Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Selling Off An Existing And Well Functioning Bakery In A Strategic Location In I - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Selling Off An Existing And Well Functioning Bakery In A Strategic Location In I (173 Views)

Why I Think Investing In I M L Academy As A Newbie Is A Bad Idea! / If U Have A Good Business Idea Come In , I Can Help You With D Start up Capital / List Of Some Functional Companies That Are Selling- Off In Lagos Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling Off An Existing And Well Functioning Bakery In A Strategic Location In I by horlasunkanmi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
There is a functioning and really profitable bakery business in Ibadan that is for sale with all the facilities and the huge customer base.

The available equipment includes:

Two big ovens- (1) 3 deck 9 trays imported oven, and (2) 2 deck 6 trays locally fabricated gas oven.

1 half bag mixer

Bakery building with access to 20 hours of electricity supply in a very popular bus stop in Ibadan. The building is owned by the bakery but the land on which the bakery was built was leased.

A roadside shop rented at a popular bus stop just few metre away from the bakery building where we sell hot bread in retail. We practically mix dough in the bakery with our mixer and take it to bake with the other oven in the shop. Just like 10 meters apart

2 standard generator 8kva big generator for mixing and 3kva for baking. They are rarely used because there is always electricity.

Baking pans that can mix 2 bags of flour at a go

1 heat extractor

3 big cooling rack

2 standard cutting table

1 slicing machine

1 freezer

2 delivery busses in good conditions. 1 opel zafira and 1 micra taxi

A very huge customer base with regular daily supply

Among other benefits.

Asking price is 15m, slightly negotiable upon inspection and subject to whether the 2 buses will be needed or not

Owner is selling because he has another booming business and doesn't have the strength to manage both.

For a serious enquiry 08162851448
Re: Selling Off An Existing And Well Functioning Bakery In A Strategic Location In I by wittywriter: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Pics

Wittyness
Re: Selling Off An Existing And Well Functioning Bakery In A Strategic Location In I by labak1997: 10:34am On Mar 24
horlasunkanmi:
There is a functioning and really profitable bakery business in Ibadan that is for sale with all the facilities and the huge customer base.

The available equipment includes:

Two big ovens- (1) 3 deck 9 trays imported oven, and (2) 2 deck 6 trays locally fabricated gas oven.

1 half bag mixer

Bakery building with access to 20 hours of electricity supply in a very popular bus stop in Ibadan. The building is owned by the bakery but the land on which the bakery was built was leased.

A roadside shop rented at a popular bus stop just few metre away from the bakery building where we sell hot bread in retail. We practically mix dough in the bakery with our mixer and take it to bake with the other oven in the shop. Just like 10 meters apart

2 standard generator 8kva big generator for mixing and 3kva for baking. They are rarely used because there is always electricity.

Baking pans that can mix 2 bags of flour at a go

1 heat extractor

3 big cooling rack

2 standard cutting table

1 slicing machine

1 freezer

2 delivery busses in good conditions. 1 opel zafira and 1 micra taxi

A very huge customer base with regular daily supply

Among other benefits.

Asking price is 15m, slightly negotiable upon inspection and subject to whether the 2 buses will be needed or not

Owner is selling because he has another booming business and doesn't have the strength to manage both.

For a serious enquiry 08162851448

Is the bakery still available for sale?

(1) (Reply)

Why CZ Resigned, Bitcoin Is Not An Investment / Listing Soon. Claim This Free Airdrop Now!! / Your National & State Assembly Reps Can Fund Your Agro Industry In Ur Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.