Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Please I Want To Collect Loan To Squander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Want To Collect Loan To Squander (915 Views)

Something Is Just Pushing Me To Squander Money On Women... / If You Want To Squander Your Salary This Season Check This(pics & Videos). / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Collect Loan To Squander by Bintabisiriyu2: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Please i am looking for where to collect loan amount of about 50k to flex life and carry prostitutes.

The thing is i currently owe 2 loan apps, opay 15k and Jumiapay 30k totalling the amount of 45k which i have no intention to pay back, but the thing now is any loan app i download after inputting my bvn and requesting for a loan it gets turn down immediately due to the accumulated debts. Currently on my phone i have up to 30 different loan apps all i have tried but failed to obtain loan

Please where can i obtain a loan of up to 50k to flex probably the one that does not require bvn, immediate cash disbursed to my bank account with no long stories any useful advise would be well appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Please I Want To Collect Loan To Squander by MrbasHH: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Okay
Re: Please I Want To Collect Loan To Squander by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
U see why I say N!gerian m€n are Uxxeless?

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Collect Loan To Squander by Recardo(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
Please i am looking for where to collect loan amount of about 50k to flex life and carry prostitutes.

The thing is i currently owe 2 loan apps, opay 15k and Jumiapay 30k totalling the amount of 45k which i have no intention to pay back, but the thing now is any loan app i download after inputting my bvn and requesting for a loan it gets turn down immediately due to the accumulated debts. Currently on my phone i have up to 30 different loan apps all i have tried but failed to obtain loan

Please where can i obtain a loan of up to 50k to flex probably the one that does not require bvn, immediate cash disbursed to my bank account with no long stories any useful advise would be well appreciated. Thank you.

If this one no be madness, what else?
Re: Please I Want To Collect Loan To Squander by youngsahito(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
you are judging all Nigeria men cos of a sick guy post. Watch ur mouth lady...

6 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Collect Loan To Squander by Coolgent(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Lazy Nigerian youth.
Go and learn trade.
Re: Please I Want To Collect Loan To Squander by TrustNone: 1:03am On Nov 24, 2023
Coolgent:

Lazy Nigerian youth.
Go and learn trade.
grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Collect Loan To Squander by guvna(m): 3:50am On Nov 24, 2023
I pray EFCC is on to your idea
Re: Please I Want To Collect Loan To Squander by narite: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Where are you from? Let me show you the sweet side of us.

One outing and You will definitely have a change of mind about us.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Collect Loan To Squander by Westves: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Jeez grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Want To Collect Loan To Squander by Zardex(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
Not all Nigerian men sha
Sheistoopretty:

(1) (Reply)

Help People With Relationship Problems Here (wise Advice Please ) / Mumsie Said I Might Not Get The Award Cos I'm Secretive / Please Help Me Out Is She A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.