Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Invest In Yourself. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Invest In Yourself. (242 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Yourself. by Stephen2324(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
The reason that girl looks like she’s above your class is because she’s invested in the way she looks, the dress and hair she’s on, the way she smells. A broke chic will even bill you to get these investments done so she can attract better, but you won’t invest in yourself.

You’re the problem.

The so called high maintenance chics you see, most of them can’t even maintain themselves, they get men to sponsor their lifestyle because they understand the business of looking good. The way you are dressed is how you’ll be addressed, you get more confident when you look good, you attract better too.

Upgrade your wardrobe, have a good skin care routine, get some fragrances, have a nice hair cut regularly. These things are important, spend your money on them.

Invest in yourself.
Re: Invest In Yourself. by MSN1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Stephen2324:
The reason that girl looks like she’s above your class is because she’s invested in the way she looks, the dress and hair she’s on, the way she smells. A broke chic will even bill you to get these investments done so she can attract better, but you won’t invest in yourself.

You’re the problem.

The so called high maintenance chics you see, most of them can’t even maintain themselves, they get men to sponsor their lifestyle because they understand the business of looking good. The way you are dressed is how you’ll be addressed, you get more confident when you look good, you attract better too.

Upgrade your wardrobe, have a good skin care routine, get some fragrances, have a nice hair cut regularly. These things are important, spend your money on them.

Invest in yourself.
You are very right just that u failed to mention the fact that; One should live below his/her means.

Personally, I love looking good and i buy quality but extremely cheap wears but if i don't tell u, u will never believe the prices. I have really nice but cheap cooperate shoes, even my guys that patronise boutiques envy my cheap legs most times, My sleeves and shorts are very cheap but high quality.

Indeed apperance is a VERY great impression to how u will b perceived but neva 4get to go 4D;
CHEAPEST AND D BEST.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Yourself. by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wey the money? Na the beans be that.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Reason Why Average Nigeria Women All Beg For Data And Card / Would You Remain Loyal To A Bedridden Partner / Solve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.