Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG (19667 Views)

I Inherited ₦85bn, $587m Debts, Can’t Pay Salaries Now: Kaduna Governor Uba Sani / Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu / Breaking! Tinubu Challenges FG; Says Revenue Formula Is Cumbersome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Ohislee(m): 5:11am On Oct 20, 2023
Why won't they. When they are busy stealing all our resources and using it to fund court cases.

1 Like

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by MikeMicheal(m): 5:14am On Oct 20, 2023
noble71:
shocked
Abi you are printing naira? Because that is the only reason naira will be having a free fall to the dollar at the moment.
That is what is happening. They have started printing Naira anyhow.

Tynubu has always had that stuppid idea in his mind as a means to solve financial issues.

THIS COUNTRY IS GONE.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by nairalanda1(m): 5:16am On Oct 20, 2023
It is as said, the cash is not there anymore.

We are just surviving on IMF loans.

Our only hope is debt relief, and a fresh IMF loan...or taxes. TAXES.

1 Like

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by jumper524(m): 5:23am On Oct 20, 2023
nairalanda1:
It is as said, the cash is not there anymore.

We are just surviving on IMF loans.

Our only hope is debt relief, and a fresh IMF loan...or taxes. TAXES.
I know this is true but the fact that they the FG continue to approve millions of dollars to the NASS makes us question if these people are really facing financial troubles.

1 Like

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by themanderon: 5:26am On Oct 20, 2023
Managing to pay salaries yet spent billions buying cars for criminals that sit around doing nothing.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Abagworo(m): 5:28am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Midehi3(f): 5:50am On Oct 20, 2023
Stupid people

1 Like

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Frankiss44(m): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2023
But buying cars of 160m for law makers and giving Jumbo palliatives to themselves .. mad people

1 Like

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by lexy2014: 5:59am On Oct 20, 2023
Manny21:
But no challenge in paying bogus allowances to public office holders, buying vehicles for billions of Naira, funding avoidable large convoy for every movement by government officials. No challenge in looting commonwealth.

You forgot to add the ongoing appointment spree and jamboree which will definitely be more opportunity to loot

2 Likes

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Winneepye: 6:02am On Oct 20, 2023
The new president must perform the miracle, Emefele is pardoned he is an illustrious son😂.
Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by nairalanda1(m): 6:04am On Oct 20, 2023
jumper524:
I know this is true but the fact that they the FG continue to approve millions of dollars to the NASS makes us question if these people are really facing financial troubles.

Not defending the government, but it is millions of naira, and even if we used it for 'debt' it won't make much of a dent in our debt.

Naturally, the government is borrowing, so some of it, if not all, is prolly borrowed money.
Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by lala45: 6:05am On Oct 20, 2023
[But you bought car of 160 million each for NASS and house of reps..
It has to workers welfare,there is no money again..
Nigeria is cursed.quote author=adenigga post=126506751]

Source: https://punchng.com/We-are -managing -to-pay-salaries-facing-enormous-challenges-FG[/quote]
Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by sunboy(m): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2023
Yet the reps and senators can afford to get new cars 😏
Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Squirrel1(m): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2023
Tinubu is a drug baron
Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Teymanhenry(f): 6:08am On Oct 20, 2023
When you have the highest cost of governance in the whole world? Until they reduce their salaries, I will never believe they are finding it difficult to pay salaries
Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by bayelsaowei(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2023
Mtsheew...
Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Michog001(m): 6:14am On Oct 20, 2023
And you guys are not managing to buy yourself SUV Walahi Gbogbo yin enisorire Lai

1 Like

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by HNICEARTH: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2023
No challenges paying for a 5 star hotel in NYC + cherokee dass and victoria cakes.

No challenges buying 2023 SUVs as working tools.

By the way, thought you guys saved more than enough by the removal of subsidy.

Propaganda does not yield good governance!

2 Likes

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by LordBillionz: 6:22am On Oct 20, 2023
Johnrake69:
But you can afford to waste $507K on a hotel reservation for a conference that we neither have a voice or have any significance for us as Nigerians. You guys couldn’t manage Nigerian house in Newyork.

You maintain more than 10 presidential jets for a government presiding over the poverty capital of the world with over 133M extremely poor people.

Bandits are busy killing farmers while placing local taxes on the few still farming thereby causing major food prices inflation.

Looking for foreign investors will never solve any of these issues.

A serious government have no business traveling out for atleast a year until they solve the issue of food inflation caused by bandits and bad roads. The solution is not on the floor of United Nations General Assembly.

Then you have the most bloated government so far in the history of Nigeria with over 43 ministers.

That's the master strategist they've been boasting of.

