Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria (34897 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2006
cutebreh@yahoo.co.uk < same username

1qwerty2 < new password

i got loads of emails saying im signed in for different things, i just posted my username n password so people can WATCH Big brother nigeria and nothing else, whats my business with supersports n rugby? angry and please no one should post my username on other "fansite" grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Christino(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2006
www.gideonunit.tk

www.gideonunit.bravehost.com

I do not watch Big Brother Nigeria, although I followed up on BBA then. I got an offline containing this link and I went to see the Dedicated Site for Gideon and I was amazed when I read his profile.

What is a stack Ghetto boy doing in BBN, how on earth did he even get there? To my surprise, this 21 year old Ajegunle boy (from the city of danfo drivers) is a graduate of Biochemistry.

He NEEDs this money. What do we do? If we claim to be 21st century chics and dudes, this is the time to give up sentiments and support a fellow ghetto boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2006
loverboy hellllllpppppp. i've tried to use that id and password and its not going through. is it correct?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2006
dont worry thanks to my bushness i had to take my time figuring it out. but am watching it now thanks to good people like loverbwoy. thanks so so much.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by disney(f): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2006
@loverboy

Thanks a bunch, l am now back to square 1 where l left big brother nigeria. U are one true naira land brother. Stay blessed.

ITs working everyone , sign in correctly. Stay blessed. grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Seun(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2006
is there any romance on Big Brother at the moment?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Angelgal(f): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2006
Can't believe Maureen was voted out. That fake Ify girl has got to go! She's gotta go! Can't stand her! angry
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2006
Feel your pain we just had to take her out and her boyfriend is following her this week, the housemates know she is too fake but they dont want to tell her she is too hot tempered.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by slimnike(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2006
Please let US keep Gideon in the House.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2006
why should we keep gideon in d house? can u give us good reasons?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2006
gideon is so boring. plz let us take him out with immediate effect. francisca is da bomb. she keeps that house on fire with her dancing, and game spirit. please we should keep francisca in da house.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by slimnike(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2006
I can not stand her face in that house.Gush undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Christino(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2006
Gideon stays!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Christino(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2006
Ghetto Boy'z our MAN! We don't want no fakers in the house!

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2006
Christino we see on sunday, who goes
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by stellyn: 1:54am On Apr 24, 2006
well, i dont expect y'all to be suprised that gideon is out, that is the price he has to pay for beign stupid, why didnt he learn from joan and chinedu's affair? and how on earth do you mix business with pleasure. a girl like maureen who claims to read pshycology in sch and yet she cldnt pshyco analyse her rights from her wrong. the getto boi just take her pass trip and the guy sef no proud say them dey even when he said it in public that he loves her but you can love anybody now. when you have an affair in that kind of environment, you get to make the rest feel uneasy bcus them be human too now and body no be fire wood. so it does not create sanity and normalcy in the room and if you guys followed BBA too you would see that part of the reasons why Abby and Gytano left was bcus of their affair and the only person that won the price was a lady who knew her purpose for coming to BBA, my dearest cherish. i just hope ebuka & katung go far in d house
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2006
stellyn, you are spot on. having a relationship in d house is a sure way of exiting fast.
unfortunately, they have not learnt anything yet, ebuka & katung r falling into d same trap. dont b surprised dat joseph will emerge d winner!!! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Ashiwaju(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2006
Well, Stellyn has said it all, Mr. Gideon no sabi business at all, ebuka sharp boi, carry on jare
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2006
There has to be nuff respect to the JFC u mess with us, we fry u dry!!!! see what we have done the past 2 eviction, we are too strong not to be be respected
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2006
I agree with you cabali, we need more members all you guyz should join the JFC
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2006
this is to officially invite all who have taste for values to join, freely the hottest fan club we gat now! the JFC
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2006
cabali pls can u tell wat d website address is?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2006
http://www.friendsofjoe.org/

this is the website and you can register invite your friends

all g-units sorry bout Giddy's exit he just had to go but lets join forces and be on the winning side, wink
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2006
Gbade just has one thing to say:

BIG BROTHER NIGERIA SUCKS!!! tongue angry

God, that's one of the most boring reality tv shows in the whole wide world!!!!

that's one heck of a faker than fake reality show cheesy
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 4:38am On Apr 25, 2006
[size=18pt]VOTE JOSEPH OUT. THE NAME JOSEPH ; VOTE FULL FIRST NAME.
[/size]

WWW.EBUKA.BRAVEHOST.COM
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 4:43am On Apr 25, 2006
[size=18pt][url=http://JOIN EBUKA.BRAVEHOST.COM]JOIN EBUKA.BRAVEHOST.COM[/url] [/size]

WITH YOUR HAND THE DON WILL WIN!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 6:01am On Apr 25, 2006
personally i think frank should go first, he aint nobody's friend.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2006
this is really getting interesting, 4 people up 4 eviction? crazy!!!! shocked
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2006
EBUKA OUT this week, all he is doing is to play the girls and drink guiness all day, how can one guy be playing Helen and Francisca in one small house
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2006
i am in transit! missed the show! who are those for eviction pls
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2006
4 people up 4 eviction

Joe, Frank, Ify & Ebuka

who is gonna walk?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2006
ify or frank will leave but the JFC have to meet to decide it since it is clear we define eviction these days

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

LG Unveils The World’s First 8k Oled TV (photos) / Is Cee-C, BBNija 2018 Housemate, Married? (Photos) / Vikings Season 5 is here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.