Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Am Not Against Islam - Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Against Islam - Wike (29560 Views)

Ipob War Against Islam Is Getting Out Of Hand / Atiku: Northern Muslim Blasts Yoruba Muslim For Going Against Islam / I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Pharaohny: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Even though i hate wike this time i stand with him , why always them? why alawys this set of MORONIC MINORITIES
Always doing like they own this country ,imagine the sole owners GBAGYI people isn`t even talking.

.......such audacity
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by misano(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
UnknownT:
You are an idiot, no difference between you and the Almajiri they used religion to deceive over there too.
It was Obi yesterday, Wike today, it could be you tomorrow, you should know that my post is a rallying call to the Southerners cos irrespective of party, the North always align on religion. My post has nothing to do with Wike or a support for Wike, he can as well go and fuccckkk himself

I agree with other guy U called idiot. Oga if U are from SS or SE then U should be ashamed of urself. If U are SW please fight ur fight. Don't drag the entire South into this nonsense U hear?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by misano(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
UnknownT:
You are an idiot, no difference between you and the Almajiri they used religion to deceive over there too.
It was Obi yesterday, Wike today, it could be you tomorrow, you should know that my post is a rallying call to the Southerners cos irrespective of party, the North always align on religion. My post has nothing to do with Wike or a support for Wike, he can as well go and fuccckkk himself

Don't rally any south. We nor send U message. U don't have sense.
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by misano(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
TimFisher2:

Go and eat shit...idioota!!!

Which Southern support...Oga dey ur lane. Bunch of hypocritical deceiver foxes and hyenas.

You think una emotional support will sail.

Don't mind those yeye SW people. They call South when things are bad but run to the north when they want to cheat the entire South
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by TimFisher2: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
misano:

Don't mind those yeye SW people. They call South when things are bad but run to the north when they want to cheat the entire South

I am telling you. These people must be deadly.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by 3ice9ce: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
stuffs2002:

Are you Wike?

Are you releasing this your secrete information on behalf of Wike?

It's not secret information. Everyone who was online at that time was aware of this fact. Except if you weren't already online by then.
You can check newspapers to educate yourself more.
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by stuffs2002: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
3ice9ce:

It's not secret information. Everyone who was online at that time was aware of this fact. Except if you weren't already online by then.
You can check newspapers to educate yourself more.

Of course I learnt of the case at that time which is why I was surprised when you said Wike would release the information. How can Wike release an information that is already in the public domain
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Nathan2016: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
UnknownT:
The same way they lied against Peter Obi that he demolished Mosques when he was a Governor, they have started that same agenda against Wike on Twitter that he also demolished Mosques in Rivers State when he was a governor
Because they know they have idiotssss who will readily believe any nonsense they dish out against Southern politicians

That is how the operate

You see them praising someone like Umahi now.

Wait till he gets party ticket and want to contest against any muslim. Then you will start hearing how he destroy some mosque and relocate muslim from ebonyi. They will tag him ipob.

This is muslim way, funny enough my friend said yesterday that these guys are not happy with a southerner becoming minister in FCT.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Spandau: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Wike pls remove your mouth from Muslims people because those people aren't smiling like we Christians do.

I come in peace ✌️

Nigeria is a secular country. Not an Islamic Republic or Christian nation. The same law that Christians are subject to must be the same law that controls Muslims. What we want is a working country and not a failed state. Telling Wike to avoid muslims is making them above the constitution. Nobody should play religious cards here.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Spandau: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nathan2016:

That is how the operate

You see them praising someone like Umahi now.

Wait till he gets party ticket and want to contest against any muslim. Then you will start hearing how he destroy some mosque and relocate muslim from ebonyi. They will tag him ipob.

This is muslim way, funny enough my friend said yesterday that these guys are not happy with a southerner becoming minister in FCT.

