Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health (21935 Views)

Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State / Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / Laughter As Ngige Taunts Peter Obi At The Tribunal Over ‘Server’ Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Davoneskay(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. I still wonder why Mr Ibu's State Governor will not respond to the appeal for financial support by Mr Ibu. It's just heartbreaking.

This is a lesson to others too to give to others so that when you need help some day, people will rally around you. I recall when Davido asked for help and within 24 hours, millions had been donated to him. He ended up raising about N250 million naira he later gave to orphanages.

I pray help comes the way of Mr Ibu and he gets healed. Everyone, including Billionaire Mr Obi, Reno Omokri, Mr Ibu's colleagues with multi million endorsements , etc should please support our Mr Ibu . Check my signature for free stuffs!

There is nothing on your signature. Your advert is on your personal text.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by drnoel: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Cantonese:
While using Obi to make his daily income, Obi matter dey kill Omokri slowly slowly.

Omokri can also use part of the mo ey that he has been earning on social media with Obi’s name to help Mr. Ibu.

Obi will respond

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by adekolaelect(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Phoen1X:
Am just wondering who ordained reno omokri a pastor in the first place ?....cus he lacks every quality required .
Oga tell your pay master to donate money for Ibus health . Or you people contribute for him as you dey carry things for head .or his health is not important to you ni?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by FreeStuffsNG: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Davoneskay:

There is nothing on your signature. Your advert is on your personal text.
Fixed. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by pachigo001(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
I wonder how someone will keep talking about someone that don’t give a Bleep about him is it not madness grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by chiagozien(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Napata77:

TYPICAL IGBO MENTALITY.

NOT SURPRISED.

SPIT.

MR IBU HAD BETTER START LOOKING FOR YORUBA OR HAUSA RICH MEN TO HELP HIM, BECAUSE AS FAR AS HIS PEOPLE ARE CONCERNED, IT IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS IF HE IS ILL.

JUST READ THEIR COMMENTS HERE.
Said by people that killed mohbad.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by gidgiddy: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
ribbit:
I'm sure you danced to emilokan track that literally mocked the health of someone because of politics.

But okay, we know you people only have moral when it happens to candidate you like.

You mean that Mr Ibu is ill, and he publicly admits he it and asks for help?

Then Emilokan is ill, he hides it and and runs for a sensitive position not meant for ill people?

The man is a bigger fraud than I thought

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by pquaver(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
abobote:
So Mr Ibu's health is now peter obi's responsibility, coz he endorsed him?

This Reno is running out fuel

During election it was his responsibility abi for the people he was visiting abi? Now after election you now know it is not his responsibility abi.. Hypocrisy kill u obidients

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by gare(f): 2:37am On Oct 20, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/again-reno-omokri-taunts-peter-obi-over-mr-ibus-ailing-health.html

Reno I don't know what is your problem with Mr. Obi? Your obsession is becoming too much and stupid,
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by okoroemeka(m): 2:46am On Oct 20, 2023
Napata77:

TYPICAL IGBO MENTALITY.

NOT SURPRISED.

SPIT.

MR IBU HAD BETTER START LOOKING FOR YORUBA OR HAUSA RICH MEN TO HELP HIM, BECAUSE AS FAR AS HIS PEOPLE ARE CONCERNED, IT IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS IF HE IS ILL.

why is he obliged to help him?is he American red Cross or caritas International,so because he is movie actor we will foot the bills for his problems?when he is making money acting and endorsement deals without thoughts about tomorrow and living an unhealthy lifestyle,if we are sick who will come and bail us,the actor is popular and will get help from people but it is not the public's responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by onuman: 3:02am On Oct 20, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/again-reno-omokri-taunts-peter-obi-over-mr-ibus-ailing-health.html
Peter Obi won Nigeria's last presidential election.
Reno Omokri is in exile seeking for a soft landing in Nigeria via a man who formed a political party that sacked him from Aso Rock, and whose political party reduced Nigeria to become the official poverty capital of the world.
Think of Reno Omokri, the late K. Wiwa comes to mind.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by westside365: 3:05am On Oct 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. I still wonder why Mr Ibu's State Governor will not respond to the appeal for financial support by Mr Ibu. It's just heartbreaking.

This is a lesson to others too to give to others so that when you need help some day, people will rally around you. I recall when Davido asked for help and within 24 hours, millions had been donated to him. He ended up raising about N250 million naira he later gave to orphanages.

