Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,604 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health (21936 Views)

Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State / Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / Laughter As Ngige Taunts Peter Obi At The Tribunal Over ‘Server’ Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Laple0541(m): 5:00am On Oct 20, 2023
Peter Obi should spend the money he is planning to waste in court on Mr Ibu. It’s obviously he can’t win.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by BitterTruth01: 5:13am On Oct 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Mr Ibu is a Zombi-dient. He should tell Peter Obi, the principal of the Zombi-diots, to dash him just 5million naira out of the billions of naira Mumu Zombi-dients/Zombi-diots contributed for his campaign..Mr Ibu was one of those that helped canvass for votes for the agulu loser.

Reno is right on this. You don't like this, the lagoon is available for you to jump into cool

Why does it matter so much to you ? You wanna ask the sick man for a cut ?

Just drop your account number and name here haha
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by watchindelta(m): 5:16am On Oct 20, 2023
So childish 😴
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by donbrowser(m): 5:21am On Oct 20, 2023
Racoon:
And this fool can't do his own charity for the ailing actor but be using Peter Obi to catch cruise @ the expense of someone's personal health challenge?

Peter may have gone secretly to offer a hand of help and not acting according to the showmanship Reno Omokri is doing here. However, I am happy Peter Obi have never dignified him with a response.

Mention 1 person Peter Obi has helped with his camera kept at home. Just 1

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Bighead95(m): 5:33am On Oct 20, 2023
May the Lord be with my family and everyone here ...

May we not see any sickness that will drain us financially ....

I Could remember when my dad had kidney problem O GOD we spent everything we had ..

We had to seek for external financial assistance

Lord abeg ooo make anybody no witness am ooo...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by yommen: 5:44am On Oct 20, 2023
abobote:
So Mr Ibu's health is now peter obi's responsibility, coz he endorsed him?

This Reno is running out fuel

Of course PO dabbles into everything! Mr Ibu supported him and even organise fundraising for PO. Will he now Ignore Ibu because there is no mention of Tinubu there?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by descarado: 5:46am On Oct 20, 2023
Seems like nairaland was mandated to promote this irrelevant guy. They give him so much importance

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Obiedun(m): 5:52am On Oct 20, 2023
ribbit:
I'm sure you danced to emilokan track that literally mocked the health of someone because of politics.

But okay, we know you people only have moral when it happens to candidate you like.
You people also mock the health challenge of the past and present president. You even prayed for their death

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Ms202309: 5:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Reno ask Obidiotic nicompoop and Obi to help Mr Ibu at his hours off need

This foolish Imbecilic dunce are capping about their foolish Obi

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by SonOfDSoil01: 6:01am On Oct 20, 2023
ribbit:
I'm sure you danced to emilokan track that literally mocked the health of someone because of politics.

But okay, we know you people only have moral when it happens to candidate you like.
they are just some bunch of hypocrites, we know them already for who they truly are, Headless mob, people that can’t take what they dish out to others

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by jconsulting(f): 6:02am On Oct 20, 2023
yarimo:
Obi won't do anything, this is not election time. I pity Mr ibu

I know Obi is a kind man he will send him twenty thousand and switch off his phone.

Obi don try a beg

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Wetlands22: 6:05am On Oct 20, 2023
The Fool don block me 🤣🤣😁.
I don too press him neck for X

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by tete7000(m): 6:06am On Oct 20, 2023
Omokri is just a grown up man with the brain of a child. How does he come out to want to trend with someone's illness? So disgusting.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Ballo1292(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2023
abobote:

So, Peter Obi's Presidential ambition was Ibu's responsibility when supported him by raising funds into billion for him?

One good turn deserves another. If truly your obi is passionate about Nigerians, let him show it via ibu's case. Or else he is a scammer.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by FashionCookie(f): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2023
Reno please...this is a serious issue. embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Guyman01: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2023
LikeAking:
Reno talking shit, can’t he help MR. Ibu?

He has been using Obi's name to gain traffic and make money even though Obi has never responded to him, U wonder what is holding him from donating to Mr Ibu, instead he is using his plight to trend. What a people!
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by tonicyril: 6:24am On Oct 20, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

He's now President of Nigeria, the welfare of the citizens should be his concern, whether they Twerked for him or not during the election. Sink that into your empty skull!

una have sense at all??

Una say he's not ur president, so let ur president donate...ekwensu grin

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by LordBillionz: 6:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Phoen1X:
Am just wondering who ordained reno omokri a pastor in the first place ?....cus he lacks every quality required .
He either ordained himself or a follow mad mad did.

It's official, Reno is a lunatic
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by LordBillionz: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. I still wonder why Mr Ibu's State Governor will not respond to the appeal for financial support by Mr Ibu. It's just heartbreaking.

