Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls (10479 Views)

What I Did To Online Loan Company After They Embarrassed Me (Pic) / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Felaincarnated: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wey dat mumu tamplar slowpoke. Heard dey seized d fone from him.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Miracle2020: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
You are a disgrace to this nation, you didn't participate in primary election yet you are senate president. Nigerians laws are meant for the poor. Before you argue with please answer this. If Ekweremadu case had happened in Nigeria would he has been jailed?
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Khallicopyro: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Number 1 citizen = Escoba
Number 2 citizen = bokoharam
Number 3 citizen = corruption suspect
God bless Nigeria
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Houseofglam7(f): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
He who comes to equity…..
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by CSTRR: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Now that tinubu has given him a position of immunity, his corruption is now forgiven.

Anybody that tells you that Nigeria will be great is lying to you.

That country is going nowhere.
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Codes151(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
This fat thief who never contested primary election should shut up! Him and Lawan remains the 10th wonder of APC abracadabra
igbo goat
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Miller232: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
2mercy:
Akpabio: EFCC embarrassed me before 2023 polls — they treat ex-governors like Pablo Escobar

https://www.thecable.ng/akpabio-efcc-embarrassed-me-before-2023-polls-they-treat-ex-governors-like-pablo-escobar/amp

Akpabio na unrepentant thief
Its written on his forehead
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Atlantis585: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
That is because you are such a crook and an embarrassment to the 5% decent Nigerians.
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by comrChris(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
See audacity
Why was he not this bold before he became senate president?

Criminals are now in charge
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by awoluyi(m): 2:29am On Oct 20, 2023
Ekakamba:

Most current and ex-governors in this CornTree are more than Pablo Escobar.

They deserve more than embarrassment. grin tongue

In due season, the Lord of justice will embarrass many of these anti-people politicians in Nigeria. Their mouths will be full of gravels!
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by BluntCrazeMan: 4:46am On Oct 20, 2023
No wonder he retaliated when the Newly Approved EFCC Boss used him as an example..

“Aahhh..
Even a new You Again.??”
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Myself2(m): 4:51am On Oct 20, 2023
Anybody that knows Godswill Akpabio will know that him as a corrupt man, this is a man that has severally been reported to have coined a personal mantra that "what money cannot do, more money will do it", what does he mean by that ?

He better hold his peace, before we will shine the torchlight under his buluku and ask him to come and explain honestly how he managed to displace the already validly and legally elected DIG Udom Ekpoudom as the APC senatorial candidate and emerge the APC senatorial candidate, when he had been busy chasing an elusive presidential ticket so he did not contest for the primaries
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Bfly: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2023
Nigeria would be better if we had pablo escobar instead of Akpabio and the likes.
Hopeless kleptomaniacs.
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by MomohMrMoore: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
I think Akpabio is right. EFCC doesnt conduct thorough investigation before arrest. Thats why they abandon cases halfway and the ones that reach courts, they lose almost all. The only successful convictions are the 'yahoo boys' cases.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Rebut's Allegations Of Financial Impropriety / Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) / Fajana Ojo-Ade Suspended For 101 Days From Ekiti House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.