They're not. The original indigenous people of Abuja are not even predominantly Muslims but anywhere Fulani goes, he most dominate. They're acting like Abuja belongs to them. Nigeria should even divide. There's no way that country can progress with the Northwest and Northeast behaving like this.
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Spandau: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
misano:

I agree with other guy U called idiot. Oga if U are from SS or SE then U should be ashamed of urself. If U are SW please fight ur fight. Don't drag the entire South into this nonsense U hear?

The attack by Gumi is on Wike. Is Wike from the SW? Do you even think the SE and the SS are together? What silly solidarity are you forming?Who helped smoke Nnamdi Kanu out of the UK before he got nabbed in Kenya? No be Asari Dokubo of the SS. Who helped flush IPOB out of Rivers state? No be Wike? What's your problem with the SW? When regions were building bridges and playing the right political moves, was SE not forming arrogance? See when the chips are down, the SS will rather go with the SW than with you lots.
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Spandau: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pharaohny:
Even though i hate wike this time i stand with him , why always them? why alawys this set of MORONIC MINORITIES
Always doing like they own this country ,imagine the sole owners GBAGYI people isn`t even talking.

.......such audacity

They believe the whole of Nigeria belongs to them. They're loosing power and feeling the heat because of what Tinubu is doing to them with appointments. They know more is coming and they want to preempt him.
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by AsomughaChuks05: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wike doesn't have to explain himself. Sheik Gumi is an Atiku supporter. The source of his grievances is well known. As a patron of killer Fulani herdsmen, he is also not happy that Wike has banned open grazing in Abuja. Fulani herdsmen who are now called bandits by Nigeria's coward media organizations are foot soldiers for spread of Islam through their tactics of violent appropriation of farmlands owned by christian communities to settle their Fulani Islamic tribe. They have done this in several communities in Plateau state and are trying to replicate it in Benue. Nigerian christians seem ignorant but the fact is that Fulani herdsmen are the footsoldiers of Islamic jihad being waged against Nigerian christians. Never give herdsmen your land to graze upon no matter what. They are evil. Sheik Gumi and his likes kept quiet when Nigeria was smuggled into OIC even though it is against the religious neutrality of the country but have guts to speak because Wike hosted Israeli ambassador in his office. What a band of hypocrites you have in the Hausa/Fulani Islamic tribe.
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by idylnoble(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Stop scamming people, in this kind economic situation u still get mind to be scamming people.... God go judge u oooooo repent
Callonicsa:
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by DaChosenOne: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Africa is a mess.
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by APCNig: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wike the wicked one, we dey your back. Don't waste your time on idiots and nincompoops.

I am a Muslim, I am not stupid
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by Emola12(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Stop reading somebody comment abeg
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by MomohMrMoore: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Tinubu should avoid Gumi like a plague, the way Buhari avoided him. He is a nobody, winding up religious sentiments
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by saintkel(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
success1smyn:

Religion. Take it or leave it, there is only a little difference between the 2.
did u say little difference?.....oga be pretending sha
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by SenatePresdo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Wike pls remove your mouth from Muslims people because those people aren't smiling like we Christians do.

I come in peace ✌️

Yoruba Christians are the weak ones, not the Eastern christians.

Ask what igbos did to muslims in onitsha 2006.
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by success1smyn(m): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
saintkel:
did u say little difference?.....oga be pretending sha

Ok
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by NLPoliceWoman: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
RTR
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by NLPoliceWoman: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
RTR
Re: I Am Not Against Islam - Wike by misano(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Spandau:

The attack by Gumi is on Wike. Is Wike from the SW? Do you even think the SE and the SS are together? What silly solidarity are you forming?Who helped smoke Nnamdi Kanu out of the UK before he got nabbed in Kenya? No be Asari Dokubo of the SS. Who helped flush IPOB out of Rivers state? No be Wike? What's your problem with the SW? When regions were building bridges and playing the right political moves, was SE not forming arrogance? See when the chips are down, the SS will rather go with the SW than with you lots.

Again. U are an ediot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? / Tinubu: The Criteria To Pick My Running Mate Is In My Pocket Book / President Jonathan Commissions Goodluck Boulevard In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.