Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation (21862 Views)

Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife / Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic) / Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Justkatty(f): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Don't force people to be your wife...

There are many other women who will be faithful to you why inflict harm on the woman that don't want to be faithful to you.

Uncle I hope everything is ok undecided

Please learn to comprehend as you read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by killsmith(f): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2023
Johnny4939:
Why do Yoruba women always have one or more child before getting married
Because Yaruba men are mostly Horrny baboons.

1 Like

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by FireUpNow(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2023
Some men sha! Why did he run away? Nonsense and senile bastard

1 Like

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Towma(f): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2023
HopeSpencer:

It is 100% truth. I informed her pastor, who is the only person she listens to. She acted as though I never existed and warned me never to report her to her pastor again.
Try and be part of your daughter's life.

I don't even know what else to tell you.
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by missionmex(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2023
post=126524586:

Are You Shocked Towards This BAD NEWS?

Walahi you are not serious
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2023
HopeSpencer:

When I was married, wife stopped sex with me when she became pregnant. After delivery, I waited for many months. Then it became once in a month after serious begging. The only meaning I gave her action was that I was no longer worth someone to have sex with her thinking that I had become a nobody.

I just left the house one day and never returned till today. She's still visiting prophets, calling my family members to intervene.

This is the 3rd year I left her.

At first she refused to ask me for money. When subsidy problem arose, she started sending bills of what my only daughter needs to me. I send money to them according to my ability.

God no go shame us.

u are still a married man go back home to ur wife and daughter.

if there are still issues try to resolve it within ur selves and if that doesn't work escalate it to important family members to address b4 u go AWOL on ur family.
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by SaLongs1(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Don't force people to be your wife...

There are many other women who will be faithful to you why inflict harm on the woman that don't want to be faithful to you.

What are you high on?
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by 99thEnemy(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2023
Giftedhand47:
I fix faulty iPhones panels
Don't condemn it or buy a new panel

It's cost effective
Number on siggy below
Can an Iphone 6's passcode and activation lock be removed?

Will it be like a normal Iphone 6 again or will it loose some functions due to jailbreak?
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by DonroxyII: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
Terrible news.

The kind of awful stories we read everyday in this country eh

I am seriously mystified
Once There is Hardship in The Nation, The Vampire Tendencies of Humanities Therein Rises Her Head!

E get why God said the needy must be helped !
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Edusouls(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Men has gone baeserk women be warned
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by mdan(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
HopeSpencer:

When I was married, wife stopped sex with me when she became pregnant. After delivery, I waited for many months. Then it became once in a month after serious begging. The only meaning I gave her action was that I was no longer worth someone to have sex with her thinking that I had become a nobody.

I just left the house one day and never returned till today. She's still visiting prophets, calling my family members to intervene.

This is the 3rd year I left her.

At first she refused to ask me for money. When subsidy problem arose, she started sending bills of what my only daughter needs to me. I send money to them according to my ability.

God no go shame us.

Nice one
Do you guys reside in Nigeria or outside?
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by papamodico: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
post=126524412:

Source: https://punchng.com/husband-matchetes-wife-over-sexual-harassment-allegation/
Please police should try to arrest the mad man and sentence him to death
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by HopeSpencer: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
mdan:

Nice one
Do you guys reside in Nigeria or outside?

Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealers, Uche & Chukwudbem Arrested In India / Bandits Threaten To Marry Off Kidnapped Daughters Of Abubakar Bello Furfuri / Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.