Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) (54083 Views)

What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. / What The Bible Says About The Qur'an / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by advanceDNA: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

What Hamas did was bad but punishing the entire population is unacceptable

But what's the point of this ur wailing.....

So u expect Israel to kill the same number of pple Hamas killed??
Baba...that's not how retaliation works...
.. Ask Japan what united States did to them when they went to look for trouble

2 Likes

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2023
Amaggedon:
Yes i know of that , has the palestinians and the rest of the islamic nation ever tried protesting against HAMAS? We saw their celebration when HAMAS first attacked isreal
Almost all Muslim are terrorists or terrorists sympathizer
They shout allau Akbar when they hit their targets and shout genocide when they are paid back.
They pretend to be peaceful when they are in minority, and begin to kill when they are in control
They carry their religion to other nations of another faith but block others from bringing their religion to their Islamic countries
They are the highest hypocrites have ever seen.
Before you even say anything, they will be the first to claim religion of peace.
I don't think they know the meaning of peace
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Dareal90s(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2023
victory36:
You mean the same God that handed the Jews over to the Babylonians 🙄
You mean the same God that allowed Job to be afflicted?
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Zion243(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2023
While interpreting biblical prophecies, we have to take dispensation into consideration.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by moje4: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Prophecy or not, Innocent Palestinians are dying every minute and it should be stopped.

I've seen a lot of insensitive, sadistic, degrading and dehumanizing comments towards the Palestinians, I don't know why anybody will rejoice and celebrate the death of another human being.

Was innocent people killed in Israel too?
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Amaggedon: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Almost all Muslim are terrorists or terrorists sympathizer
They shout allau Akbar when they hit their targets and shout genocide when they are paid back.
They pretend to be peaceful when they are in minority, and begin to kill when they are in control
They carry their religion to other nations of another faith but block others from bringing their religion to their Islamic countries
They are the highest hypocrites have ever seen.
Before you even say anything, they will be the first to claim religion of peace.
I don't think they know the meaning of peace
If you ever read about what muslims , this same palestinians did to lebanon and converted once a prosperious majorly christian nation to what it is today you will hate muslims even jordan is not left out.

1 Like

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by fred04(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
Prophecy or not, Innocent Palestinians are dying every minute and it should be stopped.

I've seen a lot of insensitive, sadistic, degrading and dehumanizing comments towards the Palestinians, I don't know why anybody will rejoice and celebrate the death of another human being.

Cos iron dome is working for Israel.
Do you know howmany missiles they fire into Israel everyday
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2023
advanceDNA:

But what's the point of this ur wailing.....

So u expect Israel to kill the same number of pple Hamas killed??
Baba...that's not how retaliation works...
.. Ask Japan what united States did to them when they went to look for trouble

BECAUSE THE USA ARE EVIL, THAT MAKES EVIL JUSTIFIABLE IN YOUR SICK, SATANIC HEAD?

DO YOU KNOW THAT USA WILL BE JUDGED FOR HER MULTIPLE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ONE DAY?

WHO DO YOU THINK IS ‘BABYLON THE GREAT’ IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS?

YOU DON’T KNOW IT IS AMERICA?

GO AND READ REVELATIONS PROPERLY WITH YOUR BRAIN SWITCHED ON, FOR ONCE.

YOU PEOPLE JUST THINK THAT INJUSTICE WILL PERSIST FOREVER IN THIS WORLD AND THAT GOD HAS NO PLANS TO STOP IT.

YOU COULDN’T BE MORE WRONG.

WAIT AND SEE.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by wasuka14(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2023
I just wish people in South Eastern Nigeria who are showing support for Isreal over Gaza strip for the crimes committed by view adults, should be mature enough to support @HQNigerianArmy to give the same punishment to SE for crimes of IPOB miscreants.

IgOga:

The false peace we have in the world has made many forget what war looks like. In war few soldiers die....many civilians perish. Watch Troy a fallen city and you will understand what wars look like.

To start a war is easy the ending is just unpredictable. Hamas went to commit terror inside Israel. They know that the Israelis will react with force....they want it so they can blackmail Israel and win support of Palestinians. Hamas only controls Gaza they want to rule Palestine and they love your reactions. Unfortunately for them it seems Israel is about to take northern Gaza from them...which will reduce their influence...they even went as far as bombing their own hospital parking lot to blame Israel....the cowards hide behind women and children to launch rockets...using vulnerable people as human shield.

Have you ever wondered why Egypt also blockaded their border crossing with Gaza? You blame Israel but Gaza also shares border with Egypt. Nobody in the Arab world wants the people of Gaza because they constantly side with the Hamas terrorist group...the Arabs see every Gazan as a potential terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by auto5598: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2023
YOu just registered today on Nairaland to beg?? wowwww
Felthers:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by advanceDNA: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2023
Rossikk:

BECAUSE THE USA ARE EVIL, THAT MAKES EVIL JUSTIFIABLE IN YOUR SICK, SATANIC HEAD?

DO YOU KNOW THAT USA WILL BE JUDGED FOR HER MULTIPLE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY ONE DAY?

