Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment (7979 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community / Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours / 2015 Presidency: Acn / Cpc Dialogue Over Gov Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Demdem(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]You are a fool!
I don't give a phuck about Uduaghan.
You can suck your own arsehole like a lemon each time you see or or hear "Uduaghan," its expected behaviour for halfwits like yourself.

I know its reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly painful the way I mentally dismantle and discombobulate fully grown cretins and cross-eyed bottom feeders like you. So your whole mind is saturated with "Beaf," sir that is called being mortally injured. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Beaf this, Beaf that! Lolz! Yeah, I'm enjoying your girlfriend and I'm your sons real dad. Hang yourself. cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

grin grin grin grin grin grin

ACCURSED is MAD. you dont give a phuck yet u approve of all the dog's attrocities in his state. who do u think u are deceiving. or do u think everyone here is dumb like you? abegii make i hear word jare.
tell me, whats your opinion about The Dog?

by the way, u talked about ass*hole right? u'v missed this right grin grin grin grin

Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Beaf: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
^
Instead of you ACN clowns to go and mind your losses in Lagos, you are here making id!ots of yourselves. But hey! What better can be expected. Wahaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!! Its fools day today! All demdem and other fools come out to play!!!

Yeah, I don't give a toss about Uduaghan, go suck your pimply arsehole.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Otunbakay:

You're even nowhere near the kitchen, yet u exude so much heat. You better be prepared for the FIRE that is about to CONSUME you.
Then, your laughter will increeeaasseeee oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharap jare!
Thugs can only maker foolish threats, it only exposes what you are.

Up ACN! Home of thugery! grin grin grin

Buffoon.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Demdem(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

Indeed, I am having fun, but your likes are feeling real pain. Thats why you go around NL, crying Beaf, Beaf, Beaf, Beaf, Beaf, Beaf.

Because i enjoy exposing your folly and stupidity to the whole world. Honestly, i enjoy doing it. believe me, u are really daft.
grin grin grin

Beaf link=topic=788305.msg9409178#msg9409178 date=1319470540
^
Instead of you ACN clowns to go and mind your losses in Lagos, you are here making id!ots of yourselves. But hey! What better can be expected. Wahaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!! Its fools day today! All demdem and other fools come out to play!!!

Yeah, I don't give a toss about Uduaghan, go suck your pimply arsehole. d[color=#990000:

ats your Naugthy-person. av u forgotten so soon?  grin grin grin[/color]

Me ACN.  grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

ODE ni bobo yi ke?  grin grin grin grin

whats your opinion about the governance of your home state ACCURSED?  grin grin
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Beaf: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
monkeyleg:

Ah Beaf, how did I know you would come on here to suggest such. Why must Ogboru belong to PDP to win? Does Uduaghan not belong to PDP? what has he done for the state. This is not about parties my friend, it is about good governance, which Uduaghan knows very little about. Is it not this same party that has held Nigeria hostage for 12yrs without progress? Please just forget the idea. Uduaghan will surely go, and his evil and wicked ways will follow him.

And for those who have been supporting this wicked administration, believe me, you are just as guilty if not worse. People sell thier conscience and the hopes and dreams of the ordinary man for scraps

Sadly, Ogboru needs PDP to win. Without cross-ethnic backing he will continue to fail, there is no point posturing as Urhobo this or that; in fact, it is other Urhobo's that will stop him.
This foolish new ethnic politics being introduced in Delta is just a new way to conjure up failure. Look at the way UYCO has been going on on other threads, your Yoruba ACN fans dancing around this thread know that he represents ethnic bigotry, but then they are bigots and on familiar territory.

I will repeat, get your Ogboru into PDP where he can make an impact; not just that, but get a sophisticated machine behind him, not this crude bus to nowhere that you have boarded. Will I work for a man like Ogboru? A firm yes, but nobody will waste their breath on DPP. For the umteenth time, politics is a practical game.
The way I see Ogboru going, is him becoming another Buhari, forever contesting and getting bitter because the wrong machinery is backing him; for 2015, we will likely find a decent Igbo man to govern the state. What then for Ogboru? Not even elder statesmanship?

Open your eyes and stop wasting your time.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Demdem(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

I will repeat, get your Ogboru into PDP where he can make an impact; not just that, but get a sophisticated machine behind him, not this crude bus to nowhere that you have boarded. Will I work for a man like Ogboru? A firm yes, but nobody will waste their breath on DPP. For the umteenth time, politics is a practical game.

