Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu (567 Views)

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by oshozondii: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Members of the panel to sit on Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar’s Supreme Court appeals:

•Justices Musa Dattijo Muhammad.
•Justice Uwani Musa Abba Aji.
•Justice Lawal Garba
•Justice Helen M. Ogunwumiju
•Justice I.N. Saulawa
•Justice Tijjani Abubakar.
•Justice Emmanuel Agim.

https://twitter.com/Regency_NG/status/1715093688785732042?t=YJYvmaYF5uLXx9dElmt3cQ&s=19
Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by Taylor94: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin
Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by Jostoman: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by Racoon(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
This nation is at the threshold of history. After 30 years, the mystery of Tinubu’s criminality is about to be unravelled.
Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by Racoon(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
The judges, Tinubu and Nigeria all have a day with history. They will either make history in legalising Tinubu's criminality or mar it by unbundling same
Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by IVORY2009(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Tinubu appointment judges angry

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by forgiveness: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
5 Northern justice? Atiku ......I no talk anything ooo.
Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by fergie001: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
I doubt the composition..... It is on that day of hearing we will know whom they are.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Tinubu is going down 👇 tongue
Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by yarimo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
As e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem as e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by Penguin2: 1:17am On Oct 20, 2023
fergie001:
I doubt the composition..... It is on that day of hearing we will know whom they are.
But I hear Ariwoola and Kekere Ekun have recused themselves.

There are 11 Justices of the Supreme Court right now.

If those two recuse themselves, you have just 9 left.

So, the composition is not going to look any different from the name we have here.
Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by Jorussia(m): 1:46am On Oct 20, 2023
I strongly doubt this composition. The pept appeal panel at the supreme court is usually headed by the CJN.I may be wrong,but sb can correct me if there has been any instance since 1999 the cjn didn't head the panel.
Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by Jallotti: 2:59am On Oct 20, 2023
Time to laff!

Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by seanfer(m): 5:28am On Oct 20, 2023
Penguin2:

So, the composition is not going to look any different from the name we have here.

The Panel will be chaired by the CJN that has been the way since 1999. 2019 was headed the CJN at the time Justice Tanko same thing in 2011.
Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by muykem: 5:53am On Oct 20, 2023
CJN will head the panel. There is no much difficulties in the case. Petitioners didn't prove their case at appeal court.
Re: Supreme Court Panel To Sit On Atiku, Obi's Appeals Against Tinubu by fergie001: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2023
Penguin2:

Yeah but usually you will know the 7 on that day of the hearing.

Again the no 2 from Chanchanga, Dattijo Muhammad will turn 70 on 27th Oct. That means he will retire next week Friday, so he will not be on the panel unless they plan to deliver judgement on 26th Oct.

(1) (Reply)

Prominent Pastor 'reveals' “person In Charge” Of Tinubu’s Govt / Reason For Naira Downward Spiral Against Dollar & Solution: Dr. Nnaemeka Obiarae / How To Stop Naira Continuous Decline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.