Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,814 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents (10228 Views)

Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) / Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs / After 100 Years Without Electricity, Solar Mini Grid Excites Kwara Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Inflation, insecurity, lack of infastructure , embezzlement which kind country be this....

When are we going to get it right
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by todugo(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Trust me, Ebows osu pigs are the number 1 kidnappers in Nigeria.
Instead of you to look at the bigger picture or look at insecurity holistically, you are being tribalistic. You have a very low mentality to expect a non-indigene from another state to be putting on mask or face cover.
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Jostoman: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Reinaldo:

Only APC touts think this way
Just tell them to respect their host in kwara.
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by alpharoyalty: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2023
NwaIdeato:

And Yaribanza monkeys are the biggest fraudsters, forgery masters, head hunting ritualistic subhumans and to crown it all cowards in Nigeria- the only tribe in the whole South and even Nigeria who have a part of their history with Fulani conquest of their ancestral homeland as an indelible stigma.

Now stick to the topic and stop deflecting by picking fights with Igbos, we are not the incompetent idiots ruining this nation in the APC govt.

Guys stop all the inter online tribal war.
Most of the guys behind those kind of moniker are not ibos or Yorubas.
Most of them are paid distractions.
Believe me, people are paid by politicians to cause distractions and sow seeds of discord online.
South, west and east are more united than you think.
Check out marriage and relationship pattern and see for yourself.
So please stop all the inter tribal online wars
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Henry22(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2023
Na Thier masters so no need for alarm.....
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Kog45(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2023
From reliable source,Kwara state government don’t even care cus no news on this in the state radio but if it’s religion propaganda you see them in full force causing wahala.
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by fred04(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Trust me, Ebows osu pigs are the number 1 kidnappers in Nigeria.
They will soon kidnap you and your family then
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by DatNiggaDaz: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2023
alpharoyalty:

Guys stop all the inter online tribal war.
Most of the guys behind those kind of moniker are not ibos or Yorubas.
Most of them are paid distractions.
Believe me, people are paid by politicians to cause distractions and sow seeds of discord online.
South, west and east are more united than you think.
Check out marriage and relationship pattern and see for yourself.
So please stop all the inter tribal online wars
You are a dishonest creature. Why do you quote him while ignoring the fool who starred shit.

Shey na the cries of Southern yoonity in the guise of SW & SE are one The cries start early. The Gambaris who bequeated power to the emilokans are about teaching sophisticated emilokan politics

Nigg stay your lane

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2023
I am scared of my own country
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Passionate888: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Renewed shege cry
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Rahkman: 7:38am On Oct 21, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Igbos don't have to kidnap Yaribanzas pigs, they are of no financial value. Na Fulani get Kwara and they are your eternal overlords, so take your ewedu frustrations to them.
the guy shoot u pistol you come fire am nuclear war head na wa ooo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by pachigo001(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Its either Fulanis or Ebows. Those are the most wicked people we have in Nigeria.
must you link anything to igbos Fulani is gradually taking your land and killing your people you should be more concern about that
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Major7: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Its either Fulanis or Ebows. Those are the most wicked people we have in Nigeria.

May God have mercy on you and forgive you your wrong doings. For how long must you continue to champion tribalism and hate speech?
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Major7: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Gambaris the YellowBa slayers grin

I see nothing wrong here

Just masters trying to teach their slaves how to behave grin

Kwara has one Emir all obas are slaves cool

It's so sad that tribalism have reduced our able men to children and deprived them of proper reasoning. May God heal our land 🙏
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2023
accordadoga25:

Hehehehe

Na all third-class citizens attributes u list there so.

You are known for crimes all over the world.

Okiete ritual, na pigs get am.

Forgery na una dey support mmesoma

Na dat coward wey una no be make starve una great grandpa to death

Shege-banzä iyamirï

One thing I like about yorubas is that they hardly challenge the fulani's that is why people see them as cowards.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by bigcasava1(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2023
accordadoga25:

Hehehehe

Na all third-class citizens attributes u list there so.

You are known for crimes all over the world.

Okiete ritual, na pigs get am.

Forgery na una dey support mmesoma

Na dat coward wey una no be make starve una great grandpa to death

Shege-banzä iyamirï
the certificate scandal of tired president is worse than what mmesoma did because he went as far forging America certificate. Ritual is already part of ur culture from Ogun skull mining to osun yahoo plus headquarter, hush puppy u know naa number one criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Tundesimple123(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Please land dispute between who and who?
Explain to us
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by ican2020: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2023
No more government again, what is wrong with Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by maticar: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2023
accordadoga25:

Chest beating as usual

Pigs and chest beating na 5&6
Bayarabe
Your Fulani masters are raping your mothers in the farm, go and rescue them

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Chetas81(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2023
Gunmi
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2023
Owners of kwara state teaching their slaves a big lesson.....
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Chetas81(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2023
ican2020:
No more government again, what is wrong with Nigeria
you mean the citizen
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Menclothing: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2023
Peace
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2023
😂
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2023
Jostoman:
talk about the topic and leave igbo alone and make sure you people should respect your host in kwara state.

So the derogatory words there were referring to the Igbo by your comments up here?
He said "pigs and chest beating...".
He didn't mention Igbo😂.
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by Jostoman: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

So the derogatory words there were referring to the Igbo by your comments up here?
He said "pigs and chest beating...".
He didn't mention Igbo😂.
N you sabi Just tell your people to respect their host in kwara.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by holicupp(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2023
xtreme07:
Good morning sir.

I'm finding it difficult to sleep coz I'm troubled heart.

Please I have exhausted my last month due to the fact that I was sick and medical bill take a large percentage of my salary.

Now I do not know how to survive till when October salary will be paid.
Please if you can help me with some cash to get some food stuff till when salary will be paid, I will be most greatful.

Pls help my life sir.

Thanks in anticipation sir.

After voting apc
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by holicupp(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2023
BTC9i3:

Interested share mi the link
Re: Gunmen Raid Kwara Community, Abduct Residents by seunayantokun(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
I knew it would be DEADLY TRUST. They wouldn't say it as it is: instead of Fulani terrorists, it is always gunmen for them. Wicked journalists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Bala M. Bello, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) / Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. / Size Of Igboland: 41,440km2, Refuting The Sophisticated Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.