Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette (33225 Views)

Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu / Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by stevups(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
Samogloby:
Did you actually published book with this fish brain? Maybe you think USA is like Africa, especially Nigeria where clearing Whites is called black

Are you aware that Atiku has lule at Supreme court? Did you know that Obi participated in last election as a mere entertainner?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by 8stargeneral: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tinubu body done tell am since him calm say he won election...pikin wey say him mama no go sleep him too no go sleep grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by stevups(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Samogloby:
Did you actually published book with this fish brain? Maybe you think USA is like Africa, especially Nigeria where clearing Whites is called black

When you used DID, MUST YOU USE PUBLISHED again.. next time use PUBLISH

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Jaycee07(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
ogododo:

https://gazettengr.com/bola-tinubu-moves-to-block-fbi-cia-other-u-s-agencies-from-releasing-confidential-files-as-october-ending-deadline-looms/

No Nigerian leader dead or alive has ever been enmeshed in these types of scandals.
Every time Mr. Tinubu is mentioned in the United States, it’s always for the wrong reason.

At this point, it’s safe to say that he is not only a substantiated criminal, but that there are other vicious stuffs he’s been engaged in. It won’t hide for too long.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Whywhycy: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
For chosen to be a president of a country, the person is no longer a private person, but now a public figure. So I urge our dear president to allow them publish whatever they want to publish.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Ballotti: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
PG does NOT publish fake news. cool cool cool

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by godofuck231: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Since he has refused to attack niger
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Putinofrussia: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Oh my!
Another shadow chasing.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Ballotti: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Still, the school said it only assumed, based on a cursory look at records, that its former student was the Nigerian president, but also said under oath that it could not authenticate the certificate he used to run for office in Nigeria in June 2022.

Blazing gun shots fired. . . .💣💣💣💣💣

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨

G-B-A
G-B-A
G-B-A
G-B-A-J-U-E!!!!!

How can a school not know for A FACT the student that graduated from its school?
What a criminal state of a university.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Ballotti: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Resurrection212:
Anything gazzett its useless a sectional journalist.

Na IRAGBIJI TVC be national journalism?

Check out their work and awards.
LIAR!
See all the VICTIMIZATIONS the journalists have gone through in the hands of your useless Nigerian MIS-GOVERNMENT?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples_Gazette

Awards and nominations
In April 2021, One World Media longlisted Peoples Gazette for the Special Award, an award category that recognises outstanding reporting that informs the public, provides an outlet for local people's voices, creates a space for critical information, and holds those in power to account.[56]

The newspaper became the third of any Nigerian newspaper to be so nominated by the U.K based non-profit organisation.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by bizhop01: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tinubu can even sell Nigeria to Joe Biden just to cover up his trash, no peace for a wicked
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Alpharey: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
okoro:
These Ibo people have started to be disgracing themselves again

Finally, Ibo matters been dealing with you squarely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Jaycee07(m): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

Let's see if foreigners and their fake reports can remove the president of a sovereign country.

You are missing the point. The point of releasing the report is not to remove him. He’s got the judiciary who are as corrupt as him in his pocket.
There are tons of high moral burdens that this will bequeath to the sovereignty of Nigeria as a nation.
One of such burden is that our electoral and court system is weak and corrupt as they are either incapable or unwilling to conduct due diligence on individuals vying for the highest office of the land.
In the comity of nations, what country will ever take Nigeria seriously or treat its citizens with dignity and respect knowing that the best they can offer is a fraud?
How many nations or organizations will want to do business with huge trade liquidity in Nigeria after seeing or reading a damning report about Nigeria’s president?
Now if this matters to you, these are very legitimate concerns that should worry you.
If the president is innocent of all the allegations leveled against him including those we don’t know as yet, why is he making frantic effort to block its release?
At this point I can bet that even his CSU credentials are questionable. The school registrar claimed he graduated with honors even when he had pending courses he didn’t pass. How does that sound to you?
And lastly, as a Nigerian citizen, you should worry less about your tribal, religious and partisan affinity of who’s in power. All of that doesn’t make you smart.
When you have an honest, cerebral president who understands how economics work and is deliberate about correcting all forms of malfeasance in the system, please support him. That’s make make you smart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by 12inchess: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
I really hope the opposition find something on BAT because if they don't they would have wasted precious time chasing the wind. There is nothing BAT can do. Just like the academic records, the FBI and CIA files will also be released except for the sake of U.S national security. Last last a case can be made for or against the sake of U.S national security.

I personally am no really interested because I know even if it says Tinubu was a Togolese in his former life he will still not vacate that post.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Luckysbab: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ozommadu:

Why my comment pain you like this? I beg for your reply?

