Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria (34892 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2006
Cabali it is ebuka we have chosen, and Francisca fans wants her out as well
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 5:19am On Apr 27, 2006
[size=18pt]VOTE JOSEPH OUT TODAY[/size]
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by alheri(f): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2006
JFC is really dreaming! You guys actually beleive you define eviction, don't you? You just make me laugh. Imagine the imagination. Well, I guess we'll just wait and see on sunday now, wont we. You guys should better start hunting for a bigger space than the VAULT for Joe's eviction party next Friday because believe me he's out on sunday. You guys must be delirious to think you can vote out Ebuka. Ebukas fan base far out weighs anything you guys can comprehend, we just dont go making noise like you gay- supporting JFC's.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cassidy(f): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2006
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]VOTE IFY OUT, she annoys me with her fake accent
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cassidy(f): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2006
VOTE IFY OUT, she annoys me with her fake accent
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2006
hi guys,
alheri pls why do u call jfc "gay" supporting?
is joe really gay?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by slimnike(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2006
VOTE IFY OUT.That's if you really want a good show.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2006
[size=18pt]VOTE JOSEPH OUT IF YOU WANT YOUR FAVORITE HOUSEMATE TO WIN. [/size]
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by beyunce(f): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2006
ify should be out
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2006
ify is quite annoying but thats the life of portharcourt people (babes) y'all, most girls faking accent even when they have never seen the daylight of international airport. lets leave her for now, joseph gotta go. from my heart i love that dude his cute, quite intelligent but rather boring, kia, he is really boring JFC, he's gotta go. i would have really liked it if frank left also cause he is really aggressive and dubious. ebuka can stay as long as he wants. dont think he's going anywhere yet.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by gentleaura(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2006
Pardon me to say that EBUKA is soooo cute!!! i disgust that ajegunle dude kai
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2006
gentleaura what do u mean by u digust that ajegunle dude? thought was a typo i could understand but i still dont. anyway the only ajegunle dude in the house was gideon and his gone plus he was very hurt, but i thought he was fake. almost trying to fake grammar too. lol
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by dominique(f): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2006
Sad gideon had to go if only he had listened to ify when she warned him against chasing maureen but she was too aggressive in making her point. I hope she goes next (after frank).
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by dominique(f): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2006
Sad gideon had to go if only he had listened to ify when she warned him against chasing maureen but she was too aggressive in making her point. I hope she goes next (after frank).
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2006
did anyone try the bigbrother website today. its not working ohhhhhhhh. whatz up with that?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by topetall(f): 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2006
I don't know who would be the last man standing.A lot of people have serious beef for ebuka, they think he is too comfortable and needs to be shaken a little.i think katung is very interesting he could win but sometimes it is the people we least expect that submerge as winners. people are not saying much about helen. we should be careful who we evict so that the last man standing is worthy of the prize.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 12:56am On Apr 28, 2006
I HATE THAT STUPID MTN advert!!! , "cos im motivated" with a GAY VOICE!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 1:39am On Apr 28, 2006
Its more that just JFC or anyone that wants Ebuka out, Francisca fans and everybody want him out. there's nothin special about him, he just an empty bottle of guiness, Imagine he said fans out there should do whatever they want how rude,

and the website has been down as well as the broadband, they made us miss the fashion show imagine,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2006
hi guys, i thought i was d only one who could not connect to BBN website how sad!
missed all d action yesterday undecided

ebuka said he is entertaining but d viewers should do watever they want , frank wants to stay he doesn't want 2 leave, ify wants d viewers 2 keep her in d house, joe said he wants 2 stay coz of d game.

once again i wonder, who is gonna walk on sunday?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 4:27am On Apr 29, 2006
== OMAROSA NIGERIAN LINK ==
On Friday the 21st of April 2006, On Channel O and while being interviewed about the Big Brother Nigeria Eviction, during mareens eviction party, Omarosa fromt the apprentice announced that her Grandparents are from Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by bigname(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2006
plz can someone show a site that show nigerian movie
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2006
okay badman88 if u say so, then ebuka leaves. do u notice that it was only joseph who begged the viewers to keep him in the house. such humility! Ebuka goes tomorrow then!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2006
ebuka was rude. he shud leave he really aint gat values u know?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by k4kenny(f): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2006
Lets keep ebuka in d house. Not becos i like him, but becos of d love triangle btw he, francisca and helen. Ify 2 go!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2006
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2006
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] The JFC has done it again! Ebuka is out with his sorry arse!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Danoe(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2006
I appreciate the show but what economic benefit is this show to the youth in the rural area.

How will it educate them on the quest towards environmental sustainable development.

I will like to introduce to you WORLD ENVIROMENT DAY 2006

www.unep.org/wed/2006 [url][/url]
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2006
the show is not for the youth in the rural area, u should ask ur governor and leaders to do something for their youths not big brother
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2006
yup Ebuka is out now, goodluck in the future to him, Bayo of BBA said he is JFC 4 life
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 1:30am On May 01, 2006
i can see how dry most JFC supposed supporters are to have strategized on the removal of an entertainment in the house. and its because of u guys most people just continue praying for joseph's exit. his day is coming pretty soon cause i cant see him winning the money, AMEN.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2006
people always want a particular housemates to stay but they dont vote hard enough that is the problem, The main thing is to put the money in your mouth. VOTE unless everyones fav housemates would keep on going,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 10:30am On May 02, 2006
hi guyz,

so bubu is out? i must say his eviction show was one of d liveliest i have watched since d show began.
i must confess dat i was nervous bout who was gonna walk on sunday but am happy d way it turned out cheesy

d funny thing is i was a fan of ebuka in d beginning but he failed to impress me as d show went on and i confess dat i voted him out! in any case, i wish him all d best in life grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) / Download A Tribe Of Judah (2023) Movie By Funke Akindele / LG Unveils The World’s First 8k Oled TV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.