Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna (51247 Views)

Corps Member Dies In Kaduna (Photos) / Corper Grace Sohe Sells Tiger-nut Drink To Buy Desks For Students In Calabar / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Chibuzoripob: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2023
sad what is their gain? God will NOT sleep
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Muyiii(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2023
soccerlite:

But this has nothing to do with nysc set-up, this is plain insecurity which can happen to anyone

Let’s not normalise or justify the ills of our present day society. As a citizen of the country, she’s entitled to a safe environs. Let’s not normalise deaths that can be prevented. Her crime is that she went jogging

2 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by BigYash: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2023
sofeo:
Maybe her soul rest in perfect peace.
Whats going on?
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Bighead95(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2023
Aomial:
bad news will kill u. We will soon post bad news about u soon

This is too much aba .....

If you aren't okay with the story line don't read it.

as it is we have a lot of stories in diff NL forums choose any of your choice read and comment of needed.

Shikena

This life top hard pass make we dey reason something wey no MAKE SENSE or troubles that can be avoided ..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Pootle: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You've started again with bad news this morning

bad news sell better than good news cool

2 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Entanglement: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2023
soccerlite:

You are cursed
so as your family since you don't have common sense on not to go out in a hostile environment

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Kionrae: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2023
juman:
Hiss.
Dont be an idiot.
When you tavel to another place dont behave as if you are in your village.
Jogging in big city as a female where she is "foreigner". She was mad.

As a man I cant go to another state and be jogging.
Insecurity is high in most places.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by DestinyNigga: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2023
Can't they take her money and leave her life for her. What all this

1 Like

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2023
I knew she must be a christian, why the killed her.

They're trying very hard to eliminate all Christians in Kaduna state......

That wasn't done by robber but by Islamic terrorists...
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2023
DestinyNigga:
Can't they take her money and leave her life for her. What all this

Don't be deceived, Muslim terrorists killed her knowing She's a Christian....
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by just2endowed: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2023
This country 😢
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by DestinyNigga: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2023
spiSeyi:
NYSC is an unproductive exercise it rather drain the blood and future of innocent youth. It is also a conduit pipe for looting money. The scheme as outlived its usefulness and should be scrapped angry . Let everyone stay in his/her region, Northerners waste a lot of Southern Youth every year during NYSC whereas no or less Northern youths are killed by the Southerners.
To make it worse more than 80% of graduates were returned to the streets doing nothing after NYSC. The most saddening thing is that most of these youths will be dragging customers with illiterates or agberos at the Keke, bus and Okada pack sad . Some will even put on their old NYSC uniform or cap to ride Keke grin This scheme should be scrapped undecided

Exactly my thought. The government should instead give fresh graduate 200 to 500k to start something.

1 Like

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by observanc1: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2023
shekoduza:
This thing happen close to my area in Kaduna, we have complaint to security agencies but to no avail, this guys will just stop you, rob you and go scored free. what i have device now is to move with cutlas in my car, once they stop me, the rest will be history on the first person that will show. they have killed more than 20 persons because of phone snatching.
which area in kaduna is that?
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Nextt: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2023
The same killers will be drafted into the Nigerian Police Force, Kaduna. The Police will cook an absurd reason to justify legalizing the activities of criminals.

Her plea for mercy fell on deaf, cold ears. May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Ttipsy(f): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2023
North kaduna
Probably she was killed for looking so beautiful and Christian

Religious extremists

3 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Gainman: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2023
But why doctors in hospitals can't save stabbed victims in Nigeria.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Originalsly: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2023
Early morning jogging .... was it that safe in the area? ... and jogging alone? People need to be more safety conscious. How do they know it was by armed robbers? What was taken from her they don't say? They need to really investigate her murder and not jump to baseless conclusion.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by PinkNature: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2023
NCBLOG:

See More Bad News @ www.. com

Bad news kee you dia..