Built Lagos my foot grin

1 Like

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Adeoye11(m): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2023
You can quote me anywhere.
And have said it times without a count that"Election and electioneering process can't solve our numerous problems"
How many of you know that truly Nigerians are wicked irrespective of who you are
Now it saddened me to the bone when we youth with able hands and mind wrote all sort of things like yenyen our leaders are wicked , our leaders are this , ehn this one it is affecting this tribe , that one is affecting this one.
My dear people if you have a good brain and you can still think, we shall continue to say all this for 100years to come in Nigeria because we are something one can't explain.
I then ask myself is this what we are going to be saying?? And those our leaders both in the private sectors and in the helm of public affairs are buying bougus cars, having oil blocs and so on.
Stay dea o, dey play , dey go church/mosque.
When the world ends we shall have rest.
Be expecting God to suddenly help us.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by omolola12345(m): 6:35am On Oct 20, 2023
You said no money anywhere you bought 180 million worth of SUV cars for over 360 senators. What a country with heartless leaders. Is it until you turn your country citizens to terrorists by this your actions. You better know what you are telling the general public. Before you face the wrath of the people.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by viodemus: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2023
A useless country.

Just look at what the igbos have to deal with. Now, they have infected the igbos with all manners of useless leaders and even corrupted many followers.

Apart from having very wise leaders that have foresight, electricity is a real job creator. Facts: electricity effects have created over 6 billion jobs and counting, since its inception. Manufacturing, medical, various things, even farming, - are mostly realized under electricity.

Another thing is skills sharpening. Africans are supposed to be the builders and makers of things for 30 years or more. There was a time that Europe was the main builders of things - from infrastructure to manufacturing, then it was America, then China, india is now trying to fill that void but they are not too skilled and they are letting capitalism greed hinder them. Africa on the other hand, wants to sit around and complain, and wish the whole world stops, and attend to her needs. A useless continent. A dead weight that wants some other continents to carry it around.

Africa, needs to get its act together. I pray the igbos sharpen up collectively and make less noise ' ally with the right people, skill up, and be very vigilant to the haters that mean us nothing but evil; because the hateful tribalist in aso rock is only about divide, conquer, and self enriching. what do you think many of his appointees have as goals? Nigeria needs a miracle. These so called leaders just gave themselves huge packages, what they didn't tell us is that they also gave the so called traditional rulers list of packages too - they now like non public payments.

My solution opinion to be at a later time. I busy, I dey the great state of Israel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Henry22(m): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2023
And you are approving humongous amounts of money to be spent on senseless things,like the recent SUVs you approved for senators that each cost 180 million naira.

Tinubu is a criminal.
Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by creativehubb: 6:51am On Oct 20, 2023
But you used billions to buy vehicle for representatives members, this FG is a joke. Just because of that insensitive action, I will support NLC strike, what a bunch of evil politicians, I thought jagaban will be different, maybe I was wrong. How will those house of representatives members spend such money to buy vehicles from national budget?

Nonsense
Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Sportsolutions2(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Too Bad.

Poor CBN Policies Don Finih These Ones.

Well,

All My Plutomanians - Is Your Broker Active ? Shey Una Dey Confirm USDT?
Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by adecz: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2023
Trillions were stolen during the Buhari
era & you refused to probe and now
telling us this crap❓

NNPC, a major source of revenue to the
nation has been destroyed and you left
the GMD who destroyed it to remain,
without charge.

The only thing APC sabi na to rig themselves
into power and then start making
excuses and create more problems❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Sportsolutions2(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2023
viodemus:
A useless country.

Just look at what the igbos have to deal with. Now, they have infected the igbos with all manners of useless leaders and even corrupted many followers.

Apart from having very wise leaders that have foresight, electricity is a real job creator. Facts: electricity effects have created over 6 billion jobs and counting, since its inception. Manufacturing, medical, various things, even farming, - are mostly realized under electricity.

Another thing is skills sharpening. Africans are supposed to be the builders and makers of things for 30 years or more. There was a time that Europe was the main builders of things - from infrastructure to manufacturing, then it was America, then China, india is now trying to fill that void but they are not too skilled and they are letting capitalism greed hinder them. Africa on the other hand, wants to sit around and complain, and wish the whole world stops, and attend to her needs. A useless continent. A dead weight that wants some other continents to carry it around.

Africa, needs to get its act together. I pray the igbos sharpen up collectively and make less noise ' ally with the right people, skill up, and be very vigilant to the haters that mean us nothing but evil; because the hateful tribalist in aso rock is only about divide, conquer, and self enriching. what do you think many of his appointees have as goals? Nigeria needs a miracle. These so called leaders just gave themselves huge packages, what they didn't tell us is that they also gave the so called traditional rulers list of packages too - they now like non public payments.

My solution opinion to be at a later time. I busy, I dey the great state of Israel.

First To Like and Share.

Your Pluto is Really Active.

It's Time To Activate Evian for This Whole Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Aturkiye(f): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Favour231:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
Angela the liar, no money🤣
Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by tyinfinity: 7:05am On Oct 20, 2023
And Obituary and chimpanzee adichie can write letter to American president
Re: We’re Managing To Pay Salaries, Facing Enormous Challenges – FG by Neoteny7: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2023
We know, we know.

That's why the other arm of government could afford to buy expensive SUVs for hundreds of their members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Commissions Ojuloge Monument Park / President Buhari Meets With New Chief Of Army Staff; Receives Security Briefing / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.