Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion (11731 Views)

Terrorists Release 4 Children Kidnapped On Abuja-Kaduna Train / Bandits Release 4 Kidnapped Victims As ‘Sallah Gift’ To Katsina Community / Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by anungangampu: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
biFixit:
Nigeria is fast becoming a nation governed by rationality, common sense, justice and equity.

The government of the people, by the people and for the people.

This is people's oriented government.
Lol. Are you a human being or a Robot. You all sound like Robot for 60k a month.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by delpee(f): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kudos to him. Praying that he maintains the tempo and that he achieves great results in all sectors under his control. At least, we can see that he's clearly focused. If others work like him, Wike and Umahi, we'll make good progress soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by juman(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
The young man is doing well as minister.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by Yheri: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Both Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo and President Bola Ahmed Tinubu are playing pivotal roles in shaping our nation's future. We're fortunate to have their dedicated leadership.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by Oluebubay: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
The federal minister has the best interest of Nigerians at heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by Oluwalosolami: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
This charitable act of Hon Olubunmi Tunji-ojo will never be forgotten in history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by flexybricky(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
I'm glad I watched this interview live this morning...the first thing that caught my attention was he being commended for clearing backlogs that has been pilled for years.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by Janetudeh(f): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is a good decision by the federal government. Welldone minister of interior.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by Oluwalosolami: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
This charitable act of the Hon. Min. Olubunmi Tunji-ojo will never be forgotten in history .
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by SanniAbraham15: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kudos to the minister for this move
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by chingydaboss(m): 2:42am On Oct 20, 2023
This man is the only minister currently working in Nigeria.. I just hope and pray he does not get tired.. Nigeria must work again.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by shugamummy: 2:51am On Oct 20, 2023
Truly government for the Mumu. Quote me when you see 4000 inmates gaining freedom. For context, 4000 is the entire Male inmates in Portharcourt maximum prison. I will leave your Mumu mind to think I meant releasing only those incerated in PH. By the way the 500million is what matters here not the prison inmates. Just like your conditional cash transfer and feeding school children programme. By the way are the school children who were fed before still hungry today? Are the people who received Osinbade money still poor today? That is the Mumuness am talking about.

Laryy360:
When you see a great leader, this what comes out of there mouth. Thanks to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for giving Nigeria a good hope renewed.
"Leadership is not a game of excuses rather it's all about results" – Hon Bunmi Tunji-Ojo
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by aestake: 3:36am On Oct 20, 2023
Laryy360:
When you see a great leader, this what comes out of there their mouth. Thanks to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for giving Nigeria a good hope renewed.
"Leadership is not a game of excuses rather it's all about results" – Hon Bunmi Tunji-Ojo
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by kerry57: 4:11am On Oct 20, 2023
Tunji ijo had always been my best minister so far. Very articulate and projective of his plans. He is a goal as always.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by Spandau: 4:33am On Oct 20, 2023
90dbest:
I swear I thought I was the only one that noticed it .Yoruba media propoganda at work. Full of sycophantic praises up there. Nairaland is Tinubu propaganda machine . I spit on it

Wailer Banton!😩😩😩😩😩😩
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by doneback04: 4:46am On Oct 20, 2023
TheRareGem1:
[/b]Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo: We’ll Pay N500m Fine For 4,000 Nigerians To Ensure Their Release From Prison[b]

https://www.arise.tv/olubunmi-tunji-ojo-well-pay-n500m-fine-for-4000-nigerians-to-ensure-their-release-from-prison/

https://twitter.com/BTOofficial/status/1715010057669124355?t=BbR0txZ6zmO-EWAqYiTIRQ&s=19

This people u r releasing I hope u would provide work for them also because a criminal will remain a criminal no matter what you do for them
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by joyandfaith: 4:58am On Oct 20, 2023
Unless for cases of murder, terrorism , rape or armed robbery, nobody should be in prison for any offence. Fines and community services are enough for many of offences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by Theunbothered: 5:13am On Oct 20, 2023
See as APC miscreants packed themselves into the front page like sardines. grin

This is obviously one of their planned threads from their WhatsApp group, mods will now help them push it to the front page. This your propaganda format is getting stale. undecided

Theunbothered:

You will never find them here. These accounts plan in their WhatsApp groups to cause commotion and chaos with fake threads that the mods then push to the front page.

We need to stop deceiving ourselves, time waits for no man, do the right thing while there is still a chance!

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by bayelsaowei(m): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2023
grin
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by dahmie2013: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2023
Very sound and intelligent.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by 6ixT8: 6:36am On Oct 20, 2023
This ones be like those loan app defaulter the wan helpbpay their fines.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by onefourseven(m): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2023
anungangampu:
Lol' This thread reeks of Tinubu Media Propaganda Association. Post above are coming from same group of people. Lol' its not hard to detect them.

I tire. The amount of hyping and hailing choke

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by Moz22: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2023
Laryy360:
When you see a great leader, this what comes out of there mouth. Thanks to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for giving Nigeria a good hope renewed.
it won’t be well with u
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by Ybholy(m): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2023
Over 5 accounts that commented on first page, I cross checked their previous posts and discovered they only comment on this interior minister posts.

Almost all are being managed by same team.

SMH

NL has turned to another thing. It’s safe to avoid some threads for brain sanity ✌️

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by flokii: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2023
They want to release criminals into the society to be terrorizing citizens.. In this time of hardship, won't they go back to their old ways of criminality?.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by cunny88(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2023
They want to release miscreants and urchins into the society
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by HRMK: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2023
NIGERIANS MUST BE PREPARED TO WELCOME HARDENED CRIMINALS INTO THE SOCIETY!
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by Sportsolutions: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2023
Instead of building New Agricultural Prisons and Creating Jobs for Them - They are releasing These 4,000 Criminals Back To The Society ?

This will have a negative impact in the country - obviously.

Las Las;

Hope Say Una Dey Confirm USDT ?
And Your Broker is Active?
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by EdiskyHarry: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2023
This thing is simple, terrorist, murderers, kidnappers, arm robbers, cultist, do not deserve prison but death by firing squad.
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by Oracben: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2023
Glad tidings for those inmates
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by maticar: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2023
TheRareGem1:
[/b]Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo: We’ll Pay N500m Fine For 4,000 Nigerians To Ensure Their Release From Prison[b]

https://www.arise.tv/olubunmi-tunji-ojo-well-pay-n500m-fine-for-4000-nigerians-to-ensure-their-release-from-prison/

https://twitter.com/BTOofficial/status/1715010057669124355?t=BbR0txZ6zmO-EWAqYiTIRQ&s=19

Good

If tinumbu is walking free, they deserve to be free also

All na criminals Dem be
Re: Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: FG To Release 4,000 Prisoners Over Congestion by blackboy(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2023
Build more prisons and stop keeping awaiting trail for years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. / I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina / Outcry Over Seats Of Late Senators, Rep (names, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.