Dry!
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Banat89(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by saintrow1: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Gazette is anti Yoruba
they are being funded by ipob to spread lies and propaganda.
Nigeria needs to crush and destabilise ibos financial sources. they are heavily investing in terrorism. they are more deadly than book haram.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Losers don start another masturbating. School records format don cast

You mean your papa as loosers don start. Omo ale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by nedekid: 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Maybe the release of fbi etc files will show he is an in right fellow with clean records. Lol
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Igahbarr: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nigeria has become a laughing stock because of Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by alshalz(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Another cash out time for American lawyers.defending a criminal is much more lucrative(profitable) than having gold mine, oil well and oil refinery, all put together
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Johnbullisaclow: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Nigeria never had it worst like dis before. From certificate palava to drug related palava.
I hv a message to Nigerians, no investor will step his or her foot in Nigeria at dis point in time. No sensible and wise business entity will like to invest in a country being led by drug lord, certificate forger and a man without an identity full of baggage
Nigerians only managed Buhari a bit bcs of his past record of anti corruption but u see dis useless Tinubu, nothing to manage about him
Then, Tinubu just exposed Yoruba people a bit, we all thought that Yoruba and schooling is 5&6 not knowing that some of them parading themselves as scholars and certificate forgers.
Tinubu, biodun, Kemi etc

Quite a silly comment to make, do you think International Investors look at stupid things like this to make business decisions!? Even during Abacha's regime, Investors from China and the Middle East trooped in when there were sanctions (and Western Investors still snuck in to do business with the regieme).

At this point, people are just being childish...Investors are only interested in making profits on their investments, nothing more nothing less....they will come regardless of who the President is as long as they can make a profit in the Nigerian markets, they couldn't give a Bleep about the Politicking going on.

People should know this and know peace.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Johnbullisaclow: 12:05am On Oct 19, 2023
Igahbarr:
Nigeria has become a laughing stock because of Tinubu.

Unless you are watching somethingelse...The world couldn't care less of what is happening in Nigeria...they are more concerned In events going on in the Middle East (even Ukraine has gone to the back burner)..No one and I repeat, no one except Nigerians are bothered about what is going on in our Polity.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Fearyourcreator: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2023
Ozommadu:

Depart from me oh ye supporter of a criminal drug baron
Lolzzz ... you sef go open mouth call others names... see what you are doing ... lolzzz .. spreading fake pictures... yeye
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Johnbullisaclow: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2023
The way we keep hyping up this case as if the World cares?

We have to deal with this as Nigerians and not give it an Importance beyond what it is...let the chips fall where they may....either the Supreme Court will rule against BAT and he is removed and fresh elections called or will uphold his election and the Opposition will then have to lick their wounds and gear up for a Battle Royale in 2027,

beyond that people should focus more on how to make their lives better, because all these Politicians will be OK regardless of any outcomes...

Folks talking about Nigeria's reputation? Lol! As if it was today Nigeria already had a bad rep around...when David Cameron was caught on a hot mic saying Nigeria was "Fantastically Corrupt" was that not at the tail end of the PDP regime with PMB just having taken control of the government in 2015? Was our Rep intact then or ways before!?

Sometimes let's be honest with ourselves, regardless of whom you support.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Wahabfuture: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2023
Tinubu was a street boy in Lagos before he ventured into cocaine in the United States, from there to Lagos Governor and now forced his way to Nigeria president .... we will continue to press his 2 blokos and neck until he stopped breathing... just a promise.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Wahabfuture: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2023
After all Tinubu is a nobody and a petty criminal
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by sureinfo: 12:43am On Oct 19, 2023
After all these up and down, we go still dey here to see how everything go end.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by Mcslize: 12:56am On Oct 19, 2023
If I were Tinubu of which I know I will never be, I will respectfully resign from the seat of the Presidency cuz the international shame that is coming any time soon will be too much.

Those clapping for him not to resign don't really love him. If they do, they would have advised him to respect his old age and dignifibly resign to enjoy his old age as kings maker.

But now, it's too late. Everything must be disclosed; reason being that US is not Nigeria where corruption breeds.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:57am On Oct 19, 2023
On a serious note, what is this man always blocking?

I don't understand why he is always blocking and blocking, na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:59am On Oct 19, 2023
Mcslize:
If I were Tinubu of which I know I will never be, I will respectfully resign from the seat of the Presidency cuz the international shame that is coming any time soon will be too much.

Those clapping for him not to resign don't really love him. If they do, they would have advised him to respect his old age and dignifibly resign to enjoy his old age as kings maker.

But now, it's too late. Everything must be disclosed; reason being that US is not Nigeria where corruption breeds.

Forget, they actually want to use this to trap in to be loyal to them.
And if he actually agree to do that, trust me nothing will come out of this.

Unless, he wan form stubborn na when dem go release am.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette by ogbonti: 1:00am On Oct 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Losers don start another masturbating. School records format don cast

your Oga Forger is the one making people have orgasm online - IF he is not creating drama about his records and allow the chips fall wherever they may, no one will pay attention

He will beg and plead for information about him not to be released - yet when they are released his e-rats and online urchins agbadorians will call the release fake because in their eyes the opolor eyed drug baron can do no wrong

ona go explain taya 😂😂😂😂😂

supporting tinubu and defending his character and history is tougher than fetching water with basket - as you are succeeding in defending on one thing about him - 7 other things will come up - what a man! so much controversy and history of crime and stinking past - tufiakwa! 🤨

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel, His Wife, Son & Daughter (Photos) / Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.