Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces (69171 Views)

U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / IDF Kills Asem Abu Rakaba, Hamas Head Of Aerial Array In Airstrike (Photo) / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Gfrey6(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pierocash:
So the foolish terrorist still had the gut to remain in his house with his family in Gaza? Did he think Isreal is joking? Oponu
The war is gradually coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by uunwanaobong3: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is what isreali force have been doing. Instead of fighting Hamas, they are busy killing innocent children and women to increase casualty.

May the blood of this innocent little ones cry day and night before the Lord for vengeance until the perpetrators of this evil and their western backer be brought to justice, amen.

Hamas is not equal to little children.
If you want to fight Hamas, fight Hamas and leave little infant children alone.

This is pure genocide and ethnic cleansing before the entire world

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by lakefist(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
[s]
Princewill1:
The only option left for the Evil Zionists are AIRSTRIKES

Why are they no longer talking about the ground invasion of Gaza?

What a lot of people don't know is that most Western military establishments are now WOKE. Most Western powers we fear and revered can't compete militarily today after allowing 'wokeness' and lgtv to enter their arm forces. A good example is how America abandoned the war in Afghanistan and ran way. Had it been French troops in Niger attempted to fight during the coup, you all would've seen how the bodies of French soldiers will drag on the streets of Niamey. They are weak and can't compete effectively in ground battle. What the only have now is technology. Israel today is technically an European country nothing Hebrew about them and they're following on the footsteps of their Western brothers.

Any Israeli ground engagement on Hamas/Hesbollah dominated area will be catastrophic for them. The only edge they have now is air power which can't achieve much. Ground battle is necessary in gaining control.

I'm not a Muslim but I hate the hypocrisy of the West and injustices meted to the Palestinian people. The white Zionists from Europe who are in Israel today are not even the original ancient Israelites. Why are we allowing them to grab lands that is not theirs?
[/s]

grin
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by VEHINTOLAR: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Death to all terrorists ! This news gladdens my ❤️ heart !

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by realsportclub7: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Princewill1:

What a lot of people don't know is that most Western military establishments are now WOKE. Most Western powers we fear and revered can't compete militarily today after allowing 'wokeness' and lgtv to enter their arm forces. A good example is how America abandoned the war in Afghanistan and ran way. Had it been French troops in Niger attempted to fight during the coup, you all would've seen how the bodies of French soldiers will drag on the streets of Niamey. They are weak and can't compete effectively in ground battle. What the only have now is technology. Israel today is technically an European country nothing Hebrew about them and they're following on the footsteps of their Western brothers.

Any Israeli ground engagement on Hamas/Hesbollah dominated area will be catastrophic for them. The only edge they have now is air power which can't achieve much. Ground battle is necessary in gaining control.

I'm not a Muslim but I hate the hypocrisy of the West and injustices meted to the Palestinian people. The white Zionists from Europe who are in Israel today are not even the original ancient Israelites. Why are we allowing them to grab lands that is not theirs?

And you I'll be somewhere saying it's better to work smart than work hard.

I know you'll probably prefer grinding stone over grinding machine and you most definitely would like to hunt down your animal you when you want to eat meat instead of domesticating them.

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Newton1045: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Princewill1:

Give me technology and keep ur foot soldiers.
The world have moved.
One fighter jet can crippled 10,000 infantry.
Wat of drone

2 Likes

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Bussreal: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
D guy seem not to understand much.... u are ryt bro
dangermouse:

Nobody understands anything. You should educate yourself more and stop delving into matters you know nothing about.

All what you typed above are just on hearsay I presume.

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by airmark(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Princewill1:

Go to Gaza and fight them.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Way4orward: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kill them all

2 Likes

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by essentialone(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Why are they always showing pictures of Palestinian terrorists carrying their children who have died, in the war that they themselves started?

Is it to gain public sympathy, or what?

I hate Israel for being too lenient with these Terrorists.
Kill even their children, because they are the future terrorists.

Apart from Yoruba Muslims who are natural cowards, mention any other Muslim in this world who is not a Terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
fmlala:

If it's true that America sponsors Terrorism, then tell me why they choose Muslims to carry out their terrorism?

Because they can use even devil to steal your resources.... They are greedy.... Google how they used Osama bin laden to fight soviet in Afghanistan.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by GUNITGuy: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Anyone sympathizing with them could go help them..Gaza isn't far away from Lagos just a flight to Palestine ....
Don't come to naija and protest on behalf of terrorizers

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by blacksam01: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
I challenge you to find three things that everyone on earth can agree on..

All of you are ignoring the main terrorist = The United States of America and her puppets (NATO).

They do not blow up one or two buildings, they blow up countries.

They do not kidnap one or two people, they kidnap thousands (Guatemo bay)

They do not kill two or 200 people, they kill thousands to millions of people

They do not steal oil tankers, they steal oil blocs and even a whole country.

They do not belong to one or two terror groups, they create and fund terror groups (Taliban, Isis, al aeda, hamas, boko haram etc).