Confirmed !!!!!
Accursed is presently working with the Dog pending when Ogboru comes under that leaking umbrella  grin grin grin grin grin

The Liar had earlier said he doesnt give a Phuck about the dog  cool cool cool cool
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by dayokanu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
Uduaghan shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See what PDP and Uduaghan has turned Deltans into

Even punishing Pregnant women and many communities.

Maybe they should come to ACN for deliverance from the yokes of Uduaghan and PDP
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Emu4u2c: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2011
angry uduaghan is a mad man with load of curses behind him *mtcheew*
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Emu4u2c: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2011
angry uduaghan is a mad man with load of curses behind him *mtcheew*
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Beaf: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2011
Demdem:

Confirmed !!!!!
Accursed is presently working with the Dog pending when Ogboru comes under that leaking umbrella  grin grin grin grin grin

The Liar had earlier said he doesnt give a Phuck about the dog cool cool cool cool

You will remain here flying around like a jealous fool, while the scales are falling off the eyes of the folk in your homestate. Where do you even come from that doesn't look like a zoo compared to Delta state? shocked shocked shocked

Jealousy go kill una o!

Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by monkeyleg: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
@Beaf,

So what you are saying is rather than have a decent man rule inder another party, PDP would rather unlease and impose the senior brother of the Devil on us? what a thinking. Ogboru is quite right not to tarnish himself with that shiet-hole PDP, the moment he does, he loses all credibility. You need to ask yourself why he is so popular. believe me this wickedness will not go on forever
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Beaf: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

So what you are saying is rather than have a decent man rule inder another party, PDP would rather unlease and impose the senior brother of the Devil on us? what a thinking. Ogboru is quite right not to tarnish himself with that shiet-hole PDP, the moment he does, he loses all credibility. You need to ask yourself why he is so popular. believe me this wickedness will not go on forever

I keep repeating the single phrase that politics is a practical game. There are reasons why Gani and Soyinka never made any impact when they dipped their feet in.
Ogboru lacks the machinery. Period.

If posturing as Urhobo people and paying Urhobo thugs to close roads is your idea of credibility, then you might never understand where I am coming from. It is for that same reason you called me an Itsekiri man on the other thread (I am not). I also do not understand what you hope to gain by gathering ethnically bigoted fools like Gbawe.
Dude, those are primitive tactics that soil ogboru's name.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by luluosas(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2011
#OccupyNigeria, #OccupyDelta, #OccupyAsaba, #OccupyWarri, #OccupyUdu now. I think with the way things are going now, lootocratic @Uduaghan will lead the pack of the governors that will be sacked shortly, by the people they have been oppressing. Again, GEJ's region will also lead the road to sack these looters from power, in the impending revolution, and the #OccupyNigeria imminent campaign. Let's wise up jor!
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by monkeyleg: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
@Beaf,

Why dont you come out and state what you mean by "The mechinary". There is no way on God's earth you can tell me that politically uduaghan is more popular or established than Ogboru. We all know how Uduaghan was declared winner
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Beaf: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

Why dont you come out and state what you mean by "The mechinary". There is no way on God's earth you can tell me that politically uduaghan is more popular or established than Ogboru. We all know how Uduaghan was declared winner

There is a delicate ethnic balance that needs to be kept in Delta state. Unfortunately DPP has nothing to take care of such issues, so we might be faced with ethnic conflagration.
On the other thread, I suggested that the way out might be to impeach Uduaghan and give Delta an Igbo governor, but would the Itsekiri's have it? Every group in Delta state is heavily armed, we need to think twice. This why I don't talk much about Delta state politics.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by ChuckD2(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2011
just wating to see him suffer and suffer he definitely will. no be this life?
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by monkeyleg: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

There is a delicate ethnic balance that needs to be kept in Delta state. Unfortunately DPP has nothing to take care of such issues, so we might be faced with ethnic conflagration.
On the other thread, I suggested that the way out might be to impeach Uduaghan and give Delta an Igbo governor, but would the Itsekiri's have it? Every group in Delta state is heavily armed, we need to think twice. This why I don't talk much about Delta state politics.
So because you think all groups are armed is why the truth should not be spoken. A question to you, did it not occur to you that Uduaghans mis-rule is why there is s much disquite and dissatisfaction in the state. There is not point in running around scaring people with your careless talk of arms. In your words, maybe an impeached Uduaghan would be the best thing for the state. Good riddance to ashawo congo
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by member479760: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
The problem is that oil no dey for the village, means dey are not of important.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf you are a really small fool!, I mean, you are not yet a fully grown homosapien. I suspect you still have a very tiny exit penilas!!!!,

I don't give a phuck about U or GEJ hehehehe.
You can suck your own arsehole like a lemon each time you see or or hear my name (GREAT1)," its expected behaviour for halfwits like yourself.

