Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nigerians And Hypocrisy - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians And Hypocrisy (17606 Views)

What Is It With Nigerians And Leaving Lights On When They Are Done? / Nigerians And Poverty: Certain Acts That Perpetuate Poverty In Nigeria / Nigerians And Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by badoh(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
The OP is not far from the truth. Imagine yahoo boys, kidnapers, drug traffickers, land grabbers, armed robbers and so many people who commit unethical practices in their places of work also demanding for change in this country. Many people calling for Tinubu's head have also at one point in time falsify their age in order to gain employment, some padded contracts in their place of work, some got their GCE by getting someone sit for them, some have cheated people in business dealings and these same category of people also want change in this country. The fact is as long as the system does not favour them, they begin to antagonise the govt. See the likes of Dr Hakeem Baba Ahmed, special adviser to the VP on political matter, he's the type that do speak to power and condemn actions of govt that's anti- people, now that he has gotten a political appointment, let's see if he will be able to speak to the current govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Litmus: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
Story of the The Black man, his thick skull and walnut brain; wherein he places invincible barriers in front of himself then riels that something mysticals is baring his progress angry Why attack Nigerians for the things that they excel at such as marriage, child rearing ,the family, tradition, and education ? If you're African, or identify as Black, why not strive to be better than Nigerians by achieving above them rather than trying to be better than them by pulling them down below you? undecided
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Olatara(f): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
I remember putting a very short gown one Sunday evening to visit my friend, this woman selling on the street saw and hmmmmm...

Her daughter is as rotten as an egg. She is on low cut, blonde dyed hair, dating almost on the street.

Mama train your fcking daughter and leave me the heck alone
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by hefelove(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER/Bolt. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out.
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by saintzy01: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
youngsahito:
We are all hypocrite in this forsaken country. Everything is about tribalism, religion and nepotism.
You said it all.
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
turmacs:
Africans are the most foolish set of human beings on earth, especially the religious one's...

The poorest and most wretched countries are the most religious one's, while the richest and most prosperous are very far away from religion, that should tell you alot. Most people in this country like to act as if they are wise, especially the older generation ( the people currently in their 40's - 70's) but a large majority of them have foolish running in their vains. I know this country would get better someday, But i believe that would only happen when everybody from this older generation are dead.
You are a blatant big fat liar.
Many of the most religious nations are highly developed.
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait,Qatar, Bahrain,UAE are very religious,yet are developed and possess a very sophisticated infrastructural base.
Switzerland, Singapore, Israel are very religious but highly developed.
Turkey is very religious yet developed.
Russia is very religious, having their own church Denomination (Russian Orthodox Church) yet they are highly developed and possess the world's largest number of nuclear warheads,seconded by the US.
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
BadMaster:
One thing I have realized overtime is that, Nigerians are the most hypocritical beings you will come across on the face of earth.

They claim to be very religious. I mean, evidently, we go to Church to pray every Sunday, go to mosque every Friday. We carry religion on our heads more than anything. Yet we are the most wicked, evil and vile people on earth.

As for your point as regards marriage. Over the years I have come to realize that most couples are living miserably. The only consolation they have is that they have children together, and because of that, they can't afford to separate, because they don't want their children to grow up in a broken home. The funny thing is, these miserable people living as couples never miss an opportunity to advice others to go and marry, so as to join them in their misery.
Here in Nigeria,we find the most wicked and despicable humans in churches and mosques.
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Gee64: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
You want the older generation dead?
You younger ones are worst for it. You are like the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah.
turmacs:
Africans are the most foolish set of human beings on earth, especially the religious one's...

The poorest and most wretched countries are the most religious one's, while the richest and most prosperous are very far away from religion, that should tell you alot. Most people in this country like to act as if they are wise, especially the older generation ( the people currently in their 40's - 70's) but a large majority of them have foolish running in their vains. I know this country would get better someday, But i believe that would only happen when everybody from this older generation are dead.
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by jaxxy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jeon:

This one is my troubles with them, any Nigerian, that is talking about Marriage to me is a joker. They're not what they preaches,but will criticize you if you didn't do what they say.

marriage has nothing to do with Nigerian system bt 2 adults who either behave like adults and it works or like kids and it fails.
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Acidosis(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Have you tried walking around your street on a typical Sunday or Friday? Forget the 50% Christian, 50% Muslim sh|t. Those are mere affiliations. The actual % of Nigerians that go to church on a typical Sunday is less 5%. Do not let anyone deceive you.

