Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel (30631 Views)

UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) / UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Idaytesj29(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Biden was there..
Sunuk just arrived...

And you think this great men are stupid for standing against Hamas.

I so much respect Sunuk, that man is an embodiment of leadership..

You no even know how to spell his name. People protesting and MPs speaking in their parliaments are not supporting Hamas, they are call for moderate reaction so as not to target ordinary Palestinian civilians in thousands. Of all the 3000 deaths now, how many Hamas have they killed?
And then bombing hospitals, blocking food and water, electricity and internet, bombing of residential buildings, asking 1.5m people to leave within 24 hours and evacuate hospitals etc are war crimes, crimes against humanity and people are speaking against it just as they are condemning the Hamas terror group too. Cos critically looking at the situation now, their is no much difference between State of Israel and Hamas now.... As Hamas terrorize Israel, Israel terrorize Palestine as they majorly couldn't reach Hamas

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2811429138994554?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.facebook.com/MPAC.ng/videos/1555158998355287/?mibextid=Nn
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Bellotelli: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2023
fuckJones:
Wars will be endless because there’s no profit in peace.
Hmmm! This is deep.

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2023
This talk is supposed to be hold when Palestine together with hamas are erased on this earth. Nonsense
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Kolapo: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:
let's be honest, I dont think America see's Palestine as a threat. If them born them well make them go visit Ukraine nah!

On February 20, 2023, the president of the United States, Joe Biden, made a visit to Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine, his first since the beginning of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Bigchristo: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2023
ruggedtimi:
if america president should visit gaza...israel will seize fire...biden visited ukraine and russia had to pause shelling until he left.
Shut up and stop lying about this, Russia never pulse shelling US CIA have done their homework if it’s safe and secure for their president to come in

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Idaytesj29(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2023
Ernezt:
This talk is supposed to be hold when Palestine together with hamas are erased on this earth. Nonsense

Yes, exactly kill them all and be happy.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by APCNig: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2023
All because of Hamas. World pipu, I greet una
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Bigchristo: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Botragelad:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/10/19/israel-palestine-latest-news-updates-hamas-gaza-day-13-live/
Israel have the backing of the warmongers so they can crutch Palestine nothing will happen, but it’s a shame if anybody supports the bombing and killing of children
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Saidfx:
Biden's Middle East adventure was A Total Disaster...
every time he opens his mouth is a Disaster...
yet the Jews controlling the Whitehouse keep using him
says siadi

He went to stand with israel and facilitate aid to palestinas

His agenda was succesful

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Idaytesj29(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2023
Bigchristo:
Shut up and stop lying about this, Russia never pulse shelling US CIA have done their homework if it’s safe and secure for their president to come in

You can make your point without insulting him. He actually has a point, no country will want to continue hostilities while a president is visiting, especially the supposed most powerful president in the world, that will cause another world war and a potential nuclear battle. No body wants that, not even Russia, cos no one wins nuclear war.
So, they will rather stylishly or do strategic withdraw of hostilities and return after the VIP had left.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Elsueno: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2023
I don't like the zionists west with thier genocidal tendencies....But I gotta hand it to them, even in thier EVIL dealings of Bombing innocent citizens in d middle east or Using Ukraine as cannon fodder they are EXTREMELY UNITED & supportive of thier psychotic habits...But instead look at d Arabs & M.E leaders cowering & playing dumb while d palastineins are being slaughtered.

That's why NEVER EVER LET UR WEALTH, STATUS OR SECURITY be tied with west...They would massacre ur people, destroy ur region but you can do shyt cause they got u by d balls..Only Iranian leadership in d M.E has being calling out to dis crap
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Chuksyno(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:
let's be honest, I dont think America see's Palestine as a threat. If them born them well make them go visit Ukraine nah!
Former UK prime minister Boris Johnson visited Kiev Ukraine during onset of Russia -Ukraine war last year.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by adams123: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Biden was there..
Sunuk just arrived...

And you think this great men are stupid for standing against Hamas.

I so much respect Sunuk, that man is an embodiment of leadership..

You are calling them great men? Great interms of worldly life"great in vein" We will all face the judgement of GOD one day where the so called great men will be the meat for the hell fire. I pray they revert before their death
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by 3ice9ce: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:

POTUS went to Ukraine. Use your brain before typing trash.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Elsueno: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Israel must send ground troops,infantry men into Gaza as that's the only way to routeout those crazy terrorists. Gaza is a complex network of tunnels and that's where those Hamas terrorists are hiding. Israel must go in there to fish out those Hamas terrorists,destroy the tunnels and create a new buffer zone right inside Gaza to ensure peace and security of its citizens. Iran,the major backer and financier of those terrorists - Hamas and Hezbollah must be confronted too if Israel desires a long time peace in that region.

isreal is not dumb like u, unlike d bunch of kids & women they kept massacring in palastine...Iran would most likely do a very catastrophic damage to them before d west stops them...IDF that is even struggling with small Hamas, they couldn't even put out an effective defense when Hamas came out Mano a Mano to face them for days
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by gigabyte13: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2023
Yesterday it was Biden
Today is Rishi
Palestine done buy market se.....
Dem wan come ask isreal if the wotowoto don do abi dey need to pummel Dem the more.
One Islamic terrorist for NAIRALAND
Talk say, the Arab countries are mobilising against isreal
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Dust dey are, dust dey shall return
No be only mobilize
Na mobilization
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Blestos: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

America visited Ukraine ....

