Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

I Find It Hard Loving A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard Loving A Woman (1696 Views)

How Can I Stop Loving A Woman / These Are The Benefits Of Loving A Nigerian Girl. Redpillers Are Wrong [PICS] / Warning For Guys And Ladies In The House - You Might Be Loving A Ghost -find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by Isokoboy(m): 1:48am On Oct 19, 2023
Your VILLAGE pple in collaboration with ur EX don use ur heart to play 2 sure ODD

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:35am On Oct 19, 2023
SteveDGreat:

I need a hug emoji. You have totally described me. You are really walking in my shoe.

Everything you described here is what I am passing through.
High standards. Classy beautiful lady.

But unfortunately, most of these ladies are looking for an Odogwu. I am okay in my way, not yet an Odogwu

What's your definition of "classy and high standards"? I hope your expectations from a partner aren't too lofty or far-fetched and yet you mentioned most of them are looking for a rich man. You may be commitment-phobic or you generally just need therapy. I don't believe that a man can not love. There's always that "someone" who will weaken his knees. Keep trying.
Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by Dshocker(m): 6:08am On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
What if you're gay but in denial?

I mean coming from a country like yours, it'd be understandable.

😂😂😂
Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by Dshocker(m): 6:09am On Oct 19, 2023
Rayban26:

Tor. Maybe they are not the ones for you. Ask God to lead you to the woman meant for you because marriage is not just childsplay. its tied to your destiny.

Wetin concern your destiny, concern marriage?
Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by Dshocker(m): 6:11am On Oct 19, 2023
SteveDGreat:

Hahahaha. I can't be a gay. Tufiakwa.
That shit irritate me. I cant even see a sec of it in a movie.

Don't even go dia. I love women die

U love women die, so why aren't you dying for em?
Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by Dshocker(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2023
SteveDGreat:
Hi everyone, this is something I have observed for some time now.
Ever since my last relationship in 2021 I have found myself not loving any lady. I was emotionally invested in that relationship makachi. embarassed

I can slide into a lady DM and start a conversation. Interesting conversation, but I get easily wearied. I will just lose interest. I have had the opportunity to meeting interesting dates, but I easily pull out the plug .

And I have been seriously searching for a partner ohhh. This is not funny Man.

One lady that I have genuinely open up to love said she isn't ready for emotional relationship now cos she want to focus on her final exams coming up . She is begging me to wait for her till December. I like her cos we are best of friends now. But as it stands now, I don dey develop cold feet towards her.

I honestly don't want to come to terms that I won't find a lady to love cos I seriously want to settle down.

I am 34. Working and doing well for myself .
Is there something I can do to overcome this ?

I seriously want to open up and love somebody daughter

Your problem is masturbation 👌

Frequent masturbation kills any form of emotional love one has for the opposite sex.
Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2023
SteveDGreat:
Ever since my last relationship in 2021 I have found myself not loving any lady. I was emotionally invested in that relationship makachi. embarassed

I can slide into a lady DM and start a conversation. Interesting conversation, but I get easily wearied. I will just lose interest. I have had the opportunity to meeting interesting dates, but I easily pull out the plug .

One lady that I have genuinely open up to love said she isn't ready for emotional relationship now cos she want to focus on her final exams coming up . She is begging me to wait for her till December. I like her cos we are best of friends now. But as it stands now, I don dey develop cold feet towards her.

I honestly don't want to come to terms that I won't find a lady to love cos I seriously want to settle down.

Good...... a B®oke man like u has notin to Do with love.... Go ND hustle boy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by SteveDGreat: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's your definition of "classy and high standards"? I hope your expectations from a partner aren't too lofty or far-fetched and yet you mentioned most of them are looking for a rich man. You may be commitment-phobic or you generally just need therapy. I don't believe that a man can not love. There's always that "someone" who will weaken his knees. Keep trying.

I am not looking for a rich lady. I am looking for woman with substance.
My ex was beautiful. Tall dark. I seems to measure any girl I come across in that standard.

Asking for that with being a graduate, young or having a skill isn't too much

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by SteveDGreat: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2023
Dshocker:

Your problem is masturbation 👌

Frequent masturbation kills any form of emotional love one has for the opposite sex.

Man I have been in Love before Ohhhh. Just that I seems not to be attracted to those showing interest in me
Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by SteveDGreat: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Good...... a B®oke man like u has notin to Do with love.... Go ND hustle boy cheesy cheesy

You dey find engagement this morning. Not from me
Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by Rayban26: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2023
Dshocker:

Wetin concern your destiny, concern marriage?

Dont ask me questions that you're not ready to hear the truth.

When you want to marry, just marry any woman you like just because she looks attractive and see for yourself.
Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
SteveDGreat:

we dey same boat..but I dont care.i go just give dem belle.i dont really care about loving them.love wey I get now,na my kids I keep am for grin

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by dNortherner(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
SteveDGreat:

Hahahaha. I can't be a gay. Tufiakwa.
That shit irritate me. I cant even see a sec of it in a movie.

Don't even go dia. I love women die
What really happened in your previous relationship? I would have ask you to try Samantha124, she's a nice person.
Re: I Find It Hard Loving A Woman by BigDawsNet: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
SteveDGreat:

I don't think you are a gay
But your soul is just scared of heartbreak... that's why you are feeling like something is missing...

I don't know your finicial asset but it's sound like you ain't dere yet... because if you are.. the 💷 will act as your confidence... because the average Nigerian relationship won't work without finances

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Love My Girl Friend / I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Shld Stop The Relationship / Is Love A Voluntary, Involuntary Or A Reflex Action?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.