Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna (51249 Views)

Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / Corper Grace Sohe Sells Tiger-nut Drink To Buy Desks For Students In Calabar / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by juman(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sillymoderators:

How do you identify a "foreigner" when you see one jogging in a big city for that matter?
When everybody is even black.....how una dey reason?

A woman jogging around in the morning would likely meet trouble one day.
You can identify "foreigner" if you look well. Even mere looking on their faces.

If you see how I cross road in lagos, you would know I be from upperland.
Even females cross smarter, while me waiting for vehicles flow to reduce.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Enemyofpeace: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nigeria failed you

Looking for a female jogging partner, previous one is pregnant she can’t jog anymore😊 Location Lagos 😁
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Calitoscassius(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
This NySC rubbish is it by force people must do it?
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by RosyIsBlessed: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
shekoduza:
This thing happen close to my area in Kaduna, we have complaint to security agencies but to no avail, this guys will just stop you, rob you and go scored free. what i have device now is to move with cutlas in my car, once they stop me, the rest will be history on the first person that will show. they have killed more than 20 persons because of phone snatching.

Chai, this is serious. People around her should have advised her against jogging. Sad one! May God console her family
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by creativehubb: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mvnster:

Enacting death penalty does not solve/reduce the problems, like you rightly say people are brainwashed by religion, so what is needed is a cultural change.
You can't change brainwashed fools, better to kill terrorists and bandits to reduce the numbers. Anyone can choose to be a brainwashed fool, that's their right, we have a right to follow through death penalty, to reduce the numbers of terrorists and bandits and for strong deterrence.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by creativehubb: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
tubolancer:
These bandits and terrorists are coming out of the bush and their hidden places, many Nigerians and Southerners will die because these people are moving down Southward, riding okada, and doing all dirty work for the people. Lagos and the people of Southwest are in trouble.
You are right, Lagos state government must be smart and be proactive... terrorists hibernate with their okada brothers, and hide in their scrap yards and bachas.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by zumbigbo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:
I refuse to believe that the perpetrators of this heinous crime are mere armed robbers. I am very sure they are head slamming bastard terrorists. Some of them are even members of online forums. That's why you see them foaming through the mouth whenever Israel strikes Palestine.

No sir, you have engaged in infantile aspersions. Grow up.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Mamijoh(f): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Dougad: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
The way we take run my sister redeployment after they carry her go one of the dead zone "K" states for north ehn.

Bunch of savages
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by chuksbobby12: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nothing will happen , no investigation , no arrest. Her life was wasted , by an illiterate that knows nothing about what it takes to survive as a student in this hell. I stopped NYSC half way , i almost died because I was serving nonsense , one morning , I woke up and went home, they called and called but i refused to go back . I can't die because of NYSC . It all ends in news and nothing else . All the effort wasted. Oyibo that kept us together knows that we are not one, oyibo is exploiting us because they know that with the problems Nigeria is facing , it will not be possible to develop . The only truth Nigerians from all parts of the country have to understand is that the country should be divided into four . We all have different problems and different angles of corruption according to our tribes , let each tribe go home and solve their peculiar problems instead of deceiving ourselves . The oil money we are all after has done no good to Nigerians
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Boldideas: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Very sad. cry
After all the hustle & bustle of growing up, primary, secondary & university... all the investment & euphoria suddenly ends in ashes.

Hmmmmn. Just imagine. And it would've been probably done by one idiot that cannot write his name😢😢😢😢😢

1 Like

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by billyG(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Which kind arm robbery so she was killed by a Jihadists Hamas sympathizer.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by godofuck231: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Em go wear hot tight pants de jog , suya knife bad o
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Originalsly: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Someone here said the beasts have been stabbing innocent people for sometime, was reported but security agencies refused to act

Hmmm..... so I guess this is news only because she was a corner. Maybe the very security agents are the ones involved ... after all ... times are hard some will be shouting

1 Like

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by bigcasava1(m): 5:40am On Oct 20, 2023
I don't need anyone to tell me where the killer comes from. May her soul RIP, see this fine girl na im one idiot get mind kill! The killer will not exceed this year in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2023
NCBLOG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/corps-member-stabbed-to-death-by-suspected-robbers-while-jogging-in-kaduna-2.html
This is so painful ☹️,what a wicked world.This world is full of wicked and jealous people
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Mvnster: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2023
creativehubb:

You can't change brainwashed fools, better to kill terrorists and bandits to reduce the numbers. Anyone can choose to be a brainwashed fool, that's their right, we have a right to follow through death penalty, to reduce the numbers of terrorists and bandits and for strong deterrence.
Taking the battle to the terrorists/bandits is necessary, in the long run we need to reform our ways, especially the north where they breed poverty
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by creativehubb: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2023
Mvnster:

Taking the battle to the terrorists/bandits is necessary, in the long run we need to reform our ways, especially the north where they breed poverty
The Northern clerics and leaders owe us it to their people to change the status quo, the almajiri system and some of those archaic doctrines that do not fit this modern world, otherwise in the next ten years bandits and terrorists will take over the entire north, giving birth to children without adequate training and empowerment and almajirism is a security threat to the North.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Mvnster: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2023
creativehubb:

The Northern clerics and leaders owe us it to their people to change the status quo, the almajiri system and some of those archaic doctrines that do not fit this modern world, otherwise in the next ten years bandits and terrorists will take over the entire north, giving birth to children without adequate training and empowerment and almajirism is a security threat to the North.
Not the north alone, their population has been increasing steadily in the south as well, soon there would be more almajiris than others, that is the purpose of the whole thing.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by creativehubb: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2023
Mvnster:

Not the north alone, their population has been increasing steadily in the south as well, soon there would be more almajiris than others, that is the purpose of the whole thing.
You have a point, I think they do this deliberately, to outnumber non Muslims.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Mvnster: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
creativehubb:

You have a point, I think they do this deliberately, to outnumber non Muslims.
Sure, there is no other tangible reason...like they are preparing for some war or something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com / Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.