I KNOW IT REALLY HURTS the way I mentally dismantle and discombobulate fully grown bush animals like yourself. So your whole mind is saturated with "GREAT1, GREAT1 GREEEEEAAAAT1, I'm NOT sorry to hurt ur heart sweetheart, !!!, lo, brainwashed homogenous creature, !!!

u can suck urself, whenever you see my post, WE ARE ENEMIES, hehehehehe, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by esiri4jesu(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
Demdem:

ACCURSED is MAD. you dont give a phuck yet u approve of all the dog's attrocities in his state. who do u think u are deceiving. or do u think everyone here is dumb like you? abegii make i hear word jare.
tell me, whats your opinion about The Dog?

by the way, u talked about Bottom*hole right? u'v missed this right grin grin grin grin

[Hi guys, can we exercise restrain on the use of vulgar language. What we say is a reflectrion of what we are.]
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by ektbear: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
monkeyleg:

So because you think all groups are armed is why the truth should not be spoken. A question to you, did it not occur to you that Uduaghans mis-rule is why there is s much disquite and dissatisfaction in the state. There is not point in running around scaring people with your careless talk of arms. In your words, maybe an impeached Uduaghan would be the best thing for the state. Good riddance to ashawo congo

What is he even doing with all the money? What is he spending it on? Even if he is stealing half, doesn't that leave a lot for development?
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Pukkah: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
What a callous and irresponsible statement to make. The worst of Nigerians are unfortunately the ones ruling them.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by clipon12345: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2011
Several years ago the temple clip in human hair extensions, as it is termed, was used for mattress ingrdient filling, too. As last year the ladies of today have created a growing sales of hair extensions clip in, including Remy curly hair extension clips.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Gbawe: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2011
Beaf:

But you can focus on Osun all day long? Nonsense !!! You are just a coward !!! Confusing others and goading them forward on NL while you remain  a cowering cretin ultimately afraid to piss anyone off in Delta !!! Everybody, even if unspoken, knows that OGD had a killer squad. Did that stop me talking Ogun State politics here to cover when the State had its darkest days? I go to Ogun State all the time. It is where my parents are from. OGD and OBJ cannot intimidate me same as they don't cower Soyinka and many staunch Ogun sons. In the end , light has now overcome darkness. OGD, OBJ and crudely murderous gangsterism are gone because some stood up to be counted unlike a coward like you only capable of making noise against Osun while too scared to comment on his own State and help her conquer tyranny and wicked oppression.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Demdem(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2011
esiri4jesu:

Beaf:

You will remain here flying around like a jealous fool, while the scales are falling off the eyes of the folk in your homestate. Where do you even come from that doesn't look like a zoo compared to Delta state? shocked shocked shocked

Jealousy go kill una o!

Accursed, its interesting to note that you have a good foresight despite your present state. Knowing fully well how your offsprings will eventually be as a result of what u have sown. what is really pathetic is the fact that repentance isnt even in your mind for now. I deeply rejoice with u. remember, i didnt name u Accursed. U did, infact u named your whole household such so i have no regrets for continually calling u such.

Back to the Topic ACCURSED:

whats your opinion about the governance of your home state?
grin grin grin

@ esiri4jesu

Sorry pal, he called himself and his whole household such. No harm intended.

Gbawe:

But you can focus on Osun all day long? Nonsense !!! You are just a coward !!! Confusing others and goading them forward on NL while you remain  a cowering cretin ultimately afraid to piss anyone off in Delta !!! Everybody, even if unspoken, knows that OGD had a killer squad. Did that stop me talking Ogun State politics here to cover when the State had its darkest days? I go to Ogun State all the time. It is where my parents are from. OGD and OBJ cannot intimidate me same as they don't cower Soyinka and many staunch Ogun sons. In the end , light has now overcome darkness. OGD, OBJ and crudely murderous gangsterism are gone because some stood up to be counted unlike a coward like you only capable of making noise against Osun while too scared to comment on his own State and help her conquer tyranny and wicked oppression.

