Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health (21933 Views)

Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi For Flying A Private Jet To Plateau State / Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / Laughter As Ngige Taunts Peter Obi At The Tribunal Over ‘Server’ Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Alpharey: 7:16am On Oct 20, 2023
jrusky:
Obi don't have shishi to help anyone unless they started talking and attacking him then he will help which is no longer acceptable because he was forced to render the help.

I said long ago I said if anyone want to proof me wrong pls go to obi village and ask the entire villagers to pls point to anyone alive or dead obi have ever helped to become somebody in life? And I will give list of 100 people Tinubu have helped to stardom and I will give 50 names I know Atiku have helped to stardom.

I will name at leat 20 people
E-money have helped. I will name 20 people Cubaa have helped but to heaven I have not seen or heard anyone who made it in life that says it was Obi that lifted him up to stardom in his entire life.

Obi is a devil a full time Luciferan bitch extremely stingy and wicked. Ask yourself where are his children? His children don't give a hoot about him because they never enjoy him due to his stinginess.

This bitterness gushing out of you. You need help oo. Worry more about fuel prices and other social amenities unavailability in your country called Nigeria. That is more important to your life and that of your children. Thanks
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by hisexcellency34: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Reno will soon fall sick and require medical assistance. Mark my words
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by georgeakins: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2023
abobote:
So Mr Ibu's health is now peter obi's responsibility, coz he endorsed him?

This Reno is running out fuel

It is the responsibility of Peter Hoebee to help his fellow biaflan.
Hoebee will soon become our Biaflan president, so he must live by example.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by georgeakins: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2023
LikeAking:
Reno talking shit, can’t he help MR. Ibu?

Hoebee is in a better position to help Ibu, because he is our Biaflan president
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by SonOfDSoil01: 7:26am On Oct 20, 2023
Amaggedon:
You dont know him so i dont blame you. In anambra you dont get respected just for having money , if you dont dont have impact on people you will never get their respect.
keep on deceiving yourself, the same bitter obi wey no Dey give shi shi grin we all know he is a stingy man.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by HRMK: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2023
which obi are you talking about?peter?the same that wont buy a car for his biological son?
and you expect such a man to assist a sick man?you must be joking!we all know the man is very stingy!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Amaggedon: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
keep on deceiving yourself, the same bitter obi wey no Dey give shi shi grin we all know he is a stingy man.
Obi will never give you money without reason ,why should he give you money because he wants you to vote for him? Its this mentality that is making every public office holder in nigeria to be corrupt

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by georgeakins: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Southwestidiot:

JUST THE SAME WAY THE YORUBAS CAME TO RESCUE BABA SUWE. Nonsense

Yes,
Prophetess Esther alone gave N10m to Baba Suwe.
Oshinbajo gave him N1m

Baba Suwe realised over N50m

Peter Hoebee should give N200m, at least, to Mr Ibu out of the billions he extorted from people during his failed political jamboree.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Olajide200(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2023
Anyone who still reckons with reno omokri should go to google and type ‘meaning of reno omokri in urhobo language’ and after this, you will worry no more

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by YesDaddy1: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2023
So bcus reno has not helped anyone is d reason why peter obi too shdn't help okwea??

Ndigbos and 'whataboutism'.
cool
mycar:
how many people has reno help?
That reno of a guy is a very big nonentity

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by finallybusy: 7:54am On Oct 20, 2023
Omokri used the endless time and data of a developed nation to become what he is now. Many children on Nairaland dream to become what he’s achieved. The man is working for his money. I won’t waste my emotion on the matter.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by lagosrd: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/again-reno-omokri-taunts-peter-obi-over-mr-ibus-ailing-health.html

Permanently irresponsible nitwit
(PIN)
Adult social media miscreant (ASM)
Online Nomad (ON)

Reno always roaming aimlessly online
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Tareq1105: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2023
abobote:

Yes.

