Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media (19589 Views)

Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third / OAP Do2dtun Says Noble Igwe Leg Looks Like 'Monkey Post' In New Photo / Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by greggng: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
This guy is soo childish. I expected him to behave in a socially acceptable manner. Why can't this guy follow the law in other to get custody of his kids ..Will running his mouth online bring back his kids ? Get yourself a good lawyer...charge the lady to court ...court will decide ...I have never seen that court thst will allow dbanji and her sister to go with your kids

4 Likes

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by wittywriter: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
Family rofo rofo fight

Wittyness
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by Iamdboss: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nah family matters, I no dey pokenose
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by gigabyte13: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mr Dotun
Before you kpai person sister
Brother don safe her........
He pain you, you dey cry online and offline like baby wey Dem comot breast from the mouth.
Oga you don jam wertin pass you dis time.
Very wicked and selfish Man.

4 Likes

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by IamMobisola(f): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Charmingrascal:

The same court and Police that didn't do anything when D'banj and his family refused to obey court order that says Dotun should be given access to his kids.

God knows D'banj was my favorite artist that year but man has been in the news for the wrong reasons lately.

First na Npower money he chop now he is oppressing Dotun simply because he is richer and influential than him.

Dotun is going through pains.
Unfortunately D'banj and his sister will be lying to those kids that their dad is irresponsible.

I hate oppression.

#JusticeforDo2un

You definitely didn’t read the court rulings in the matter well.
Court granted Dotun ONLY the holidays with the kids. But dotun wants extra time with them, lengthier than what court stipulated which his ex is not in support of. He was with them on their last holiday and even posted pictures of them together.

3 Likes

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by oyeb15: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dbanj the Npower thief that is collecting d stepends of about 15000 beneficiaries

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by Exceed15: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Charmingrascal:
The same court and Police that didn't do anything when D'banj and his family refused to obey court order that says Dotun should be given access to his kids.

God knows D'banj was my favorite artist that year but man has been in the news for the wrong reasons lately.

First na Npower money he chop now he is oppressing Dotun simply because he is richer and influential than him.

Unfortunately D'banj and his sister will be lying to those kids that their dad is irresponsible.

I hate oppression.

#JusticeforDo2un

Dotun should be careful not end up like Saint obi. Women use children as bait to torture men. If he continues like this: emotional stress, psychological problem and heart related condition may set in. If a woman denies you access to your kids, bro walk away. Yes , walk away. Once a woman knows your weakness she feeds on it until you loose your mind. Those kids will yearn for their father and become torture to the mother. Anyway dotun too had once criticized ppl on social media just out of sentiments. Let's be careful how treat people.

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by Aydot351(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Came across his tweet weeks back where he was threatening D'banj and i was expecting a Davido style responce but everywhere just quiet. Didn't know dem don go report baba for court, you disobey court order dem carry you, no time to dey exchange words online

8 Likes

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by November24(f): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Charmingrascal:

I hate oppression.

#JusticeforDo2un

Una 2 dey ment

4 Likes

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by csdownload(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by csdownload(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
good.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by BoboKush(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
The Dotun sef na mumu..... U did all that to ur wife n u expect her nt to react

If u even had issue with ur wife no be she u go dey drag with oh Dbanj her brother wife is a celeb lemme drag him instead.... Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by SAMBARRY: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dotun rest when they're grown or need your signature or presence for one issue or the other,they'll look for you.my mom will say time Is an equaliser, it'll level everyone.you cannot win this fight because once it comes to custody battles, it always favours the woman.wait till they need you before they can do anything then you'll understand how time heals wounds

So stop Beeching around on and off social media.youll Just be used as an instrument for mockery and entertainment
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by BoboKush(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Aydot351:
Came across his tweet weeks back where he was threatening D'banj and i was expecting a Davido style responce but everywhere just quiet. Didn't know dem don go report baba for court, you disobey court order dem carry you, no time to dey exchange words online

Fast fast
U get issue with ur wife dey drag her brother
Shey na Dbanj Dotun marry ni grin

U wan spoil that one name because u no see way drag the wife as u like

No be Dbanj get pikin or stop u from seeing them..... No be Dbanj u marry but u wan dey ruin his name make he dey watch u...

