Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna (51250 Views)

Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / Corper Grace Sohe Sells Tiger-nut Drink To Buy Desks For Students In Calabar / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by CutSoap(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Maija Cover with bad news na 5 and 6

They even show us the corp

1 Like

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Johncables402: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2023
Almajiris and violence. That's why we want to separate from this useless terrorised country filled with murderers

2 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Entanglement: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2023
NCBLOG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/corps-member-stabbed-to-death-by-suspected-robbers-while-jogging-in-kaduna-2.html
she self, why she go dey jog early morning for bandit state undecided
Didn't they orient her about the state?

As far as I'm concern na she kill herself. In other word: she served her father's land
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Kharol1234: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2023
juman:
Hiss.
Dont be an idiot.
When you tavel to another place dont behave as if you are in your village.
Jogging in big city as a female where she is "foreigner". She was mad.

As a man I cant go to another state and be jogging.
Insecurity is high in most places.
chai people mumu for this Nigeria I swear

3 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by FashionCookie(f): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Chibuzoripob: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2023
angry sad sad Killed probably cos of her phone sad.Wasted a precious soul just like that.May peace elude the Satanist behind this heinous crime
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by soccerlite: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
How many lives need to be lost more before nysc is scrapped?

But this has nothing to do with nysc set-up, this is plain insecurity which can happen to anyone

3 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by soccerlite: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2023
juman:
Hiss.
Dont be an idiot.

You are cursed

5 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by israelmao(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2023
This is unbelievable after all these years of educational pursuit!See how some bloody bunch of illiterates,lousy lout and bloodthirsty beings snuffed the life out of a promising girl in the prime of her life.It's only Holy Spirit that comfort her parents,siblings and loved ones.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Doris4ever(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2023
This is a very painful way to die. Imagine after parents finished training a child to University and she got killed by thieves. Is so sad, may God console the family and grant her eternal rest.

Meanwhile
I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt business), to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I’m very sincere and very careful in my endeavors.

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2023
So unfortunate.If I were still serving in the North,I would rather jog beside a crocodile infested river bank,than anywhere in the North.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by blesdman(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2023
Seefinish:
The way northerners are killing and kidnapping youth corpers from the southern part of Nigeria is very alarming.
I am of a view that corpers should be allowed to choose the state they would love to serve
The lady is either from taraba or one of the north central states. Islam is really violent in this country.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by juman(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2023
If you are in another state, be careful.

Many decades ago, a relative travelled from kaduna to attend a wedding in lagos.
His second day in lagos, he woke up early in the morning to go to somewhere before going to the wedding venue.
He was stopped, and was told to pay some charges. I think some hoodlums suspected him to be from another state, they used the opportunity to charge him money and collected all his money from him.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Aomial: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2023
NCBLOG:
Another Terrible News, Coming From Kaduna

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS
bad news will kill u. We will soon post bad news about u soon

2 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Entanglement: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2023
soccerlite:

You are cursed
you guys should use common sense sometimes na.
What that guy is saying is nothing but the truth undecided

You self use your brain, can you go to a hostile environment and be jogging early in the Morning?
If you answer otherwise, that means you must be a foolish ediot.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Mvnster: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2023
creativehubb:
Terrorists and bandits are circulating round Nigeria like currency, because we don't kill them. Governors are evil for not signing death warrant, evil people who value the life of one chance killers, terrorists and bandits more than innocent Nigerians.

Death penalty will save Nigeria, otherwise with the number of almajiris and jobless people around, Nigeria will soon become a big crime scene.
It falls back to very poor parental upbringing prevalent today, our society is fast becoming a failed one because family values are no longer taught to children, parents are either not there or too busy to care how their wards turn out.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by shekoduza: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2023
This thing happen close to my area in Kaduna, we have complaint to security agencies but to no avail, this guys will just stop you, rob you and go scored free. what i have device now is to move with cutlas in my car, once they stop me, the rest will be history on the first person that will show. they have killed more than 20 persons because of phone snatching.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by EdiskyHarry: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2023
So sad. Whosoever did this to this innocent girl will never go unpunished
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by TimFisher2: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2023
juman:
Hiss.
Dont be an idiot.

Can you go to America or Canada to do your morning jogging?

3 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by obedience4(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2023
CondemnBattery:

Death to all terrorists.

I'm sure it's one head slammer, that's uncomfortable with her jogging kits

True, I believe her body fited jogging pants must have made one stupid northern extremist angry
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by tonysmart2017: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2023
This is despicable. no one seems to be calling for the culprits to be arrested. There is no way the locals around wont know the gang committing this kind of atrocities. But as usual, where is our police? nothing nothing. The parent of this young beautiful lady will be so distraught right now. May God comfort them cos, no man can do so at this trying time.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2023
Nowhere is safe in Nigeria!
Jog in ur compound or parlor!

RIP to her!
angry

1 Like

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Bighead95(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2023
Im waiting for MUMURIC to conderm this death ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by creolehunt: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
How many lives need to be lost more before nysc is scrapped?

How many people need to die in car accidents before cars are scrapped?

Hope you get the point.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by 3ice9ce: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2023
Na Hamas supporters kill am
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by creativehubb: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2023
Mvnster:

It falls back to very poor parental upbringing prevalent today, our society is fast becoming a failed one because family values are no longer taught to children, parents are either not there or too busy to care how their wards turn out.
Am talking of punishment for crimes.

Our people are brainwashed by religion, no remedy in that, marrying and giving birth like chickens and in the north breeding almajiris, government job is to follow through the laws, since we have death penalty why are the governors not signing death warrant.

You can't control families or how they raise children, but government can implement laws, and carry through death penalty, by killing terrorists, armed robbers as prescribed by our laws.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Muyiii(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2023
Failed state where the ordinary person isn’t assured security but politicians get tons of over protective security.

No speed dial to call for help or the police (which FYI is useless)
No speed dial to call for paramedics
Nothing works except bogus promises on daily basis.

Rest in Peace young one.. I hope you finally peace
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by AskNgige2: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2023
Omo my school has suffered alot of insecurities in this country..

They never mourn one Emmanuel finished this one don happen..

RIP my fellow Jossite
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Trustedpronet: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2023
BSure...na Gaza families killed her
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by soccerlite: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2023
Entanglement:
you guys should use common sense sometimes na.
What that guy is saying is nothing but the truth undecided

You self use your brain, can you go to a hostile environment and be jogging early in the Morning?
If you answer otherwise, that means you must be a foolish ediot.

You are cursed
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by sizer07: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2023
NCBLOG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/corps-member-stabbed-to-death-by-suspected-robbers-while-jogging-in-kaduna-2.html

So so sad. Pls those who go out in the morning jogging. Do not go out with any valuable items like phone for instance. I see people hang there phone on there arms or head set while jogging. You are inviting wahala for your self at such wee hours. Stop it. The would be criminal or your attackers will have no reason to attack if they don't see such things, unless they are hire assassin's. I can't stop emphasizing on this. Alot lost there lives as a result and yet people don't learn it. You one do big boy or girl, go register in gym and not running on the streets of Nigeria not yanki with phones and headsets. The streets is militarilize hunger de everywhere you loseguard, Oyo is your case. RIP to the death.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com / Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.