1 Like

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Theweekend: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2023
Reason y i don't like the way my southern brothers act like cowards and some pple will be asking us to pray for peace whereas they're murdering u like chicks till u pick ur gun and dagger they won't take u serious if u doubt me ask hamas
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by youngsahito(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2023
juman:
Hiss.
Dont be an idiot.

you must be the real idiot to blame the lady for jogging in the first instance. What will say to those that were killed and kidnap on the roads. If you have nothing meaningful to say, just shut up cos nowhere is save in this forsaken country. Mumu talk from a old man like you.

1 Like

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by tollyboy5(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2023
We say stop nysc, but they say national integration bullshit or allawee bullshit! May we not be use as sacrificial offering for national integration.

cc:CoronaVirusPro
cc:nairalanda1
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by TooMuchStuff: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2023
RIP
As a northern Christian from Plateau state serving in Kaduna where elrufai and his jihadists live, u suppose soji yaself well...

Na headslamming cretin kill dis one... they hate her cos they can't have her...she was killed not robbed cos she's a non Muslim. At least Gaza killings is avenged on her....

1 Like

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by tollyboy5(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2023
juman:
Hiss.
Dont be an idiot.

First of all you're an 1diot.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Segzy19: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2023
Wow! So she was an idiot abi?
You have just booked your own future calamity with this inhuman statement of yours.

You won't escape it, and if you do your child or loved one won't escape it... So shall it be by the powers of the creator of this earth.....

juman:
Hiss.
Dont be an idiot.

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by highchief1: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2023
NCBLOG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/corps-member-stabbed-to-death-by-suspected-robbers-while-jogging-in-kaduna-2.html
u see this thg when people go wake up very early in the morning begin jog I have never liked it.people are stl sleeping u are outside.rip to her.them don put her family for wahala
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by Exceed15: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2023
It will not be well these wicked people. God will arrest and publicly put them to painful death too.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by grandstar(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2023
This is shocking.

Such a fine girl. The agony her parents would be undergoing now would be unbearable. : cry cry cry cry

I remember my dad taking me to the luxury bus park when I was travelling to the North for my NYSC. I could see the palpable fear in his eyes. When I did mine, this girl wasn't even born.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by zedman1(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2023
NCBLOG:

Na Where, Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food, Take Chop, My Boss.
This one wey you full commas everywhere so, nah, wah, oh,.

1 Like

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by ReubenE(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:
I refuse to believe that the perpetrators of this heinous crime are mere armed robbers. I am very sure they are head slamming bastard terrorists. Some of them are even members of online forums. That's why you see them foaming through the mouth whenever Israel strikes Palestine.
Its an act of terrorism. They are just tagging it suspected robbery to water it down.

The Jihadists strikes again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by nairalanda1(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2023
tollyboy5:
We say stop nysc, but they say national integration bullshit or allawee bullshit! May we not be use as sacrificial offering for national integration.

cc:CoronaVirusPro
cc:nairalanda1

Yeah, we can scrap NYSC, but at the end of the day, your rural areas won't have doctors, nurses, teachers and so forth.

No, I'm serious

One journalist wrote an article some ten years ago about her time as a corper at a village school in the South. All the teachers posted to the school (the proper teachers) immediately went and got posted to a city. Not one of them stayed except for a few. The rest were corpers.

Same thing for doctors. Nurses. No NYSC doctors, and you have health centers with NO ONE..except a village CHEW...or SHO if you are lucky.

Yeah, it is sad that the corper got murdered. But she could have died at hime...God forbid, and then what would you have said? Our police is a mess, yes, and crime is bad in this country, but she could have japaed to a sane country and still be murdered like one Nigerian who died in a bomb blast abroad. Yeah he successfully japaed. It was some time ago. PEOPLE get KILLED. and people GET MURDERED...because, you know, humans are bad and despicable people, and YES, that includes ME ESPECIALLY.

But no, make we scrap NYSC. Shebi you go teach for school in village then?

LOL.
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by NastiLord: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2023
She must have jogged with tight fitting sports wear, revealing her sexy slim fitted curves which had triggered a blood thirsty hatred-filled Islamic jihadist to kill her.
It is not an armed robbery attack
Re: Corper Grace Chalya Silas Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Jogging In Kaduna by MrBONE2(m): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2023
NCBLOG:
Another Terrible News, Coming From Kaduna

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com / Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.