While you lot are here deceiving yourselves calling small flies terrorists, the main terrorist is out there constantly causing death and misery all over the world.

They steal lands and give to whoever they like.

Only few understand the above..

Israel should find a way to live side by side with Palestinians.

get ur med son!

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Chochovini: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Reinaldo:

Keep defending terrorism
. That‘s because he‘s one of them.

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by victorazyvictor(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
phorget:

Call them names but tomorrow you'll still run to their country while neglecting Saudi Arabia.

No mind him..
Internet is saving the comment for him.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by victorazyvictor(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
I love USA

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Chochovini: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Reinaldo:

Keep defending terrorism
. That‘s because he‘s one of them. They are many on NL in case you don‘t know.

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Abemy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

All of you are ignoring the main terrorist = The United States of America and her puppets (NATO).

They do not belong to one or two terror groups, they create and fund terror groups (Taliban, Isis, al aeda, hamas, boko haram etc).

While you lot are here deceiving yourselves calling small flies terrorists, the main terrorist is out there constantly causing death and misery all over the world.

You must be a stounch Buhari supporter, telling Israel to live side by side with her enemies is typical of Buhari, telling Benuelites to learn to live with their neighbors (terror hearders).

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Munamu: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Princewill1:

You just revealed yourself when you said you are not a Muslim! I hate hypocrites!
I guessed you know how ilorin was conquered? I guessed you know how Biafra war ended? I guessed you know America fought Britain to be what it is today? I guessed you know Nigeria was a conquered land of British before? I guessed you know six Arabian countries fought Israel in 1948 to get back this same Palestinian land but lost? It is all about the conqueror and the conquered! So nobody is grabbing anybody's land.

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Amaggedon:
Why must the muslims agree to be a willing tool of terro in the hand of USA , why only muslims? Why? Please dont run

Japan used suicide planes in ww two same as USA against Germany.... It is a normal thing when you are willing to win to defeat the enemy..... Muslims just took it to another level.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Omoejigbahe(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
World peace
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Luckysbab: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
phorget:

Call them names but tomorrow you'll still run to their country while neglecting Saudi Arabia.

You really think everyone is as dull as you are.

You sit in your corner space, misinformed and come on the internet to revel in your pathetic ignorance. If your generational success is tied to the US, you should not foolishly assume it's the same for everyone.

https://www.nairaland.com/6725111/nigerian-doctors-shed-tears-joy

Idiot!
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Mrtaye: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Shut up
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by sylve11: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
phorget:

Na so cool
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by GUNITGuy: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
alamscolo:
I watch the videos on CNN and aljazeera, abeg let them stop this air bombardment, it Is killing the civilians more, I believe land invasion will be targeted at the culprit rather than killing little children. It's not appealing I must confess or Palestine and Israel should reach an agreement as per land sharing. Those counts are really underestimated... There are still a lot of people under those rubble
24hrs time to leave have been sent to the civilians ...They heeded to Hamas refused to leave ....If you don't want to leave you are an accomplice to terror....
If you know any tell them to move south ....This is a long battle it's not a joke
Isreal isn't going to sign any agreements or negotiate for peace ...Peace would be forced to come by every military means .....

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by blacksam01: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Mccullum:
So Israeli acknowledged him as the Head of National Security Forces of Palestine. Not terrorist as they coloured them to the world.

Truly one man freedom fighter is another man terrorist.

head of intelligence of HARMAS not Palestine...

keep looking for how to twist things

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Luckysbab: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't get it, why are they always showing pictures of themselves carrying children who have died, is it to gain public sympathy or what?

Did you question why Israel was so determined to sell the story of 40 beheaded babies?
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Luckysbab: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
GUNITGuy:

24hrs time to leave have been sent to the civilians ...They heeded to Hamas refused to leave ....If you don't want to leave you are an accomplice to terror....
If you know any tell them to move south ....This is a long battle it's not a joke
Isreal isn't going to sign any agreements or negotiate for peace ...Peace would be forced to come by every military means .....

They should move to your house or what.!
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by soccerlite: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dead men walking
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Abemy:

You must be a stounch Buhari supporter, telling Israel to live side by side with her enemies is typical of Buhari telling Benuelites to leaen to live with their neighbors (terror hearders).

Jesus said the good people or children of God people must live side by side with bad people aka unbelievers... Till he comes back ... You are not wiser than Jesus.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Luckysbab: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
SensualMan:
Lol. Israel keep pummelling Muhammad people grin grin
The war is gonna be long, the meeting of Nentayanhu with my PM rishi says it all. The UK government is gonna support Israel all the way in giving head slammers some real smack down before sending them to their imaginary Allah with long biabia!

Death to all Muslims in palestine!
Death to all terrorists!
Death to Islam as a religion!

You won't be alive to witness the "death of Islam", rest assured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder... / 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location / Obese SA Woman Climbing Ladder To Put Up Her Political Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.