Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France (38794 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions / Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jagabanarmy: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2023
Stargangz:
Benz na original bastard
Correct
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2023
infogeneral:
All of a sudden, these people have forgotten over 1400 people including women and children that were killed in Israel by Hamas, they are only taking about the people of Gaza. That to me is hypocrisy. If must condemn the airstrikes in Gaza you must also condemn the attack by Hamas in Israel. Only then you can be a reasonable human being.
Shouldn't one also condemned previous attacks?
Israel kills Palestine daily.

1 Share

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Daystar7: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2023
hkidola00:
wetin I dey talk wetin you dey talk..who dey kill who...from your post you seem a Christian,so can I ask if you kill ram during sallah day to celebrate as Muslim.....
what I'm saying is to each religion it's own and according to Islam,we are not to celebrate Christmas

That's is why y'all 'll remain terrorist, we celebrate the Muslim festive with them and eat ram. Wetin concern us? Jesus Christ told us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Imagine you from Nigeria saying an Egyptian can never try celebrate Christmas in Egypt. Abeg who u be? What's Nigeria compared to Egypt. The cradle of civilization to an almost useless country like Nigeria. Egyptians had their own traditions before your religion of hate and terrorism existed and was forced on them so stfu! If you don't like what Salah is doing cos he recognize his ancient tradition and refuse to be an extremist go and kill him.

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by bhella10: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

They can withdraw the physical title, but can't withdraw the impression of the award in the hearts of his teeming fans.

This war will end eventually, and life will go on.

As a neutral, I think it's ungainly and unfair to expect everyone to take a particular side.

There are core Muslims that frown at what Hamas did, as there are true Christians and Jews who believe Israel might have taken this too far.

Opinions are the rights of individuals regardless of their positions in society.
His legacy will be wiped out. He should not have taken sides since both Israel and Hamas are both wrong.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Is it right to also kill there own civilian. You should condemn both cos non of them will come out innocent
u call them civilians because gun no reach them if they get gun they are all the same, they will kill anything who is not a Muslim especially Jews they are all terrorist they groom them from small, no innocent civilian for Palestine if those people u called innocent get nuke them go nuke Israel and america. Israel should finish them all now or never.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by sam2kenny: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2023
kestolove95:
Israel wey God Don turn back on

As u be second in command to God
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Emperormartin(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2023
Sambai65:
tell you brother to pack from UAE to israel 🇮🇱 mumu
Mumu you're terrorist.

The only difference between you and Hamas is that you don't have a gun to kill

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jagabanarmy: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2023
PlayerMeji:
No Islamic faithful has come out to condemn the systematical annihilation of Christians in their homelands by Fulani herdsmen who are predominantly Muslim in Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Adamawa etc...

Yet, they are the ones making the largest noises about Israel and Palestine relationship... something that does not concern us as Nigerians..

Let them go to Gaza and help them out Every Hamas fighter will be eliminated including their terrorists supporters if they enter Gaza. The coming days will be impactful
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

Was it not Israel they started it?
So according to you, why should Palestine just accept that their land was stolen and are still been killed for it?
No one will accept.

who told u Palestiners are the owners of the land?

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Sardauna24(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2023
HonNL:

Karim Benzema (on X)

French Interior Minister, Gerald Darmanin

The French interior minister, Darmanin backed up his claim that Benzema had links to the Muslim Brotherhood by highlighting his refusal to sing the La Marseillaise, the French national anthem, for which he was regularly criticised during his time playing for France.

He also drew attention to a photo in which Benzema was pictured alongside iman Meaux Nourdine Mamoune, whose home was searched in 2020 as part of an investigation into the murder of French secondary school teacher Samuel Paty, who was killed by an Islamic terrorist.

Lastly, Darmanin referred to the player liking a social media post by Russian MMA fighter Khabib Nurmagedov attacking French president Emmanuel Macron and his “disciples” for “insulting the faith” of more than 1.5 billion Muslims.

Nadine Morano is a French politician serving in the European Parliament.

Franck Tapiro is an Advertiser/Writer

Sen. Valérie Boyer represents Bouches-du-Rhône in the French Senate

Hugues Vigier (Karim Benzema's lawyer)

I Stand With Palestine
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Okiton: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2023
Who doesn't know that Karim Benzima is a terrorist, of course every Muslim faithful is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Okiton: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2023
Sardauna24:
I Stand With Palestine

Your stand doesn't mean anything,

Who know you and where are u from?

