Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette (33223 Views)

Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu / Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by keymatt(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wetin dey worry this international forger and what is he afraid of grin grin I thought his agbadorian u.rchins claimed he's a master strategist 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by keymatt(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Losers don start another masturbating. School records format don cast
This one has sacrificed his brain 🧠 for Tinubu scraps. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Raskimonojendor: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
😂😂😂

This is what we will be doing till 4 years for Waka.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Fearyourcreator: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Feintline:
When your fall has come, it has come. If you like file to United nation, it is a waste.
If you love tinubu, tell him to apologize to Nigerians ,resign quickly and immediately.
His matter is concluded in the spirit and physical realm.
Resign and put your papa ... arindin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Fearyourcreator: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ozommadu:
Pablo escoba himself grin

This ebola bụ criminal ọjọọ grin
See Wetin you dey spread ... fake pictures
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Christistruth03: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Another Round of Fake News Misinformation

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by easytig(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
This is the last straw that will finally break the camels back.i have manifested this,it's time to take back the country from the useless druggie.

I can't imagine that ordinary 30 litres of fuel I buy for 5k as at may,now I can barely get 10 litres for the same 5k,enough is enough let tinubu pack and go,my tired is tired😩
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Atlantis585: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Eediotic crook
USA nor be shithole country like Nigeria
Go and ask President Trump

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Butoneday2(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Emi lokan😏😏
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Raskimonojendor: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mosba:
Zombies don't eat rice or beans, they feed on crappy news. After the fiasco of CSU certificate saga, now it's FBI, CIA file. Once released and as expected the content even only served to elevate Tinubu's status then FBI and CIA will be condemned too. In as much as we are not in war with America they will NEVER allow the release of any document that has potential to cause Nigeria government any sociopolitical issues. So for those looking forward to FBI all I see coming for you is a big shut up!
There are no FBI files anywhere. October end is almost here. All these sensational reporting are to keep the Obidients glued and engaged to the conspiracy theories.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Ted4real: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Fake & wicked man
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Samogloby: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sinners is running when no one is pursue him. All i know is that, Mr ADEKUNLE should not use our subsidy money to pursue case in the USA

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Alliswell248: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Fake news.
Anything to press the Ipob miscreants mumu's button is welcomed......

They hate good news about Nigeria.....
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by stevups(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
The FBI CIA that will investigate a sitting president has not been created. TINUBU THE BLESSED CHILD, MY NEW BOOK. GO AND READ IT

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Ozommadu: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

See Wetin you dey spread ... fake pictures

Depart from me oh ye supporter of a criminal drug baron

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by jaxxy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:

school reord exposed what it needed to expose. The pandora box is the fbi files.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Supreme20: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bola Tinubu is a big power gamer, using reverse psychology to gain more strongholds. Bet US will grant the release and he won’t be found guilty…
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by zolajpower: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ozommadu:
Pablo escoba himself grin

This ebola bụ criminal ọjọọ grin
No It's PAblo Esco-Bola
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by hollywater: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Your pamper wearing President ass is about to lick dear with that.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by okorogodwin4(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
oga close your mouth and allow the FBI and CIA to do there job

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by leisuretym: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
I said this on the other thread that obidients will always come up with something like this till 2027, and if Tinubu contest again it simply means they will continue till 2031.
They did it all throughout Buhari 8 years, they will do same now.

From he dey wear pampers
To " he dey carry urine bag around

To "he can't win APC primary

To" Buhari won't support him

To " jubilation when Buhari release soldiers during election

To" He can't win

To " Peter Obi will reclaim mandate in court, he did same to Ngige

To" he's a woman

To " CSU certificate

To" FBI 2500 pages report

This will last for 8 years

It will will soon request for gender test on him.. Lol
Funny people
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Samogloby: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
stevups:
The FBI CIA that will investigate a sitting president has not been created. TINUBU THE BLESSED CHILD, MY NEW BOOK. GO AND READ IT
Did you actually published book with this fish brain? Maybe you think USA is like Africa, especially Nigeria where clearing Whites is called black

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Rayban26: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tinubu no get shame oo....you wan block CIA and FBI again 😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Racoon(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Shege criminal banza
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Kukutente23: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Don't be dense
How did it cast
How did Tinubu attend govt college Lagos in 1970?
Where did he get his certificate from

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Deefirm: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Media stunt... nothing is coming out of this even if released, just another plot to divert public attention to sliding economy...

ogododo:

https://gazettengr.com/bola-tinubu-moves-to-block-fbi-cia-other-u-s-agencies-from-releasing-confidential-files-as-october-ending-deadline-looms/
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by OSamueli7: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
If this is true then Tinubu's village people are strong.

Now I know why Osinbajo was trying everything possible to prevent his emergence.

Well until the report is out, Tinubu remains Nigeria's president, because supreme court no get the liver to remove a sitting president.

I come in peace.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by kcubani: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
All those defending him ,do you have any record with fbi?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Bluntemperor: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
securitywatch50:
All I know is that the truth will surely come out one day no matter what.

Many of our News these days are pure Speculative not Investigative - just to meet the gaulibles audiences - feeding on them on regular basis!
Anyway,na Una get Una Data waste it More!
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Rayban26: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Alliswell248:
Fake news.
Anything to press the Ipob miscreants mumu's button is welcomed......

They hate good news about Nigeria.....

Naira being at an all time low is good news to you? Look you mustn't always lose 100 percent of your brain cells everytime when defending nonsense.

You can always shut up sometimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Okiton: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Wait first

We all know say u go get heartbreak las las

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by PHAYOL81: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
So the propaganda has seamlessly shifted from CSU certificate to the DRUG case as predicted.

Anyway, another round of defeat awaits the enemies

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Uzor-Kalu Visits Babangida & Abdulsalami Abubakar(pics) / Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him / Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.