Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel (30609 Views)

UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) / UK PM: Boris Johnson Withdraws From Race As Rishi Sunak Tipped To Succeed Truss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by AlwaysPositive: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2023
abobote:

See how you are disgracing yourself

Lol. The guy is in severe pain grin
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by phorget(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:
let's be honest, I dont think America see's Palestine as a threat. If them born them well make them go visit Ukraine nah! Na only small countries them sabi bully. USA is even afraid of applying no fly zone in Russia bt are busy bombarding children and civilians

Modified
To all the idiots quoting me... it wont change the fact that USA is scared of russia

Let them go and bombard Russia nah let's see

It's not just about visiting, it's about bombarding and killing millions and still having the guts to pay them a visit. America that couldn't effect no fly zone on russia

U and the other id*ots fail to comprehend

Lol.... when did this one even start nairaland

Let them go and bombard Russia first, them pay them a visit, let's see if Biden and the whole of Ukraine will be left standing

If America has failed to bombard Russia then what's stopping Russia from bombarding America?
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Xoftme101(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Authoreety:
It's not a war.. Isreal is like an adult spanking an erring child(Hamas) for being naughty..

Hamas being so naughty now also tries to fight back but as usual adults must prevail...
Hamas now becoms a cry baby reporting to other adults..

Other adults now start asking Isreal to just let go since Hamas is a child.

Aswear this one sound like M.I rhymes when him dey advise Vector 🤣🤣
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
fuckJones:
Wars will be endless because there’s no profit in peace.

This is deep. Very deep.

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Kosoco(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
babajero:
Please post the pictures where American president went to Ukraine.

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by wallarwallar(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:
let's be honest, I dont think America see's Palestine as a threat. If them born them well make them go visit Ukraine nah! Na only small countries them sabi bully. USA is even afraid of applying no fly zone in Russia bt are busy bombarding children and civilians

Modified
To all the idiots quoting me... it wont change the fact that USA is scared of russia

It's not just about visiting, it's about bombarding and killing millions and still having the guts to pay them a visit. America that couldn't effect no fly zone on russia

Let them go and bombard Russia first, them pay them a visit, let's see if Biden and the whole of Ukraine will be left standing

U no get sense at all
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Tofee: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bunch of hypocrites
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Numerouno94(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nolevel666:

Your god is dead

Know that and know peace

Mumu. Christians don't fight for their God. They will rather leave it for their God to handle.

But u bastard Muslim terrorists re always fighting for ur so called god. 99% of Muslims re either terrorists or potential terrorists, including u.

Now get ur terrorist self outa my mention.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by triple996(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
wallarwallar:

U no get sense at all
see senseless human being
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Elsueno: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

You mean your father is such a dumbo ?! He must be actually,as that's the only explanation for your utterly disgusting manners ! Yours paints a sordid picture of that popular saying; foolishness begets foolishness ! So,I can't really blame you,but your useless father who birthed an idiot like him !

Apparently,the subject matter is way beyond your pitiable elementary pedigree and that's why you're incapable of being decent in your submission. Idiot,you can continue to project a make believe personality while hiding behind your cheap mobile phone,but one thing keeps giving your emptiness away - your inability to hold a decent discourse without resulting to throwing insults and needless diatribes ! That says a lot about you;the lowest of all lows - an irredeemable lowlifer ! Ode,an emptyhead who unfortunately thinks highly of himself ! I won't even honour your stupidity with my response any further;no,I won't stoop so low with you !

Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,fool !

I

Did u actually expect me to read all dat?
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Elidrisy20: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Anything to bring American down is welcome
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Elsueno: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
3ice9ce:

Actually, the Arab and M.E. leaders are tired of idiots like Hamas. Hamas is like your troublesome younger brother who you have been funding his addiction and now have decided to let him bear the consequences of his addiction.
Ehen na, make both Israeli and Palestinians dey kill themselves dey go. Even Arabs are refusing Palestinians refuge in their countries.

I would agree with that except Isreal created hamas & nurtured it, till it became what it is now....They didn't learn from the U.S sponsored Mujahideen from Afghanistan who turn on them after a while too.

And why should palastineins be refugees in M.E..isn't it better to carry all these isrealis to d U.S or some oblast in Russia, thier is enough space to accommodate them..Instead of fotcefully keeping themselves in an area surrounded by several middle eastern countries who want them gone.