Obi should take up his medical bills after all he has the money of obidients with Aisha Yusuf.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by SonOfDSoil01: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2023
Amaggedon:
Obi will never give you money without reason ,why should he give you money because he wants you to vote for him? Its this mentality that is making every public office holder in nigeria to be corrupt
so in your deluded mind, you believe since he ever ventured into politics, he has never give money? How deluded can one be, no wonder y’all from Alaibo consider him your messiah and saint😂
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Destiny73: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2023
I really don't understand this Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Destiny73: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2023
This Reno is an slowpoke
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by mycar: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2023
YesDaddy1:
So bcus reno has not helped anyone is d reason why peter obi too shdn't help okwea??

Ndigbos and 'whataboutism'.
cool
Help is voluntary, It is idiotic to call someone out for what is not the person's obligation. Besides, most people that Obi helped during the campaign were helped by proxy. They were helped through the donations of well meaning Nigerians that wanted a more organized society and not from minions like Reno and his sympathizers.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by ribbit: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2023
Obiedun:
You people also mock the health challenge of the past and present president. You even prayed for their death
so why are you crying now that someone is using Another person's health for politics.

I have never in my life played any form of politics with health cos I know no one owns keys to health.

Even yaradua had my support till his death when health is everything everyone could talk about.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by ribbit: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2023
gidgiddy:

You mean that Mr Ibu is ill, and he publicly admits he it and asks for help?

Then Emilokan is ill, he hides it and and runs for a sensitive position not meant for ill people?

The man is a bigger fraud than I thought

you no get sense.

So because someone hides his health condition is enough reason to mock his health?

Headless mob for reason.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Poanan: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Reno did not ask for too much. He only said Peter Obi should offer some (a little bit) of the billions raised for his campaign to help Mr Ibu.

Since Mr Ibu was one of those that helped Peter Obi to raise billions for his presidential campaign.

Looks like Reno is obsessed with Peter Obi. Abi the man na agege andstylishly seeking attention? For every thing he must put Peter Obi
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by jrusky(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Alpharey:

This bitterness gushing out of you. You need help oo. Worry more about fuel prices and other social amenities unavailability in your country called Nigeria. That is more important to your life and that of your children. Thanks

Will you shut up pls

So you can go bittered with Tinubu but your fuc-king Obi should be immune from from being bittered against ba?

F u c k fuel price, go and work and stop talking fuel my a s s price.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by VULCAN(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Did Reno tell you how much he has given to Mr. Ibu?

Raskimonojendor:
Reno did not ask for too much. He only said Peter Obi should offer some (a little bit) of the billions raised for his campaign to help Mr Ibu.

Since Mr Ibu was one of those that helped Peter Obi to raise billions for his presidential campaign.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Kinehap: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
This Reno Omokri is a devils incarnate always bringing everything to Mr. Obi.

But I don't blame him because you always talk about someone that is better than you.
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Obiedun(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
ribbit:
so why are you crying now that someone is using Another person's health for politics.

I have never in my life played any form of politics with health cos I know no one owns keys to health.

Even yaradua had my support till his death when health is everything everyone could talk about.
Will you keep quiet. Hypocrite!
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Sleekfingers: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Like they say, Peter obi no dey drop shishi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Alpharey: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
jrusky:

Will you shut up pls

So you can go bittered with Tinubu but your fuc-king Obi should be immune from from being bittered against ba?

F u c k fuel price, go and work and stop talking fuel my a s s price.

Not bittered against Tinubu. All a Nigerian yearns for is good governance, regardless of who is in charge. Gerarahere and go look for work. Hungry Nigerian
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Orinechi: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
abobote:

This Reno is running out of fuel
Whose responsibility is it at the moment?
Re: Reno Omokri Taunts Peter Obi Over Mr Ibu’s Ailing Health by Orinechi: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gossiphub:

How much have you donated to Ibu?

Abii you can't spare 1k from your 30k Mûmu stipend?

Obi should help him or better still ask them to transfer him to one those world -class health facilities he built when he was the govo of Anambra State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns / Sheriff, Metuh To Stop PDP Convention / Supreme Court To Rule On Kano Election January 20. Replaces Ailing Justice Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.