woe to you who live by the sea,
you Kerethite people;
the word of the Lord is against you,
Canaan, land of the Philistines.
He says, “I will destroy you,
and none will be left.”
6 The land by the sea will become pastures
having wells for shepherds
and pens for flocks.
7 That land will belong
to the remnant of the people of Judah;
there they will find pasture.
In the evening they will lie down
in the houses of Ashkelon.
The Lord their God will care for them;
he will restore their fortunes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by PythonPros: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2023
Bunch of idiots using words from the holy book to propagate their agenda.

A ceasefire is the best option for everyone. Let's stop this madness.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by monex(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

dont mind them. They consider it a religious war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by BrighterSyde: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

What was hamas expecting after sending thousands of bombs?
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by ICEWIN: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

Jst like the way innocent children died in jerico/sodom and gomorrah and the rest of them.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by ehikwe22: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2023
What about the 100s of places where god was laying curses on Israel?
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by SOSPITAS(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2023
Tallesty1:
One thing I learned from this Israel v Gaza war is that we have a large number of terrorists on Nairaland.

This is not a war, the other side has no army or even a controlled border. This is a massacre.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by mipeesoft(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2023
...and they all belong to one party, the ruling party grin grin grin grin grin
Tallesty1:
One thing I learned from this Israel v Gaza war is that we have a large number of terrorists on Nairaland.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Macelliot(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2023
Hohaiiiode:
This have nothing to do with this present conflict. The edom sited there don’t even exist anymore. You people are just bringing in bible into everything. This present day crises have nothing to do with the iselites and philistines biblical event. This who crises started in the late 40s. Except you want to lie to make yourself feel good. By the way the present nation state of Israel is not the only place exiled Jews were designated to return to it was the only place that it was succeful. Cyprus was even on of such places there were relocated to.

Former name of Saudi Arabia is Edom
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Macelliot(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2023
Hohaiiiode:
This have nothing to do with this present conflict. The edom sited there don’t even exist anymore. You people are just bringing in bible into everything. This present day crises have nothing to do with the iselites and philistines biblical event. This who crises started in the late 40s. Except you want to lie to make yourself feel good. By the way the present nation state of Israel is not the only place exiled Jews were designated to return to it was the only place that it was succeful. Cyprus was even on of such places there were relocated to.

TAKE A LOOK at this ancient map. Before the birth of Jesus and Muhammad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by CrownedPhoenix: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

What Hamas did was bad but has the whole population you speak of come out to denounce that level of carnage Hamas successfully planned and executed?

Have you even remotely heard one or two people out of that whole population speak up against Hamas?
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Bashirkareem31: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Who Bible and Quran epp?Fake storybook s everywhere
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

but what where they expecting when they started the fight.
Israel just need to make sure they don't try it again .
If u follow this whole thing verywell, u will notice that isreal is always retaliating anytime u hear a shot fired to Palestine.
Meaning isreal had never started the fight.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by thinkmoney(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

This was in the Old Testament when God was still operating physical. There was just only one people of God here in one location. Since Christ came, many physical way of Gods operation ceased or metamorphosed into spiritual. That’s why you have the children of God now in every location and they are not limited to just a Geographical location.
There is now a spiritual Israel and all our enemies now are spiritual. That why in the New Testament the Bible said our warfare is not carnal (physical)...
To make this point of graduating from Physical to spiritual mode of operation, Jesus told the harlot at Samaria that the time is coming when people will not go to the Temple at Judea of mount Gerizim but that those that must serve God will serve him in spirit and in Truth.
There are now Gods people in Gaza the same way they are in Israel and all over.
It is unimaginable for God to be using a part of his people in Israel to kill another part of his people in Gaza.
God in our time do not engage in physical wars or support any again. This are all in the Bible
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by MrUchenna1(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2023
the Qur'an specifies that the Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people, that God Himself gave that Land to them as heritage and ordered them to live therein

1 Like

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

It wouldn’t have escalated this much if Palestinian government had provided the Hamas terrorists to the Israel government but instead they rejoiced over the Attack. Isreal was attacked on the day of her religious festive celebrations where everyone was on Holidays. If you attack me on my day of religious festivities, I will rain fire on that person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

Don’t mind the devils. Even the moderators are SICK people to be promoting mass murder of children because of rubbish in some book. This forum has gone to the dogs and is run by bloodthirsty zionists.

NONSENSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by bamdexfarms(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2023
This is Bullsh*t!!!, I am a Christian and I do not support the Apartheid and oppression of the Palestinians by the Jews!. These same people were scattered all over Europe, almost wiped out by Nazi Germany and the world took pity on them. For those Nigerian Christians supporting the atrocities of Israel because of religion or the bible, know that the Jews HATE CHRISTIANS and BLACKS too!!! Furthermore, those people saying that Israelis are 'God's own people' should know that Israel has one of the largest gay people worldwide and it is legalized there!!! In fact, they hold one of the largest gay pride marches annually. So what is the difference between the present Israel and Sodom and Gommorah?. The Palestinians also have Christian people also, all humans are God's creation irrespective of origin. We all should stop supporting brutality because of the writings of a heavily edited book (The Bible).
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by creativehubb: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2023
Bible is a collection of spiritual books, prophecies and history, it's not a religious book. Bible is deeper than how we take it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

FCK YOU THERE, YOU DEVIL.

JUSTIFYING MASS MURDER.

YOU ARE A BASTARD, IDIOT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.