Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account (45530 Views)

₦‎3.7 Million 'Dissappears' From Customer's Account In Ecobank / ₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna / Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by VEHINTOLAR: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
You can't work in a Bank and at the same time be a thief ! The two personalities can't marry or go together in such an environment; it's a no,no ! I'm always surprised each time I get to know about a sad story like this one. Maybe, just maybe it was because I worked for an "old school Bank" like Union Bank but trust me,we were well trained those days such that stealing or fraud of any kind would never come to your mind;it was a taboo !

Please,send this werey to Kirikiri to go and play with his fellow robbers and thieves alike,idiot !

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Checkwell: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
MelaninGemstone:
Wow. Does this still happen ??

Please how can I change my account officer and relationship manager in Gtbank? I don’t trust them anymore too

One is acting suspicious these days

No need to bother. Only people wey get money fit dey worry like this.

(No reason am o. Na joke.)

1 Like

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Juanmike(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
MelaninGemstone:

Please how can I change my account officer and relationship manager in Gtbank? I don’t trust them anymore too

How much dey the akant?

1 Like

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Bintasukai: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ihategirls:
Jesu! Please can someone give me a clear guideline of how to check if a loan has been obtained with my name or with my details by unscrupulous bankers

This is the second time I’m hearing about this. First time was on Twitter

Someone please !

Go and order a free credit report from credit bureau. Search free credit report in Nigeria
Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Olawade24: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
wittywriter:

Lolz

Wittyness
Wittyness kill you there idot
Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Atolu01: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
The psychopathic gender, as usual. Blame women for it na.

3 Likes

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Lumarstone: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Most of them in banking sector do same, just this one is extraordinarily unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by yewit37486: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
MelaninGemstone:

Interestingly, from this guy's linkedin profile, he was a relationship manager at GTbank. I guess they didn't disclose the name of the bank because of the negative impact it would have.

JaySterling:

The anti graft agency also said its intelligence also revealed that Ayegba forged documents belonging to one Nduka Obinna to fraudulently apply for a loan facility to the tune of N40 million while planning to abscond abroad with his family.

So, he wanted to steal and then JAPA with his family, his family should have been arrested with him. Useless thieves. He had a good paying job yet wasn't content.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by iamtardey: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
MelaninGemstone:

gt bank keh 😂 all those ones removed my pics on the account let a scammer take my money with my (old line renewed) and still have the guts to tell me I don’t own the account. 😂😂😂 I just laff that guy in charge and left in peace … they don’t know case they will tell me where they removed my pics to. Aje!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Papayaayasager(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yorubas and thief are 5&6
Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by maticar: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

These people and forgery

Na so them arrest 680 Yoruba nurses in UK forged their certificate to work in a hospital in UK

Tinubu forge him own too

Adegba no see his fellow tribes man certificate to forge na OBINNA NDUKA he see
They are spoiling the country name everywhere with forgery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by yewit37486: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
iamtardey:
gt bank keh 😂 all those ones removed my pics on the account let a scammer take my money with my (old line renewed) and still have the guts to tell me I don’t own the account. 😂😂😂 I just laff that guy in charge and left in peace … they don’t know case they will tell me where they removed my pics to. Aje!

GT has really lost it. From the quality of staff to their wack app to the customer service, everything that can be wrong with a bank seems to be wrong with them. Segun Agbaje seems to have lost control of that bank, they started so well, it's sad they have gone all the way down like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by iamtardey: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
yewit37486:

GT has really lost it. From the quality of staff to their wack app to the customer service, everything that can be wrong with a bank seems to be wrong with them. Segun Agbaje seems to have lost control of that bank, they started so well, it's sad they have gone all the way down like this.
as innn
Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by ponishah: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nwodosis:
Funny enough, he passed the bank's integrity test to be made a staff. Na senior yahoo banker.
Every nigerian is corrupt

1 Like

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Bellotelli: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
This Is what you get when u employ bank workers on contract basis

1 Like

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by emmanuelbrown26: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

These people and forgery

Na so them arrest 680 Yoruba nurses in UK forged their certificate to work in a hospital in UK

Tinubu forge him own too

Abeg u fit help me wit d link of d UK forgers

1 Like

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Segzy19: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
The moderators won't see this one now o...

This mumu is always quick to go tribalistic with his comments, and when they give it back to him he will start looking like a wet embarrassed chicken...

You don't have the monopoly of what you are doing. Just know that

Taylor94:

These people and forgery

Tinubu forge him own too

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
Okele...Iyaaa.......Okele......Iyaaa. E do am so tey, alarm blow
Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by ekhai(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Noted.

If he had succeeded, there would have been a thanksgiving in Church on how God did it for him and no one will ask him how did God do it.
EXACTLY.
Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

These people and forgery

Tinubu forge him own too

Friday Ayegba is not a Yoruba name you this omoale.

1 Like

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Linesman(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
You get Mind o!
Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by gidjah(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Thank you for replying him before I did.Aiyegba is a northern name an igala for that.
Oxfordgrade:
shut up! Ayegba is Igala name 🤨🙄
Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Always put the name of the bank please.
Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Roboto11: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Creamypie:
See am Like rat wey them pour cold water for body. Ijiot. Na so access bank jack my account by themselves from time to time, secretly stealing Sums without alert, and for account that isn't linked with ATM. This one for abscond with 54 million with his family, go flex, dey upload pics.God don catch una

Happened to me too bro.

Thank God it was a minor account.

1 Like

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by CJStarz: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
This guy should be in his early 30s! Too bad. Other members of the bank must have been involved in this kind of fraudulent act unfortunately he was d one caught.
Every dog dey eat shit but na d one wey shit dey im mouth na im d whole world know say dey chop shit.
He will now japa to kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Innomach(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
osazsky:
Didn't bother to read but I know it's one mazi emeka that stole the money..u can't separat drugs,guns,fake products,cheat,crime from the igbos..nnamdi kanu will die in jail for treasonable offenses..all igbos are fools especially d pigs and obi
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Charly68: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
It is good they caught him on time.. let him vomit what he swallowed and end up in jail for 15 to 20 years .. greedy bunch
Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by RPG2020(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
MelaninGemstone:

On top your 1k700? shocked Nigerian don really hard ooh 😨😮
Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by naija1stnigar(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

These people and forgery

Na so them arrest 680 Yoruba nurses in UK that forged their certificate to work in a hospital in UK

Tinubu forge him own too

oga keep quiet! Does that name " ayegba" sound Yoruba to your ears? Am not Yoruba but it is wrong to give ethnic colouration to everything, no thanks to nairaland at all for aiding all these nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by thatigboman: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
MelaninGemstone:

I think gtbank automatically assigns an account officer to u.
Re: Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account by Cocolatti(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
He wants to use other people's money to "Japa". Now he will Japa to Jail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.