Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

"I Know You Love Me" (the Overdose) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Know You Love Me" (the Overdose) (217 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Know You Love Me" (the Overdose) by codedgalaxy: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2023
"I know you love me,"coded".
Even though you dont say it,i some how feel it deep inside me that you do love me".
Those were the words i received from her on a daily basics.
Those lines usually comes after a series of "i love you" chants that met with resolute silence.
Babe was always expecting me to rescipocate her melody of love, which was alright.
But the promblem was i was too far gone on the pill (redpill), infact i was an addict lol
*smiles*
Have you ever had such experience were you couldnt fully express yourself cause of a believe?

Pls feel free to share yours....
Re: "I Know You Love Me" (the Overdose) by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2023
N!G€RI@N M€N are Uzelezz..... all of them grin

1 Like

Re: "I Know You Love Me" (the Overdose) by Helgreenluv(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
My father is a dog and he is completely useless. It's because of him that I became an acuna
Are you for real? shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Know You Love Me" (the Overdose) by codedgalaxy: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
N!G€RI@N M€N are Uzelezz..... all of them grin
Lol,
I dont know how you arrived on that belief dear.
But one thing is certain which is that no one in life is "useless".
Secoundly my narrative up there happend a long time a ago when i was still a redpill extremist. Nowadays, i try to balance the redpill knowledge with reality.
Re: "I Know You Love Me" (the Overdose) by codedgalaxy: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2023
Helgreenluv:
Are you for real? shocked shocked shocked
lol, Dont mind her she may be suffering from "PTSD"
Re: "I Know You Love Me" (the Overdose) by Helgreenluv(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2023
codedgalaxy:
lol,
Dont mind her she may be suffering from "PTSD"
Lol. Very true

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Need To Travel / Do You Really Need A Girlfriend / Answer This Question !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.