WHO DO YOU THINK IS ‘BABYLON THE GREAT’ IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS?

YOU DON’T KNOW IT IT IS AMERICA?

GO AND READ REVELATIONS PROPERLY WITH YOUR BRAIN SWITCHED ON, FOR ONCE.

YOU PEOPLE JUST THINK THAT INJUSTICE WILL PERSIST FOREVER IN THIS WORLD AND THAT GOD HAS NO PLANS TO STOP IT.

YOU COULDN’T BE MORE WRONG.

U are just wailing for nothin.....

. U go bomb someone..the person retaliates..... U are now saying they are evil..... It's clear u are the one without sense....why did u look for trouble in the first place....

. All u this Muslim terrorist.... Na USA be ur problem.....

Everybody go collect ...none is righteous except God....so judgement must touch everybody.... No need to paint one nation better than another nation

1 Like

Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

Hamas called for war and in war the innocent suffers, Hamas knew this, so stop the emotional game play, call out Hamas, the government ruling over gaza for not considering the people living there before starting a war it can't finish.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by EjehDtiger: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

The problem with Christianity, unlike Islam is that the Bible was translated by so many scholars, giving so many interpretations that doesn't mean what the original language the Bible was written says about the subject.

Unlike Islam where the Quran was written in Arabic and it is still being preached in Arabic.
So na confusion everywhere for the Bible, my brother, especially all these modern-day translations.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2023
fred04:

Cos iron dome is working for Israel.
Do you know howmany missiles they fire into Israel everyday

SHUT UP. HAMAS FIRES CHEAP HOME MADE ROCKETS THAT CAN BARELY HURT A FLY.

GAZA IS SURROUNDED BY BARBED WIRE ELECTRICAL FENCE, ISRAELI TROOPS AND SURVEILLANCE OF MOSSAD AND CIA.

THEY CONTROL WHAT GOES IN AND OUT OF GAZA. HAMAS HAS NO WEAPONS THAT CAN THREATEN ISRAEL WHICH HAS ONE THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL AND SOPHISTICATED MILITARIES.

THEY DELIBERATELY ALLOWED HAMAS TO ENCROACH ISRAEL AND KILL ISRAELIS JUST SO THEY COULD RETALIATE BY MASSACRING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PALESTINIANS.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2023
Rossikk:

LOW IQ PEABRAIN.

ONLY IN A LOW IQ HEAD LIKE YOURS CAN INNOCENT BABIES AND CHILDREN BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTS OF GROWN MEN.

YOU WERE ONCE A TODDLER. NOBODY BOMBED YOU AND TORE YOUR BODY TO SHREDS BECAUSE OF SOMETHING ADULTS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DID.

BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEMONIC ENTITY AND A MONSTER WITH NO SOUL IN YOU, YOU GLIBLY CALL FOR INNOCENT CHILDREN TO BE MASS MURDERED FOR WHAT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

YOU ARE SATANIC TO THE CORE, AND YOU WILL ANSWER TO YOUR MAKER FOR YOUR WICKEDNESS.

You must be a sick man,not mentally ok. Pls do visit the nearest hospital,the symptoms you are displaying are that of mental illness. You are more of a madman of Gadara.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Chochovini: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2023
Hohaiiiode:
This have nothing to do with this present conflict. The edom sited there don’t even exist anymore. You people are just bringing in bible into everything. This present day crises have nothing to do with the iselites and philistines biblical event. This who crises started in the late 40s. Except you want to lie to make yourself feel good. By the way the present nation state of Israel is not the only place exiled Jews were designated to return to it was the only place that it was succeful. Cyprus was even on of such places there were relocated to.
. Shut the Bleep up and get atta here right now. U dn‘t knw anytin.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2023
That'd what someone wrote.

Johovah no get hand.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by AbujaLagos: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

gbam!
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2023
udemzyudex:

Hamas called for war and in war the innocent suffers, Hamas knew this, so stop the emotional game play, call out Hamas, the government ruling over gaza for not considering the people living there before starting a war it can't finish.

DEMON FROM HELL.

WE SHOULD “CALL OUT HAMAS” AND LEAVE ISRAEL TO CONTINUE BOMBING INNOCENT CHILDREN IN THEIR THOUSANDS.

YOU ARE A BLOODTHIRSTY SATANIC MONSTER WITH NO SOUL, AND YOU WILL ANSWER TO YOUR MAKER FOR THIRSTING AFTER THE INNOCENT BLOOD OF CHILDREN.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by occfx: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Rossikk:

ACTUALLY YOU ILLITERATE SCHOOL DROPOUT, YOU NEED TO GO ON WIKIPEDIA AND LEARN ABOUT THE BIRTH OF HUMANS WHICH BEGAN RIGHT HERE IN AFRICA, THE CRADLE OF CIVILISATION, CONTRARY TO THE FILTHY, DIRTY NONSENSE IN YOUR DUMB SCHOOL DROPOUT HEAD.

IGNORANT VILLAGE PEA BRAIN.