You must really be off your grid....
I think he meant POTUS not an envoy or ambassador
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2023
Idaytesj29:

You no even know how to spell his name. People protesting and MPs speaking in their parliaments are not supporting Hamas, they are call for moderate reaction so as not to target ordinary Palestinian civilians in thousands. Of all the 3000 deaths now, how many Hamas have they killed?
And then bombing hospitals, blocking food and water, electricity and internet, bombing of residential buildings, asking 1.5m people to leave within 24 hours and evacuate hospitals etc are war crimes, crimes against humanity and people are speaking against it just as they are condemning the Hamas terror group too. Cos critically looking at the situation now, their is no much difference between State of Israel and Hamas now.... As Hamas terrorize Israel, Israel terrorize Palestine as they majorly couldn't reach Hamas

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2811429138994554?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.facebook.com/MPAC.ng/videos/1555158998355287/?mibextid=Nn

Spelling his name, common this is not a primary school outlet. That was an over sighted mistake. Did you know that Hamas won the last election in Palestine? Did you know that the people who voted the Hamas were the same Palestinians? Did you know that this same Palestinians danced and celebrated the invasion of Israel? Did you know that the Palestinians are low key Hamas, if they can support the Hamas government tell me one reason why you think they should be left out in this share of bread? I understand that along the line there might be some casualties which may affect some fraction of the Palestinian that didn't support the Hamas government which will be bad. But 85% of Palestinians supported the Hamas government.

PS: Next time dont give me anything from Facebook. Most of them are lies !

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by ufotty2001: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:
go and research before u talk.. US and UK president had gone Ukraine
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2023
adams123:

You are calling them great men? Great interms of worldly life"great in vein" We will all face the judgement of GOD one day where the so called great men will be the meat for the hell fire. I pray they revert before their death

Amen Pastor Adams.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by 3ice9ce: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2023
Elsueno:
I don't like the zionists west with thier genocidal tendencies....But I gotta hand it to them, even in thier EVIL dealings of Bombing innocent citizens in d middle east or Using Ukraine as cannon fodder they are EXTREMELY UNITED & supportive of thier psychotic habits...But instead look at d Arabs & M.E leaders cowering & playing dumb while d palastineins are being slaughtered.

That's why NEVER EVER LET UR WEALTH, STATUS OR SECURITY be tied with west...They would massacre ur people, destroy ur region but you can do shyt cause they got u by d balls..Only Iranian leadership in d M.E has being calling out to dis crap

Actually, the Arab and M.E. leaders are tired of idiots like Hamas. Hamas is like your troublesome younger brother who you have been funding his addiction and now have decided to let him bear the consequences of his addiction.
Ehen na, make both Israeli and Palestinians dey kill themselves dey go. Even Arabs are refusing Palestinians refuge in their countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by hkidola00(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2023
Authoreety:
It's not a war.. Isreal is like an adult spanking an erring child(Hamas) for being naughty..

Hamas being so naughty now also tries to fight back but as usual adults must prevail...
Hamas now becoms a cry baby reporting to other adults..

Other adults now start asking Isreal to just let go since Hamas is a child.
people are been killed is what you call spanking..make wing carry your blokus there
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Doris4ever(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2023
He should ensure that peace return to that region. The bombing and killings need to stop.

Meanwhile
I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt business), to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I’m very sincere and very careful in my endeavors.

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Worldliness(f): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:

They really dragged this your comment oh. grin

Research next time before posting information.

4 Likes

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by 3ice9ce: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2023
gaius01:

Spelling his name, common this is not a primary school outlet. That was an over sighted mistake. Did you know that Hamas won the last election in Palestine? Did you know that the people who voted the Hamas were the same Palestinians? Did you know that this same Palestinians danced and celebrated the invasion of Israel? Did you know that the Palestinians are low key Hamas, if they can support the Hamas government tell me one reason why you think they should be left out in this share of bread? I understand that along the line there might be some casualties which may affect some fraction of the Palestinian that didn't support the Hamas government which will be bad. But 85% of Palestinians supported the Hamas government.

PS: Next time dont give me anything from Facebook. Most of them are lies !

Don't mind that senseless thing.
Palestine has Fatah party which is moderate and Hamas party which is extremist. Why did Palestinians vote Hamas?
Or as that fool if he's not aware that Palestinian citizens who are not Hamas members joined Hamas in the attack on Israel.
Arab countries that refused to grant Palestine refuge, you think they don't have sense?
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by oneman2k7: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:

Education is not a waste.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Wizardslayer: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2023
fuckJones:
Wars will be endless because there’s no profit in peace.

Peace is not even an option.

The reason Christians have to change their ways and think the other way round instead living fearful and cowardly life.

The Christians will continue to be at the mercy of moslem terrorists until they think and behave like Israel.

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by SALVATION30(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2023
So world leaders can visit countries where hundreds of missiles are fired at, but they can't come to any african country.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Wizardslayer: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2023
ruggedtimi:
if america president should visit gaza...israel will seize fire...biden visited ukraine and russia had to pause shelling until he left.
The fear of America and that of death is the beginning of wisdom.

America don't bluff.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Entanglement: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:
element of a foolish man with no educational background undecided

All of them have been to Ukraine during when the war was intense undecided
No dey use your preek dey reason abeg

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Truths9ja: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2023
Good one from him
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Truths9ja: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2023
Biden too have landed in isreal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden Issues Stern Warning To Putin On Ukraine ( Pics, Video) / Storm Eunice: Four dead and others injured as 120mph winds batter UK (Pics, Vid) / Liberia's New President Faints, Rushed Off Podium During Inauguration (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.