I pray help comes the way of Mr Ibu and he gets healed. Everyone, including Billionaire Mr Obi, Reno Omokri, Mr Ibu's colleagues with multi million endorsements , etc should please support our Mr Ibu . Check my signature for free stuffs!
e be like say mumu dey worry you. It's like you are living in another planet. How do you know Mr Ibu has not help others? We are all living in the world of hypocrisy, pretence and fake. So if Mr Ibu has helped others it has to be televised like David? If am helping someone why should I broadcast it? Always think b4 you write mumu

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Southwestidiot: 3:06am On Oct 20, 2023
Napata77:

TYPICAL IGBO MENTALITY.

NOT SURPRISED.

SPIT.

JUST THE SAME WAY THE YORUBAS CAME TO RESCUE BABA SUWE. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Franknews1: 3:15am On Oct 20, 2023
Reno Omokri taunts Peter Obi as comic actor Mr Ibu seeks financial assistance for his health called Nollywood Top Actor's Shameful

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7revOlkd_pQ
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by NwaliE01: 3:15am On Oct 20, 2023
Napata77:

TYPICAL IGBO MENTALITY.

NOT SURPRISED.

SPIT.

Why is your brain only tribally calibrated?

You're the first person to mention tribe in this thread just as observed in several others.

You're sinking this country with your tribal sentiments.
Stop it please🛑

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by tuborme: 3:18am On Oct 20, 2023
I detest this guy Reno. The worst is that the mods here Kees giving him fire
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Kionrae: 3:22am On Oct 20, 2023
Yorubas in this thread showing our brain dead they are as usual

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Probz(m): 3:28am On Oct 20, 2023
What is really happening?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Dicoomoba: 3:54am On Oct 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The most generous tribe Yoruba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by EmekaMD(m): 4:01am On Oct 20, 2023
smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Beolly(m): 4:12am On Oct 20, 2023
gidgiddy:
So it has now gotten to the point of using a man's ill health to play politics? Shameful
Who were those using Tinubu's health to play politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Beolly(m): 4:16am On Oct 20, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

How much did Tinubu the Supposed President of Nigeria donated to his citizen?

One disgusting fact about you guys is that you play politics with everything...Tueh
You lot were playing politics with Tinubu's health too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by ufotty2001: 4:22am On Oct 20, 2023
What is paining Reno omokri is that Peter Obi divided Atiku Votes..
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Desusi: 4:26am On Oct 20, 2023
gidgiddy:
So it has now gotten to the point of using a man's ill health to play politics? Shameful
That's Nigeria for you!Almost everything is turned to politics. I wonder how we play with lives like games. We need orientation here.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by VEHINTOLAR: 4:27am On Oct 20, 2023
Apart from Mr Peter Obi,where are all the audio Igbo "billionaires" ? In the land where everyone is,supposedly,a "billionaire",why is it that none of these "billionaires" usually comes forward to rescue any of their kinsmen in a time of need like this ? The other time,it was Otedola who eventually rescued Mr Christian Chukwu,ex Super Eagles coach,from the jaw of a certain death ! Mr Chukwu was on a sickbed for a long time,no "billionaire" from Alaigbo came to his rescue and he was on the verge of death before Chief Otedola heard about his case and paid all his medical bills. One just wonders why is it that all these so called "Alambla" billionaires and others from Alaigbo usually disappear when most they are needed ?!

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by ezegenigbonine: 4:37am On Oct 20, 2023
Rhino omonkey big coconut head with nothing inside
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by lebienconnu: 4:42am On Oct 20, 2023
Hen hen now. One good turn, they say, deserves another.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Amaggedon: 4:49am On Oct 20, 2023
Pakute:

No!, Obi himself must donate, Mr. ibu donate fundraiser for am, therefore Obi must give out from dat money to Mr.Ibu. Any other person wey like to donate, na personal thing. If na during election, Obi for don carry camera enter Mr.Ibu's house, open e female voice to say "we are here to show you love", that love Obi must show am now.
The funny thing is that Obi will give and not anounce it . You people still dont get why people love Obi the way dey do abi?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by bigcasava1(m): 4:49am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by gidgiddy: 4:54am On Oct 20, 2023
Beolly:

Who were those using Tinubu's health to play politics.

If Tinubu has ill health, he has no business running for a sensitive position that is not meant for those with ill health. He should have gone public like Mr Ibu did, not hide it, if he wants respect
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by BitterTruth01: 4:56am On Oct 20, 2023
Pakute:

No!, Obi himself must donate, Mr. ibu donate fundraiser for am, therefore Obi must give out from dat money to Mr.Ibu. Any other person wey like to donate, na personal thing. If na during election, Obi for don carry camera enter Mr.Ibu's house, open e female voice to say "we are here to show you love", that love Obi must show am now.

He must ?
You can go to court to get an injunction on the matter .
Attention seeking whor.e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour / New Minimum Wage: Labour tells workers to prepare for strike / Saraki: Senate Inaugurates 12-Man Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.