Very soon, the coward will change his tactics and focus more on Amosun instead of Aregbe. ancient buildings in the great state of Ogun will soon be displayed all over NL. Infact, stories of Amosun raping Iyabo Obasanjo will soon flood this forum. The Liar will very well be on rampage soon.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by igboboy1(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2011
Uduaghan is a Yoruba man so why all the hate from his fellow Yorubas? Jason123 ah ah u go let your Yoruba bros dey useless EWETA like this? cry

Uduaghan aint no god but I dont see him lagging behind what his contemporaries round the country are doing, Corruption did not start in Delta state so make una free my governor
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by udezue(m): 12:24am On Oct 26, 2011
The man is an animal.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by igboboy1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2011
udezue:

The man is an animal.

No he is a MAN, is Eweta the only underperforming governor? Let the man be abeg.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Beaf: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2011
Demdem:

Accursed, its interesting to note that you have a good foresight despite your present state. Knowing fully well how your offsprings will eventually be as a result of what u have sown. what is really pathetic is the fact that repentance isnt even in your mind for now. I deeply rejoice with u. remember, i didnt name u Accursed. U did, infact u named your whole household such so i have no regrets for continually calling u such.

Back to the Topic ACCURSED:

whats your opinion about the governance of your home state?
grin grin grin

@ esiri4jesu

Sorry pal, he called himself and his whole household such. No harm intended.

Very soon, the coward will change his tactics and focus more on Amosun instead of Aregbe. ancient buildings in the great state of Ogun will soon be displayed all over NL. Infact, stories of Amosun Desecrating Iyabo Obasanjo will soon flood this forum. The Liar will very well be on rampage soon.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/556072_DemdemTheFool_jpg297868fd41d8830d7d62b6f4cdc8e959

Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by Demdem(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2011
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by EfeTony6(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
THE SAME PEOPLE SAYING UDUAGHAN DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM,ONE OF THEIR OWN IS THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF THE STATE.GO TO THEIR LGA AND SEE THE QUALITY STANDARD OF SCHOOLS BUILT.THOSE WITHOUT CUPS STILL DRINKS WATER WITH THEIR HANDS,,ARE MUCH MORE OF THOSE WITH CUPS AND HANDS.UDU PEOPLE FORGET THE PAST AND LET'S BUILD A BETTER STATE WITH HIS EXCELLENCY.STOP THE BLAMES LIKE JOSEPH BROTHERS,AND APPRECIATE THE ONCE HE HAS DONE,THEN YOU CAN EXPECT MORE.HUMAN WANTS ARE UNLIMITED.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by solomon111(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
EfeTony6: THE SAME PEOPLE SAYING UDUAGHAN DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM,ONE OF THEIR OWN IS THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF THE STATE.GO TO THEIR LGA AND SEE THE QUALITY STANDARD OF SCHOOLS BUILT.THOSE WITHOUT CUPS STILL DRINKS WATER WITH THEIR HANDS,,ARE MUCH MORE OF THOSE WITH CUPS AND HANDS.UDU PEOPLE FORGET THE PAST AND LET'S BUILD A BETTER STATE WITH HIS EXCELLENCY.STOP THE BLAMES LIKE JOSEPH BROTHERS,AND APPRECIATE THE ONCE HE HAS DONE,THEN YOU CAN EXPECT MORE.HUMAN WANTS ARE UNLIMITED.
May God punish you and uduaghan.
Look at the number of educated enlightened and economically savvy people that anioma boasts of like pat utomi,yet bushmen and militants from urhobo and ishekiri has held the state hostage for long despite its huge resources.
Imagine what a pat utomi,or a jim ovia could accomplish with delta state resources.
May God deliver that state.
Re: Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment by UYCO: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
@Solomon
It is you that GOD will punish, is any body preventing those people from contesting election. You think governance is all about speaking grammar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Aircraft Was Grounded For Violating Security Procedures / The Accident That Happened In Sapele Delta State Today (photos) / Shettima Receives 100 Orphans Studying At A Boarding School In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.