Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel (30656 Views)

UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) / UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by obedience4(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2023
meobizy:
Hostilities have long ended or both sides called a cease fire. When you see world leaders in a location, know very well the situation is peaceful. Biden visited the last disaster site a full week after the situation was resolved. These men will never risk their lives for anything or anyone.

Same way hostiles has ended in Ukraine abi?
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Entanglement: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2023
ruggedtimi:
if america president should visit gaza...israel will seize fire...biden visited ukraine and russia had to pause shelling until he left.
stop this misinformation!
Russia didn't pause shelling when he visited. undecided
Russia even shelled hear his location during his visit
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by babajero(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2023
Kosoco:
Research first before you comment, who told you hehas not been to Ukraine.
Please post the pictures where American president went to Ukraine.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Maynman: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2023
fuckJones:
Wars will be endless because there’s no profit in peace.
Yet you need peace to go to war.
If there is war among Israelis how will they go attacking other people?
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by SOSPITAS(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2023
frankadrian:

My brother, make I let you in on one secret, UK is a very powerful kingdom.

You even called it a kingdom grin; my brother, UK is a powerful nation in the same category to Poland, Germany & Switzerland. The only edge they have over this nations is their permanent sit in the UNSC.
Population is on decline
Economy is on decline
Their military is even smaller than turkiye
Their demographic is too diverse, too much foreigners. This can hamper collective action.

2 Likes

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by babajero(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2023
JASONjnr:

America visited Ukraine ....

You must really be off your grid....
Please post the picture or video of American president in Ukraine.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by bigiyaro(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Ok na, supporters of Israel dey go Israel, oya make supporters of Hamas go Gaza make we see.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Originalsly: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2023
meobizy:

Hostilities have long ended or both sides called a cease fire. When you see world leaders in a location, know very well the situation is peaceful. Biden visited the last disaster site a full week after the situation was resolved. These men will never risk their lives for anything or anyone.

Israel launched missiles at a hospital .... in South Gaza ... killed hundreds.... the South where they sent the Palestinians to be safe. Said it was Hamas rocket misfires. Followed up by "pounding" the same South overnight.... maybe you'll get this news by next week end.
Meanwhile .... Jews are staging protests against Israel's actions ... saying it is against Jewish teachings. There are "Jews" ... and there are Zionists. The Zionists are the ones committing these atrocities... the ones that the US and UK blindly follow.

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by onuman: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2023
Botragelad:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/10/19/israel-palestine-latest-news-updates-hamas-gaza-day-13-live/
Israel-Palestine conflicts create new busy body jobs for Western politicians and their Reps.
After all their visits and pretentious preoccupation in the Israel-Palestine conflicts, the politicians and their Reps end up not tackling the root cause of the conflict.

Let Western politicians tackle the conflicts the way they tackled the conflicts in Post communist European countries.

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by bigiyaro(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2023
Authoreety:
It's not a war.. Isreal is like an adult spanking an erring child(Hamas) for being naughty..

Hamas being so naughty now also tries to fight back but as usual adults must prevail...
Hamas now becoms a cry baby reporting to other adults..

Other adults now start asking Isreal to just let go since Hamas is a child.
exactly. Only say as the adult no won gree allow the stupid child go, the other adults con tire cos the stupid child don dey collect beating to the point of death but still the other adults do fit fight this particular adult cos Dem too go collect wotowoto.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Lastmankc(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:
let's be honest, I dont think America see's Palestine as a threat. If them born them well make them go visit Ukraine nah!
.Mumu,not surprised because this is how Agbado cretins, plantain and Rice bandits spew trash everywhere

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Sunnyski: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2023
Ms202309:
People get mind sha

Mind for what?

They can kill Tinububu and go Scot free but kill a western leader and wait for a total destruction without mercy.

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Amayabor1: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:
let's be honest, I dont think America see's Palestine as a threat. If them born them well make them go visit Ukraine nah!

A typical ignorant Buffon.

At the heat of the Russia-Ukraine war, President Biden visited Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Mogajunior(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:
Don't just rush and post on a public forum. Make your research first.

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Zooposki(f): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Biden was there..
Sunuk just arrived...

And you think this great men are stupid for standing against Hamas.

I so much respect Sunuk, that man is an embodiment of leadership..

Do you know the West and Israel created Hamas?
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by VEHINTOLAR: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Elsueno:

isreal is not dumb like u, unlike d bunch of kids & women they kept massacring in palastine...Iran would most likely do a very catastrophic damage to them before d west stops them...IDF that is even struggling with small Hamas, they couldn't even put out an effective defense when Hamas came out Mano a Mano to face them for days

You mean your father is such a dumbo ?! He must be actually,as that's the only explanation for your utterly disgusting manners ! Yours paints a sordid picture of that popular saying; foolishness begets foolishness ! So,I can't really blame you,but your useless father who birthed an idiot like him !