3 Likes

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by Highplains: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
😂..where’s that guy that said his wife “tells her family everything that happens in their house”?naso your case go end up..Ain’t trying to mock you my bro,you knew what you going into With your eyes wide open.You self Dey try no let anybody stress you..If you do too much naso your case go end up...
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by AfroKnight: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Look at them criminalising the matter.

And judges wonder why nobody respects them anymore.

Women that use their children to fight their husbands are witches. Simple.

Only a wicked witch will prevent a father from seeing his own children.
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by jaxxy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
fair enough. He is not married to dbanj so he should leave dbanj's name out of it and face the mother of his kids.

if he wants to insult the mother of his kids he should go ahead... There is a sane way to behave even in such situation. Get ur lawyers and do something concrete instead of ranting online like an agbero. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by teejoyz: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Very arrogant man. It serves him right. That woman was an angel sent to him but he used his arrogance pursue the woman away. Yeye man. Almost finished the woman with depression.

3 Likes

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Very good. All these social media village quarrel should stop. Dotun could have quietly gone to the authorities if his wife was disobeying a court order, but instead he chose to chase clout on social media. Radarada

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by obontami: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Serves the big mouthed fool good. The punk-ass always on social media posting crap all day, using D'banj's name for clout and all. Fucck that Dotun slowpoke and who ever is down with his dumb shit!

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by Afonja007: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
When Dbanj separated from don jazzy na war everyday between igbos and yorubas for nairaland ,many yoruba people were calling dbanj eja nla abusing don jazzy today where is dbanj?when psqaure separated yorubas sided with Peter because he married lola later Peter became agborian enemy because he supported obi,yoruba and igbo people wahala grin do you know that many agbadorians hated davido because he is related to igbo people?yoruba and igbos are behaving like husband and wife dem like dem selves but pride won't allow dem confess to each others grin grin grin
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by judatech: 12:12am On Oct 19, 2023
Hamas mean Israel o!
KnowledgePower7:
Compilation of Hamas Killings on Oct 7

I'm not responsible for your trauma after watching this video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAFDI63yvNQ?si=Fs1tVQ7SdJZaNmYM

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by pekisdgee(m): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2023
Abeg make una rest... every man get him own problem which you don't know
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by ednut1(m): 3:33am On Oct 19, 2023
BoboKush:
The Dotun sef na mumu..... U did all that to ur wife n u expect her nt to react

If u even had issue with ur wife no be she u go dey drag with oh Dbanj her brother wife is a celeb lemme drag him instead.... Nonsense
he has countered some of the things she said. She alleged sexually abused. She later explained the sexual abuse was him making her do a Mouth Action when he knows before marriage she isn’t freaky in bed. Abeg na sexual abuse be that

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by Babastrong(m): 3:56am On Oct 19, 2023
D'banj (the Npower guy). the eater of the stipends of the poor.
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by Menclothing: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2023
You hv problem with your wife you involving brother in law which kind of man are you
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by phemmyfour: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2023
kestolove95:
Energy gad
Him joules don dey drop
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by lordnkem000(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2023
Dbanj is just shameless and have no conscience as a father
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by tivta(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2023
Dotun has really changed since one girl served him breakfast at School of communication in Lagos...
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by yeyebrity: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Charmingrascal:

I hate oppression.

#JusticeforDo2un

Say what you know. On the contrary, Dotun is the abuser. That dude is a cocky lunatic.
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by cezarman(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Allisgud:
So why is dbanj afraid of defamatory post about himself,is he afraid of some beans dotun might spill,this are people who are once cool together

I don't get you bro... Why would any one want other people to defame their character whether it's true or not
Re: Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media by ToladolVentures(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is Justice!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Mezie: With Kidney Ailment, Having Children Not My Priority / Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians / Ned Nwoko Emerges Top Humanitarian Wiith His Eradication Of Malaria Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.