You are just like a common housefly in a latrine pit. Save your standing and solidarity to ur miserable self, you terrorist

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2023
Jeyun:
who told u Palestiners are the owners of the land?
History told me, who told you they are not?
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Angelfrost(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2023
Emperormartin:

You're not neutral

You're on the side of Hamas

Stop sitting on the fence Yoruba Muslim

What you believe I am is an opinion you are fully entitled to, Sir.

The concept of Neutrality deeply offends a lot of you, and I understand, especially when some of you are Nigerians who believe Political intelligence begins and ends with APC, PDP and LP.

Multidimensional reasoning and unemotional logic can't be for everyone.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Againstallodds: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2023
Chatgpt:
MO salah is more brilliant with his use of words
I red moh Salah words on the ongoing crisis. He suid for peace and for humanity to prevail and ask for help and humanitarian aid for the Palestinian people. That is wisdom. He didn't take side
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Sardauna24(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2023
Okiton:

Your stand doesn't mean anything,

Who know you and where are u from?

You are just like a common housefly in a latrine pit. Save your standing and solidarity to ur miserable self, you terrorist
Hey you bloody puppet... Who are you to yarn this rubbish
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by MyOwnTake: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2023
Karim Benzema is an Arab Muslim and its not out of place for him to express support & sympathy for the civilians in Gaza who have been unfortunately caught up in the cross-fire. As a Christian I also feel for them and i wish it was possible for innocent civilians to be spared - unfortunately that is almost impossible in a war situation

What I struggle with is that Benzema - and some other Muslims/Arabs who have voiced support for the people of Gaza - has refused to acknowledge that Hamas started all this with the massacre of nearly 300 young Israeli civilians in one day. Lives on both sides of the aisle matter and i expect that notable person who choose to speak about the subject must at least acknowledge all these

For those shouting on Nairaland "its not our business, e no concern us," bla bla...i can only laugh in Swahili over your ignorance: watch as crude prices rise with this conflict and there is a high risk of this escalating to a regional conflict with Hezbollah gradually getting involved - watch as supply chain disruptions occur if that happens and lets see if you will still say "e no concern us"

We all just need to pray that peace returns, e concern all of us,one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Dougad: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2023
bhella10:
His legacy will be wiped out. He should not have taken sides since both Israel and Hamas are both wrong.

You're beginning to sound like someone suffering from mental illness.

Who's going to wipe his legacy? Una go just dey reason like didirin. Your comment for even make sense small if he actually justified Hamas attack but no he only supports Palestine.

Foaming at the mouth with primary 6 understanding of complex topics.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by YeyeGbami: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

Was it not Israel they started it?
So according to you, why should Palestine just accept that their land was stolen and are still been killed for it?
No one will accept.

Well you’re right, there will never be peace
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by PassingShot(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Before IDF invaded Hamas den,the terrorists group have been firing misiles into Isreal but they were intercepted and destroyed by Isreal defence system.That one didn't do Hamas,they now infiltrated Isreal border,captured and killed civilians.All these Muslims that are standing behind Hamas never said anything then until Isreal started retaliating.
Again, una no get sense. Had Israel been targeting and killing Hamas, nobody would stand with Hamas nor Gaza/Palestine. But since Israel and USA, despite their much-touted superior power and intelligence, could only resort to bombing civilians (innocent men, children and women) and even hospitals, it only shows that they are not what they claim to be. They are frustrated entities who could not fish out Hamas and deal with them.