Like I said, I admire how d west stick to thier own no matter how psychotic they are, This something African & middle eastern leaders lack. And why they would keep being lackeys till they change
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by meobizy(f): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Originalsly:

Israel launched missiles at a hospital .... in South Gaza ... killed hundreds.... the South where they sent the Palestinians to be safe. Said it was Hamas rocket misfires. Followed up by "pounding" the same South overnight.... maybe you'll get this news by next week end.
Meanwhile .... Jews are staging protests against Israel's actions ... saying it is against Jewish teachings. There are "Jews" ... and there are Zionists. The Zionists are the ones committing these atrocities... the ones that the US and UK blindly follow.
Your point is? Go back to 4chan.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by meobizy(f): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
obedience4:

Same way hostiles has ended in Ukraine abi?
Likely. When last did the war there feature in the news?
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Miracle2020: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:

Modified

let Russia go and touch US first let see.
Hamas killed and kidnapped people and you expect Israel to keep quiet? Animals like you don't know who USA is. Touch them and see paper.
Let me educate you. Russia is banking on China, north Korea,Iran and others. If USA is allowed to fight only Russia , I swear Russia will not survive it.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by 5thcolm(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Biden was there..
Sunuk just arrived...

And you think this great men are stupid for standing against Hamas.

I so much respect Sunuk, that man is an embodiment of leadership..

It's all about money. Arm sales. That's why this wars and other wars will never end.

It's never about great men. They have to follow the money
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by oakenfold: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Puppet.

Wealthy brown face for the white man's evils.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by ToladolVentures(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Yeah... That's nice.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by babajero(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=Kosoco post=126495047][/quote] He truly sent it. You mumu o.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Nolevel666: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Numerouno94:

Mumu. Christians don't fight for their God. They will rather leave it for their God to handle.

But u bastard Muslim terrorists re always fighting for ur so called god. 99% of Muslims re either terrorists or potential terrorists, including u.

Now get ur terrorist self outa my mention.

I’m agnostic

Neither of your gods exists
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by deyplay: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Biden was there..
Sunuk just arrived...

And you think this great men are stupid for standing against Hamas.

I so much respect Sunuk, that man is an embodiment of leadership..
yes o, Sunik dislike LGBT wXYZ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Numerouno94(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nolevel666:

I’m agnostic

Neither of your gods exists

Well that's ur opinion, I ain't no fanatic. Buh it's high time other religion started paying Muslims terrorists back in their own coin. No one has a monopoly of violence.

1 Like

Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by kabillionaire(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
fuckJones:
Wars will be endless because there’s no profit in peace.
Besides, peace is not the absence of war.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by izubext007: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
I don't trust this guy, Hamas are his extended origin
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Kosoco(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
babajero:
He truly sent it. You mumu o.
okay, you won.
Enjoy
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by obedience4(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
meobizy:
Likely. When last did the war there feature in the news?

Depends on what type of news you oriented to and how well-informed you are

There is a large scale war never seen Europe, since the dark days of ww2, and you are telling me it not in mainstream media.
A simple glance at prominent news outlets and you will see at least two to three articles taking about the senseless Russian invasion of Ukraine
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Ozommadu: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kosoco:
Research first before you comment, who told you hehas not been to Ukraine.

Agbado people are senseless nau, you don't know
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by Ozommadu: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:

Modified

Why agbado people dey senseless
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by meobizy(f): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
obedience4:

Depends on what type of news you oriented to and how well-informed you are

There is a large scale war never seen Europe, since the dark days of ww2, and you are telling me it not in mainstream media.
A simple glance at prominent news outlets and you will see at least two to three articles taking about the senseless Russian invasion of Ukraine
1. Not as much as they’re mentioning the Israel vs Gaza campaign.

2. The media lies. They exaggerate the actions going on.

3. After two weeks, even the rapture will become just another news article. We know it’s happening, we just don’t care. Western outlets know this and follow suit.
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:

Modified

You be mumu, and dem don dey correct you yet you refused to learn. Why would America bomb Russia? Teenager
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by AntiTerrorist: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:

Modified

You are childish, uninformed, ignorant and arrogant. Funny you grin
Re: U.K PM, Rishi Sunak Lands In Israel by triple996(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
You be mumu, and dem don dey correct you yet you refused to learn. Why would America bomb Russia? Teenager
U be adult mumu. Comprehend first b4 insulting others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chad Bans Islamic Face Veil After Suicide Bombings / US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack / Liberia's New President Faints, Rushed Off Podium During Inauguration (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.