Your Wikipedia is shiiit... Only Adam or your instinct can tell you what happened . As far as you are a black man, chimps are your brother
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2023
occfx:

Your Wikipedia is shiiit... Only Adam or your instinct can tell you what happened . As far as you are a black man, chimps are your brother

ONLY SECONDARY SCHOOL DROPOUTS SAY STUFF LIKE THIS.

I AM NOT YOUR LEVEL.

GO AWAY.

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER ARE “monkeys”, THAT’S YOUR PROBLEM.

GET LOST.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Odingo1: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2023
Gaza has been demolished several times in history and re-occupied including Arabs, mamloks etc.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

They are not punishing the entire population, if they were, believe me over 200k Palestinians would be dead by now.

Hamas are using human shield.

Its easy to condemn Israel because none of your family member was killed or held captive in Gaza.

Didn't you see footages where Palestinians were jubilating and spitting on killed isrealis?

In every war, the innocents must die. The innocents suffers the highest casualties even.

It didn't stop 10,000 years ago, and it won't stop now.

Understand life, and have peace of mind.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Nolevel666: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2023
Rossikk:

He is not funny. WHAT HE IS SAYING IS TRUE.

The bible god is NOT GOD.

He is Yahweh. A tribal god of the ancient Israelites.

The Almighty Source of all life does not order people to go on killing sprees or have “chosen people” or feel ‘jealous’.

You are being deceived by that bible and Koran nonsense that have distorted the nature of ULTIMATE DIVINITY.

Neither do I believe in their petty gods

I’m agnostic.

If i should worship a god, it would be science itself
But then again, science is a product of man’s effort to understand the universe around him so why worship the work of his hands?
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by occfx: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2023
Rossikk:

ONLY SECONDARY SCHOOL DROPOUTS SAY STUFF LIKE THIS.

I AM NOT YOUR LEVEL.

GO AWAY.

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER ARE “monkeys”, THAT’S YOUR PROBLEM.

GET LOST.

The same characteristics of chimps is what you are exhibiting here. You know how they chest beat especially the giant ones. You are not far from one.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by afube: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2023
Hohaiiiode:
This have nothing to do with this present conflict. The edom sited there don’t even exist anymore. You people are just bringing in bible into everything. This present day crises have nothing to do with the iselites and philistines biblical event. This who crises started in the late 40s. Except you want to lie to make yourself feel good. By the way the present nation state of Israel is not the only place exiled Jews were designated to return to it was the only place that it was succeful. Cyprus was even on of such places there were relocated to.

the historical people of isreal were black people! these ones there now are core europeans ,,,,,,with their blond hair and blue eyes!
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Minjim: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

Are Palestinians the only innocent people?
What about innocent Israelis ? Imagine Israel doesnt have the iron Dome tech, what would have become of all the civilians in those areas ?

Before you look for trouble make sure you can handle it. Do look for trouble and start asking for sympathy.

If Israel were to act like Palestinians and throw bomb indiscriminately , do you think there'll still be anyone in Gaza ? Abegg!
May the best man win
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by TRAPLORD13: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

HAMAS is to blame for innocent Palestinians deaths.
They use the people of Gaza as human shield and launch their rockets toward Israel from residential areas.
So there lies the problem.
Israel does not delight in harming civilians but HAMAS is putting their own people in harm's way.
It's simple and the brutal truth
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2023
Nolevel666:

Neither do I believe in their petty gods

I’m agnostic.

If i should worship a god, it would be science itself
But then again, science is a product of man’s effort to understand the universe around him so why worship the work of his hands?

I consider African Spirituality the ultimate. It is not actually the ‘worship’ of an entity.

More about discovering the Divinity within you.

We are all divine aspects of the SOURCE of all life, like droplets from an Ocean which is ‘GOD’.

So we ourselves are divine, immortal beings living a temporal spell as ‘humans’. When we ‘die’ we return to our default state of spiritual beings with an expanded awareness compared to what we have now as humans.

There is a light of Divinity in every one of us.

Our job is to access that light and integrate it with our physical manifestation as humans.

We lost this ancient knowledge when we began practicing Christianity and Islam.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Flame333: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

The useless killings and kidnapping in northern Nigeria didn't pain you.. It's normal here in Nigeria for people to be dying.. Military coup in Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger all attributed to poor handling of militants killing innocent citizens..

Only fuul support terrorism..

If what Israel is doing is the only thing that will hit Hamas and its supporters in the heart, so be it..
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by Faposky95: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:

Ever thought why N Korea, China, Russia ain't seen war with the world....?!
They do not kill their prisoners......
Hamas, or so called freedom fighters of the Middle East and the world over care less about life......
They now are seeing it real and are having feelings .....?!
They don't care if everyone dies.....they only hold on to an ethereal victory with no one to celebrate it with.
Re: Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2023
Hohaiiiode:

Explain this:

Zephaniah 2:4
King James Version

4 For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

Was the above written this year? or the Gaza talked about is in space?

Some of you confidentially display your ignorance without shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu / Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.