Majority of Nigerians are not Christians/Muslims. Have you ever seen a yahoo boy in your street go to church? I have never seen one. Everyone in my church (a small church) has a known profession/job/business. In fact, these days, Sundays are for footballs, betnaija shops, and hookup. If you want to curb crime in Nigeria, start by picking up people on a Sunday morning. You will always meet a lot of hooligans and criminals in your streets on a typical Sunday morning.
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by BFacc: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Acidosis:
Have you tried walking around your street on a typical Sunday or Friday? Forget the 50% Christian, 50% Muslim sh|t. Those are mere affiliations. The actual % of Nigerians that go to church on a typical Sunday is less 5%. Do not let anyone deceive you.

Majority of Nigerians are not Christians/Muslims. Have you ever seen a yahoo boy in your street go to church? I have never seen one. Everyone in my church (a small church) has a known profession/job/business. In fact, these days, Sundays are for footballs, betnaija shops, and hookup. If you want to curb crime in Nigeria, start by picking up people on a Sunday morning. You will always meet a lot of hooligans and criminals in your streets on a typical Sunday morning.

You made no sense
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by doggedfighter(f): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Acidosis:

What kind of proposition is this,Acid ?

Whaaaaaat ??
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Acidosis(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
doggedfighter:

What kind of proposition is this,Acid ?

Whaaaaaat ??

Ask a policeman around you, they'll tell you that Sundays are the best days to identify/arrest criminals.
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by doggedfighter(f): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Acidosis:

Ask a policeman around you, they'll tell you that Sundays are the best days to identify/arrest criminals.

Why so ?
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Acidosis(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
doggedfighter:

Why so ?

...probably because you will always find more people with suspicious behaviours in clusters on Sundays.
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Fearyourcreator: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Burob:
People shouting Tinubu these, Tinubu the likes of Taylor90, Racoon, DMerciful, Kanwuliextra & their fellow Obidient Atikulators are worse that the Hypocrites they wail about.

Them & hypocrisy is Ike bread & butter.
People that are corrupt after nairaland will come here claiming saint
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Fearyourcreator: 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
ednut1:
These ones below were telling gullible members with christ as a foundation of your marriage it cannot break. But it was all a lie
They are new generation churches na ..
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by DMerciful(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Why are you defending corruption?
Fearyourcreator:

People that are corrupt after nairaland will come here claiming saint
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Fearyourcreator: 5:54am On Oct 23, 2023
DMerciful:
Why are you defending corruption?
I hate hypocrisy...
You can't be a liar calling another a liar... it's very annoying
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by DMerciful(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2023
So you're defending corruption because of hypocrisy?
Fearyourcreator:

I hate hypocrisy...
You can't be a liar calling another a liar... it's very annoying
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Fearyourcreator: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2023
DMerciful:
So you're defending corruption because of hypocrisy?
Defend corruption for what ... why should a corrupt mind call another person corrupt... brain dey pain you ... if you are not corrupt then you can come out and say this... I won't listen to a corrupt mind point the other corrupt ,
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Edosmart(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2023
I believe that the masters of forgery and criminal's, infact anything that have to do with evil are the once destroying the country right from day one,
Some people are still sleeping
With there camelion nature
One leg in church
One leg in Muslim
One leg in shrine
With open mouth wilder 😮😮
You know your self
You people have finished this country
With your myopic tribal hatred natur
That's your nature
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Karlifate: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

You have said it all.
No Rallies nor Protests.
No "Save Nigeria" protests now by Tunde Bakere.
No "Occupy Nigeria now"
No Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakere collabo protests.
Lagos is Calm and peaceful at #1180 per $1.
Hence, before I give out cash or material gift to any Nigerian, you must pass my basic IQ test.
People can attest to that.

LMAO! 😂 😂

So, you go about with your IQ Testing Machine cheesy
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by DMerciful(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
You're looking for excuse to defend corruption. You must be corrupt to be comfortable defending corruption
Fearyourcreator:

Defend corruption for what ... why should a corrupt mind call another person corrupt... brain dey pain you ... if you are not corrupt then you can come out and say this... I won't listen to a corrupt mind point the other corrupt ,
Re: Nigerians And Hypocrisy by Fearyourcreator: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
DMerciful:
You're looking for excuse to defend corruption. You must be corrupt to be comfortable defending corruption
Your wahala... na you Sabi person talk Wetin you no know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Men Think Their Extramarital Affairs Are Ok? / What Is Wrong With Men Living With Their Parents After Marriage? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.