Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife (27689 Views)

Zamfara Housewife, A’isha Ibrahim Arrested Over Plot To Sell Co-Wife's Son (Pix) / Notorious Armed Robber, Mahmud Ibrahim, Arrested In Kano (Photo) / Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2023
This is sad. Do the needful and send the man to his creator.
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by BigYash: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

As a matter of fact I hate men generally!!!

Bunch of murderers and rapist!!!!

sad sad
If all Nigerian men were killers as you claimed, I believed your father would have long killed your mom.. Abi your papa kill your mama?
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by tobenuel(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

sad sad
You go soon commit suicide, very soon
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

sad sad
You this illiterate again. You can hate your father, brothers and all the men in your family for being rapists and murderers but don’t generalize it you ignorant biache!
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Taciturn1: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2023
ManofGee02:
This is so sad maybe the lady doesn't want a polygamous family, but we all know that Muslim people can not live without their third leg controlling them... useless people walking 🚷 dead animals.
This is a callous statement
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by thaoriginator: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Murder was the case.... cry
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Zooposki(f): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2023
King3urna:
I knew from beginning that there's faul play

Your English is “faul”.

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by DWJOBScom(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2023
What is wrong with men killing their wives everywhere
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by dominique(f): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2023
According to the article, there's no evidence that it was the man that killed his wife. He claimed he came home to meet her stabbed and in a pool of her blood. The police should investigate this and verify his claims. There could be a knife wielding monster roaming the streets while an innocent man is being held for a crime he did not commit.

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Zooposki(f): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

sad sad

They are the devil’s seed which corrupted the lineage of the woman. Without them this world will be a paradise like it was initially meant to be. No looking over your shoulder checking if a man is going to steal, rape, murder, etc you and your children.
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Think9ja(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Sportsolutions2(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2023
If You cannot abstain from infelidity, do not marry a woman that will taunt you for your promiscuous affair with other women in your matrimonial homes.

The result?

You can see for yourself.

Anyways; USDT is Active.

Hope Your Broker is Active?
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by McLizbae: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2023
OK.. Isn't this the Borno lawmaker's daughter..? Initial story said the husband went to pray when the wife was murdered... The husband really underestimated the NPFs investigative prowess.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by God1000(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2023
dominique:
According to the article, there's no evidence that it was the man that killed his wife. He claimed he came home to meet her stabbed and in a pool of her blood. The police should investigate this and verify his claims. There could be a knife wielding monster roaming the streets while an innocent man is being held for a crime he did not commit.
A thorough investigation is needed to ascertain what really happened

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by CJStarz: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2023
I suspected that much.
D aboki no smart at all.
U no go kill a big man pikin and hope to go Scot free.

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by correctguy101(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2023
Why move the body from the scene?

And to the police station straight, not even hospital? If the woman was confirmed dead when he got there, the mumu man should've left the body there and invite the police.

Some people sef. Even if he's innocent, he's now guilty.

Confusion and desperation are total baastards...

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by BadBradley: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2023
I'm wondering how no sign of constrictive break-in is evidence that someone else didn't come into murder her.

Another assailant could have come in and the wife would open the door for him or her.

Nigerian police are intellectually lazy, corrupt and inept. You don't arrest the man at this point. You only question him and take his statement. When you gather more information you make your move.

This is why so many murder suspect get away on court.
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2023
Jeon:
cry

See as this beautiful young lady's life got wasted because of Marriage.
So sad. I just pity the innocent baby they had together.
Me I can't cheat on my wife, but if she disrespect me by cheating, na her papa house straight. Nothing like abeg or the work of the devil.
😡😡😡😡

2 Likes

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by NOwazobia: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2023
Jeon:
Spell your useless correctly.

Religion don come again, why won't you say nonsense.

Choir Masters, mistress, ushers, pastors ,Men of god that do polygamous and sleeping with church members or those your gender fucking underage, sleeping with married ladies, patronizing prostitutes and not even ashamed of bringing it on NL or those Men, confessing on ashawoo bar parlour thread are all Muslims?.

Use your sense when judging Mercury is a common sense.
You are not bright. are you?

One is a crime and is prosecuted, while the other is legal under the cover of religion.

One striking difference between Christianity and Islam is that,

...while Islam cover and perpetrate crimes under the cover of religion, Christianity exposes it.

That is why you see supposed christians feel ashame and hide when they do ills that contradict their faith, while Muslim scream their god name before carrying out their crimes.

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2023
Jeon:

😉
Be careful with before him go carry your news. That's the loyalty he's talking about.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by LarryCork: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2023
post=126527856:

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/21/borno-man-adamu-ibrahim-arrested-as-suspect-in-murder-of-24-year-old-wife/?amp=1

BUT WHY IS IBO PEOPLE ALL WAYS KILLLING WIFE'S??....is everything thing about terrrrrorist IPOD people & cussing problem in nigeria?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2023
Shapeaso:
cheesy cheesy dey find woman. Oh lawd!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2023
post=126529129:

Na Where, Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food, Take Chop, My Boss.
Then why are you asking for her Whatsapp number? Is it part of your workshop? Take sey you like her nobody will crucify you
😋😋😋😋

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Discountsempai: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2023
Yes not surprised

In fact the case follows typical format. Spouse is found dead in house, the surviving partner claims that she was murdered by intruder, police unearths evidence that it was the partner who did it.

I guess what got the cops suspicious was the no forced entry.

Husband tried to be smart. He reported the crime cheesy. I guess he was trying to throw off suspicion. The fact is in cases where one half of a married couple dies violently , the surviving half is the prime suspect until proven otherwise. And most times it is always proven to be the surviving spouse

But not all the time though.
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

sad sad
You too like attention. You need a good dick. That's all.
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Discountsempai: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2023
BadBradley:
I'm wondering how almo sign of constrictive break-in is evidence that someone else didn't come into murder her.

A mone assailant could have come in and the wife would open the door for him or her.

Nigerian police are intellectually lazy, corrupt and inept. You don't arrest the man at this point. You only question him and take his statement. When you gather more information you make your move.

This is why so many murder suspect get away on court.

It is possible, but that wasn't the only evidence the police used.( They revealed some of the evidence, but at the same time police forces do keep a lot of the evidence they have gathered to themselves)

Still, let's see how it stands up in court

Remember our police force is limited by the lack of good forensics, lack of adequate CCTV coverage, etc.
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by NAC1666: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2023
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by 3seriez(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2023
Shapeaso:
Aboki killing aboki, e no concern me. cool

Just waka pass if you have nothing constructive to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by 3seriez(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2023
NAC1666:

People for that side like to kill without a reason
Oh, And na Angels full your side.

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by DyingFetus: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2023
Release him

He's innocent
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Alimzy20(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate Nigerian men!!
I hate Nigerian men!!
I hate Nigerian men!!
sad sad
IN THAT CASE U WONT GET MARRIED?
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by abba190: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

sad sad
look at what this lady is saying but when i write Zomb!d!€nts i will get banned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery Suspect Arrested In Imo Hotel / Man Sent To Prison Over Marriage Fraud (Photo) / Gunmen Attack Abako And Sai In Benue, Kill & Throw Man Into Furnace (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.