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by hkidola00(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Daystar7:

That's is why y'all 'll remain terrorist, we celebrate the Muslim festive with them and eat ram. Wetin concern us? Jesus Christ told us to love our neighbors as ourselves. Imagine you from Nigeria saying an Egyptian can never try celebrate Christmas in Egypt. Abeg who u be? What's Nigeria compared to Egypt. The cradle of civilization to an almost useless country like Nigeria. Egyptians had their own traditions before your religion of hate and terrorism existed and was forced on them so stfu! If you don't like what Salah is doing cos he recognize his ancient tradition and refuse to be an extremist go and kill him.
you be compound fool no cap..so you think it's was even Nigerian that was castigating mo sallah and wasn't his fellow Egypt men?...and for your info,many Christian's don't celebrate sallah with us here in Nigeria,if you pack sallah meat for them,they will gladly pack it inside dustbin wen you leave... they say and type it online we see what they do so what's your point
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by APCNig: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Stargangz:
Benz na original bastard

What is your father?
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Sambai65(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2023
Creamypie:
dunce. Am not Igbo, and by extension, ipob. zombie. I didnt call Israel a xtians state too.fool
mumu go Bleep your mama
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by MrAgbako: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2023
adontcare:
I see all Muslims as terrorists or terrorists sympathizers
a myopic statement
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Sambai65(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2023
Emperormartin:

Mumu you're terrorist.

The only difference between you and Hamas is that you don't have a gun to kill
goat getat fraudster
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maas93: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2023
Daystar7:

Mo Salah still holds on to the old Egyptian traditions before the Jihadist forced all of them into Islam, raping their while reciting that evil Quran of theirs
Pig 🐖
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Numerouno94(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2023
Daystar7:

Mo Salah still holds on to the old Egyptian traditions before the Jihadist forced all of them into Islam, raping their while reciting that evil Quran of theirs
Words on marble.
If all Muslim could b like Mo, the world would b a better place.

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Numerouno94(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2023
hkidola00:
hahahahahaha,I thought you guys said all Muslim are terrorist
Naaaaaa. They re potential terrorists.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Bigchristo: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2023
HonNL:

Karim Benzema (on X)

French Interior Minister, Gerald Darmanin

The French interior minister, Darmanin backed up his claim that Benzema had links to the Muslim Brotherhood by highlighting his refusal to sing the La Marseillaise, the French national anthem, for which he was regularly criticised during his time playing for France.

He also drew attention to a photo in which Benzema was pictured alongside iman Meaux Nourdine Mamoune, whose home was searched in 2020 as part of an investigation into the murder of French secondary school teacher Samuel Paty, who was killed by an Islamic terrorist.

Lastly, Darmanin referred to the player liking a social media post by Russian MMA fighter Khabib Nurmagedov attacking French president Emmanuel Macron and his “disciples” for “insulting the faith” of more than 1.5 billion Muslims.

Nadine Morano is a French politician serving in the European Parliament.

Franck Tapiro is an Advertiser/Writer

Sen. Valérie Boyer represents Bouches-du-Rhône in the French Senate

Hugues Vigier (Karim Benzema's lawyer)

the world is filled with double standard people, y’all hate on anyone supporting Muslims? Then later on when it comes to oil sales with Saudi Arabia Qatar etc they will remember that we are all equal, why not completely boycott the Muslims instead of this double standard acts towards the other religion? Mind you before you engage me I am a full born Christian and I will never key to your stup#d ideology of joining forces with others to hate Muslims, we are all human before religion

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maas93: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Creamypie:
its not a Muslim country either, and moozlims don't see distinction between xtian and jewish. Ode where did u see me call Israel a xtians state?

Jews believes Christians are idol worshippers..continue licking their asses anyway..you are a natural slave
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by kutashi: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2023
And what had you said since Israel has been killing Palestinian without incursion or firing rocket at them!
May you need little history or a parable to lighten your dark brain! Israel is just like Bokoharam claiming Nigeria bomb their territory!

Israel as a country was not in existence in 1940!
Someone steal your land and bullying you on your land. You can never understand until it happens to you which I prayed, the replica of what is happening to Palestinian People will visit you very soon!
Revolution2022:
Before IDF invaded Hamas den,the terrorists group have been firing misiles into Isreal but they were intercepted and destroyed by Isreal defence system.That one didn't do Hamas,they now infiltrated Isreal border,captured and killed civilians.All these Muslims that are standing behind Hamas never said anything then until Isreal started retaliating.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Idaytesj29(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Revolution2022:

Separate Palestine from Hamas. They are not same, Palestine is a people, and Hamas is a terror group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Joe Hart Visits Carl Ikeme Who Is Sick (Photos) / Isaac Success Celebrates Goal By Dancing ZANKU / Jay-Jay Okocha's Swag At Rhythm Unplugged (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.