Apparently,the subject matter is way beyond your pitiable elementary pedigree and that's why you're incapable of being decent in your submission. Idiot,you can continue to project a make believe personality while hiding behind your cheap mobile phone,but one thing keeps giving your emptiness away - your inability to hold a decent discourse without resulting to throwing insults and needless diatribes ! That says a lot about you;the lowest of all lows - an irredeemable lowlifer ! Ode,an emptyhead who unfortunately thinks highly of himself ! I won't even honour your stupidity with my response any further;no,I won't stoop so low with you !

Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,fool !

I
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Pascal9: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2023
It is only a fool that doesn't know the importance of Israel, trace every invention, trace the world financial institutions, check everything that makes the modern world tick, Israel have a hand in it.what have Palestine or the Arabs contributes apart from terrorism and religion I slavery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Abrahamweb(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Interesting

The world powers are solidly behind Israel
You mean old world leaders abi.
Cus China and Russia aren't,who are the new world leaders
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Saidfx(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
says siadi

He went to stand with israel and facilitate aid to palestinas

His agenda was succesful

Nzogbu,

Facilitate aid after causing mayhem. What a leader and so called first class president for that matter. The Zionist will surely faul...it's just a matter of time. Meanwhile, tons of aids should roll out from Russia. Big deal?m?
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by greatseed: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by tyup(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2023
Ekejoestar:
What's with all these pilgrimage by leaders.

To mourn with Israel for those innocently killed
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Blazebond(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Biden was there..
Sunuk just arrived...

And you think this great men are stupid for standing against Hamas.

I so much respect Sunuk, that man is an embodiment of leadership..

Think,use your brain and think,just think,for once use your brain,they are there to give encouragement to their child that he is free to bomb innocent Palestinians to death and there would be no consequences,now it is clear that the u.s and u.k where never ever impartial in matters concerning Israel and many people are going to end up hating the JEWS the more,I feel sorry for Israel because in the event of a third world war,what those Arabs would do to them would be worse than what Hitler and the evil Nazis did to them.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by dangermouse(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:

How many times have world leaders including the US president visited Ukraine during the conflict including other high-ranking officers? Many times.

So many uninformed peeps on this forum.

That fone you are holding is not meant only for entertainment purposes. Its also serve to educate and enlighten you if you choose to.

I fully recommend you use it wisely starting from now.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Idaytesj29(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2023
gaius01:

Spelling his name, common this is not a primary school outlet. That was an over sighted mistake. Did you know that Hamas won the last election in Palestine? Did you know that the people who voted the Hamas were the same Palestinians? Did you know that this same Palestinians danced and celebrated the invasion of Israel? Did you know that the Palestinians are low key Hamas, if they can support the Hamas government tell me one reason why you think they should be left out in this share of bread? I understand that along the line there might be some casualties which may affect some fraction of the Palestinian that didn't support the Hamas government which will be bad. But 85% of Palestinians supported the Hamas government.

PS: Next time dont give me anything from Facebook. Most of them are lies !

Nigeria is under APC, people voted them in. Does that make everyone in Nigeria APC apologist?

Boko Haram operated in North East, even held on to villages and territories, does that make these people Boko Haram?

IPOB operates in S/E with ESN, does that make every killings there answerable by every South East person?

Collateral damage is illegal under international law. And this is just as we address the icing on the conflict, we are not even talking about the real issues between these two that has gone on for 75+ years.

Many international leaders are already adjusting their positions. We are not commending Hamas, infact something needs to be done about them, but we are not commending Israel as well.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Dennisochampa: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:
Joe Biden visited Kyiv recently.
There are levels to all these things
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:

Did u even think people typing this??

Go check Google to see things before capping....
E sure for me say u be Tinubu supporter.
Na so una dey think like.

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Nolevel666: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2023
Numerouno94:
Watch terrorists start bleating like a billy goat on this thread. God bless Sunak.
Your god is dead

Know that and know peace
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Larryndelaw: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:
let's be honest, I dont think America see's Palestine as a threat. If them born them well make them go visit Ukraine nah! Na only small countries them sabi bully. USA is even afraid of applying no fly zone in Russia bt are busy bombarding children and civilians

Modified
To all the idiots quoting me... it wont change the fact that USA is scared of russia
This is what happens when your type just go on the internet spreading false news and propaganda. See the Attached.

1 Share

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Larryndelaw: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Did u even think people typing this??

Go check Google to see things before capping....
E sure for me say u be Tinubu supporter.
Na so una dey think like.
No we don't want him to be Tinubu supporters. He is one of the bandwagon that just jump into something without making research
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by udemzyudex(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2023
Make Israel no gree.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by LONEWOLFJOHN: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2023
Ms202309:
People get mind sha
These are truly people who stand by Israel, all the miscreants standing by Palestinians no fit go Gaza go stand. Cowards
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by dayssolalee(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2023
World leaders should please end these wars... God heal the World..

Elevate your business by connecting to audience on tens of thousands of websites across Africa.

Shoplife Africa Advertising Network connect the Publishers and the advertisers for exchange of values.

https://shoplife.africa/ads/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings / La Palma: Volcano Lava Reaches Sea ( Pics, Video) / Russia Wants Ukraine War To End, The Sooner The Better - Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.