Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me (28584 Views)

“Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Westerhoffe(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2023
Not everyone watch BBN… Even I don't know any of BBN contestants because I don't watch the show.
So it's very much possible he doesn't know you for real.
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by StUriah(m): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2023
Pvssy and boobby hawker.

Love peddler.

OyeofIkoTuN:
Useless...

What is this pig's talent..? What does she offer Nigerians..? Who is she?..a footballer,musician?
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Kaytixy: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2023
You wey dey bully your mama and ur papa nkor
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by armadeo(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2023
PythonPros:
'Inhumane' seems like such a big word to throw in. A lot of thought and sheer effort must have gone into whipping up that word.

Nice to see that some people still have mundane things to worry about when the world is up in flames.

Looool. It's funny as F.

You clocked that too, l oool.
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Sammy5413(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2023
Phyno I know, but who is Phyna?
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by smiliyB(f): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
grin

People who have something to do don't watch BBN.

Last Big Brother I watched was the very first (BBA) and I was unemployed, living with an elder sibling looking for work.

There is DSTV in the house, so.......

grin grin grin

Even then, Na only highlights I been dey watch.

As I don dey hustle become pipu Papa, build my own house na in I go dey watch nonsense?
if you have something good to do, you won't be here commenting on your so called "nonsense" topic. Pretenders
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Cyprian1960: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2023
Our problem for niga no be this one abeg😔😔
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Ttipsy(f): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Useless...

What is this pig's talent..? What does she offer Nigerians..? Who is she?..a footballer,musician?
abeg rest she’s a celebratory
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by FireUpNow(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2023
Who is she and what talent does she have for Davido to know her? Does she thinks that Davido has time for that rubbish BBN show? An American movie producer once told Omotola Ekehinde who he was sitting next to that he doesn't know her. Davido is internal star who Phyna is local breed. Make she go rest jare
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by lagosrd: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2023
He is cautious of more baby mama
Leave davido alone, his wife just gave birth. Ooo
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2023
TruthsFM:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/davido-saying-he-doesnt-know-me-i-felt-bullied-reality-tv-star-phyna-says.html

SMH. It’s not mandatory for him to know you. If you waka enter Wuse market now am sure barely anyone will know you so how is that bullying?
These snowflakes wannabe celebrities for naija sha.
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Successlane: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2023
Na Davido go find the girl (or na Lady?) trouble.

I'm not a fan of any of the 2.

Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by tnerro1(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2023
Even if I see her and Tasha for airport, I no go still sabi them, so wetin Dey happen nah☹️

You know how many oloshos dey enter airport on a daily

1 Like

Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by spencekat(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2023
dvkot:
This girl is the worst winner bbn has ever produced, the same girl that bullied chichi and some other girls is complaining about being bullied grin
90 percent of adults in Nigerians are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by PythonPros: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2023
armadeo:

Looool. It's funny as F.

You clocked that too, l oool.

Finally, someone gets it. Cheers
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by JayVicky: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2023
Who is Phyna? This is actually the first time I'm hearing of her existence. And I'm not even that big of a Davido fan.
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Mhizzard(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2023
JayVicky:
Who is Phyna? This is actually the first time I'm hearing of her existence. And I'm not even that big of a Davido fan.
lol is like you are comparing yourself with davido.are you BBNaija fan
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Bahamas95(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2023
Must he know you because you got a hole in between your legs? undecided I wonder how these Nigerian ladies even reason.

Even me I don't know her, the last time I watched big brother was when other African countries participated. The set of Wendall (Zimbabwe) Karen, Uti, Vina, (Nigeria) Sharon O (Uganda, my crush dat year) Comfort ( Ghana) etc.

Since it became BBN I lost interest.

1 Like

Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by DaveHarry(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2023
because of the way bbn and it's housemates is rated, most of 'em housemates think they are contributing anything meaningful to society. This calabash-faced girl wants superstar davido to know her; olosho relax, e no dey e no dey. She is just garbage, nobody knows her
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by JayVicky: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2023
Mhizzard:

lol is like you are comparing yourself with davido.are you BBNaija fan
No, I'm not a BBN fan. When exactly did I compare myself to him?
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Baddass: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2023
Even me I don't know her
So how would she feel now?
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Goldbw122(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2023
He can't know everybody by the way that doesn't mean that, he is not human.
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by famology(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2023
Na by force to know person? Just move on my sister. Let's stop this entitlement mentality. You can also tell him you don't know him. It's no big deal sis.
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by davillian(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2023
Let her go and show love to her parents first.....
Once they touch small money they firger Thier family ant roots....
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Prettychild(f): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Mhizzard(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
JayVicky:
No, I'm not a BBN fan. When exactly did I compare myself to him?
your comment sounded like.
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by godofuck231: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
Auntie leave here , go open shop , your ashawoe market don de end
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Impliment: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
See me see wahala! Must Davido know you?
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by kabillionaire(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Why would he know you, do you think he has time watching that useless thing called BBnaija?
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Codes151(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Even me no sabi am
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by Slurity(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
I honestly still don't know this woman till now.
Re: BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me by ATTAH012(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Its normal,, ur face no show,,, ask tu-face ,, when it come 2 Mike Obi,,, he will xplain better 2 u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display / Davido Robbed In South Africa Yesterday / Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.