This is a lesson to others too to give to others so that when you need help some day, people will rally around you. I recall when Davido asked for help and within 24 hours, millions had been donated to him. He ended up raising about N250 million naira he later gave to orphanages.

I pray help comes the way of Mr Ibu and he gets healed. Everyone, including Billionaire Mr Obi, Reno Omokri, Mr Ibu's colleagues with multi million endorsements , etc should please support our Mr Ibu . Check my signature for free stuffs!
Help him too, he's your Ibu. You've been made a billionaire by your god/president Tinubu for your bitterness against Igbo.

Your deceptive sympathy is not needed.

Check my signature for free sniper
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by jrusky(m): 6:35am On Oct 20, 2023
Obi don't have shishi to help anyone unless they started talking and attacking him then he will help which is no longer acceptable because he was forced to render the help.

I said long ago I said if anyone want to proof me wrong pls go to obi village and ask the entire villagers to pls point to anyone alive or dead obi have ever helped to become somebody in life? And I will give list of 100 people Tinubu have helped to stardom and I will give 50 names I know Atiku have helped to stardom.

I will name at leat 20 people
E-money have helped. I will name 20 people Cubaa have helped but to heaven I have not seen or heard anyone who made it in life that says it was Obi that lifted him up to stardom in his entire life.

Obi is a devil a full time Luciferan bitch extremely stingy and wicked. Ask yourself where are his children? His children don't give a hoot about him because they never enjoy him due to his stinginess.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by IreneChidi(f): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2023
Ms202309:
Reno ask Obidiotic nicompoop and Obi to help Mr Ibu at his hours off need

This foolish Imbecilic dunce are capping about their foolish Obi
why is saliva coming out ?

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by SonOfDSoil01: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2023
Amaggedon:
The funny thing is that Obi will give and not anounce it . You people still dont get why people love Obi the way dey do abi?
that stingy Agulu man😂 abeg make we hear word. We know he likes to be in the news so if truly he did so, it Would have been in the news.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by sammhi(m): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2023
A very foolish Rhino
This dimwit plus Deji , segafraud and the fake mercenary professor in US are all in same WhatsApp group
They are bitter PO emergence completely made them irrelevant and useless. It exposed their hypocrisy, fraudulent life and cashivism
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by aswani(m): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2023
pachigo001:
I wonder how someone will keep talking about someone that don’t give a Bleep about him is it not madness grin

Clearly all IPOBidients are suffering from the madness malaise because they haven't stopped talking about President Tinubu since the elections yet he doesn't give a lick about them.

As it happens, you pachigo001 fall into the very same category you yourself described above. Imagine that, hoist by your own petard.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2023
Pakute:

Wetin carry Tinubu enter dis matter?. Mr.Ibu donate and dance for Tinubu?, receive sense.

Wetin carry Obi enter this matter?
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Salowise: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Mr Ibu is a Zombi-dient. He should tell Peter Obi, the principal of the Zombi-diots, to dash him just 5million naira out of the billions of naira Mumu Zombi-dients/Zombi-diots contributed for his campaign..Mr Ibu was one of those that helped canvass for votes for the agulu loser.

Reno is right on this. You don't like this, the lagoon is available for you to jump into cool

Is it everything that you guys should involve politics, during Endsars Nigerians were one, mohbad's death Nigerians were one why should there be division on something serious like this? If you're an ordinary citizen like me, please do away with tribalism, politicians always looking for a way to create division among us.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Amaggedon: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
that stingy Agulu man😂 abeg make we hear word. We know he likes to be in the news so if truly he did so, it Would have been in the news.
You dont know him so i dont blame you. In anambra you dont get respected just for having money , if you dont dont have impact on people you will never get their respect.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Bigbrosman: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2023
abobote:

Ran out already
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Alpharey: 7:08am On Oct 20, 2023
Reno, stop mocking the sick. You are not God but only human. One day you will be down and we shall see the comments concerning your state of health. Everyday for the thief....
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by tyinfinity: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2023
Obituary gringori help this man .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Reno did not ask for too much. He only said Peter Obi should offer some (a little bit) of the billions raised for his campaign to help Mr Ibu.

Since Mr Ibu was one of those that helped Peter Obi to raise billions for his presidential campaign.

Which kind of people are you. Honestly I thought the election is over. How can u guys have the guts to play politics with someones health. I just wish u don't find urself in such situation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki: Senate Inaugurates 12-Man Committee / Osinbajo Must Defend Allegations Against Jonathan, Saraki - Timi Frank / Buhari Campaign Organization To Occupy NASS If Saraki Fails To Resign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.