Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation (21841 Views)

Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife / Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic) / Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Coolsat(m): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2023
Respect boundaries when you chose to play games, your wives are humans too, do not deliberately hurt them. Take your games far away if you can't stay faithful.

This one no be husband

3 Likes

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Blitzking: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2023
Dysfunctional families..the cancer of a country.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by CoolAmbience(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Don't force people to be your wife...

There are many other women who will be faithful to you why inflict harm on the woman that don't want to be faithful to you.

Did you even read what was written?

Nawa for you o!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by condralbedez: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2023
Wao
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by xtivin(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2023
post=126524412:

Source: https://punchng.com/husband-matchetes-wife-over-sexual-harassment-allegation/
May never carry our news, family members and friends in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by NaijaCover(m): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2023
xtivin:

May never carry our news, family members and friends in Jesus name. Amen

Na Where, Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See, Him Own Food, Take Chop, XTIVIN
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by maasoap(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

There are many other women who will be faithful to you why inflict harm on the woman that don't want to be faithful to you.

Mumu

6 Likes

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by xtivin(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2023
post=126527550:

Na Where, Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See, Him Own Food, Take Chop, XTIVIN
God no go allow you carry my news,...... how person go dey use bad news proud?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by HopeSpencer: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2023

When I was married, wife stopped sex with me when she became pregnant. After delivery, I waited for many months. Then it became once in a month after serious begging. The only meaning I gave her action was that I was no longer worth someone to have sex with her thinking that I had become a nobody.

I just left the house one day and never returned till today. She's still visiting prophets, calling my family members to intervene.

This is the 3rd year I left her.

At first she refused to ask me for money. When subsidy problem arose, she started sending bills of what my only daughter needs to me. I send money to them according to my ability.

God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2023
What are we going to call all this
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Ashirioluwa: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2023
Husband from hell
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by sureinfo: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2023
Abeg, people who use machete on other people, which kind heart una get abeg?
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by ItisWell22(f): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2023
😟

HopeSpencer:
When I was married, wife stopped sex with me when she became pregnant. After delivery, I waited for many months. Then it became once in a month after serious begging. The only meaning I gave her action was that I was no longer worth someone to have sex with her thinking that I had become a nobody.
I just left the house one day and never returned till today. She's still visiting prophets, calling my family members to intervene.
At first she refused to ask me for money. When subsidy problem arose, she started sending bills of what my only daughter needs to me. I send money to them according to my ability.
God no go shame us.
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by AfonjaConehead: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2023
Much ado about coneheaded structures grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Dougad: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2023
The man wanted to mine her skull. The woman get luck sha honestly
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Gee64: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2023
Preek wahala again!
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by 90dbest: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2023
Rape is yorubas favorite pastime.
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Sk5050: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2023
Useless man
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Newborn27(f): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked!

Imagine sleeping with a child you could father and still attempted murder on confrontation.

I weep for my dear countrymen.

1 Like

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by bigcasava1(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2023
post=126524412:

Source: https://punchng.com/husband-matchetes-wife-over-sexual-harassment-allegation/
because of obo you want kill human being. Na waoo!

1 Like

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Towma(f): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2023
HopeSpencer:

God no go shame us.

This story better be false, so you want your daughter to grow up without the presence of her father because your wife denied you sex?
Why didn't you ask family to intervene?
Why not divorce her then remarry but still show up for your kid and be part of her life?
The things I read online sometimes ehnnn...
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Newborn27(f): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2023
HopeSpencer:

God no go shame us.

And you're sounding proud of your actions?

What happened to talking it out and going for counseling or therapy?

Labour can be traumatic on every women if she's not rightly guided... should we all think about the pain of the first child...no woman would want to have sexual intercourse to produce kids again....but thank God for healing the pain.

Moreso, marriage is not all about sexual intercourse only and shouldn't be the yardstick for leaving your family.

I'm sure by now.. she'd have learnt about her mistakes for begging people for intervention.. kindly forgive her and make your marriage work for your kid's sake Sir.

1 Like

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by billyG(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2023
To butcher person no dey hard those leopard claw-faced folks.

1 Like

Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by iyke2frankeze: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2023
A very terrible tribe.
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Blackdisciple(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2023
The Ondo State Police Command on Friday said it had commenced the search [/b]for a man, Kehinde Olanipekun, who [b]allegedly macheted his wife, Damilola.

I dey see wounds for woman body and they are still saying alledgedly
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by victorazyvictor(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2023
post=126524421:
What A Terrible News, Coming From ONDO.

Don't Forget, Bring This BAD NEWS

O! Ndo (O sorry)
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by obrian888: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Oga you sure say you read the story at all? or you have problem with understanding.
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by HopeSpencer: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2023
Towma:

This story better be false, so you want your daughter to grow up without the presence of her father because your wife denied you sex?
Why didn't you ask family to intervene?
Why not divorce her then remarry but still show up for your kid and be part of her life?
The things I read online sometimes ehnnn...

It is 100% truth. I informed her pastor, who is the only person she listens to. She acted as though I never existed and warned me never to report her to her pastor again.
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2023
post=126524412:

Now the [b]one u born for kehinde too, u go move am go another nigger hous[/b]e. Posing two at threat there too.
When dey say when child/ren is/are involved in marriage or relationship think 2ce bfr una split
Re: Husband Matchetes Wife Over Sexual Harassment Allegation by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

just talk say u no read the story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Releases Statement On Lagos Island Raid, 5,862kg Of Drugs Seized / Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 / Man O War Members Beat Robber Mercilessly After Being Caught In Uyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.