Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife (27690 Views)

Zamfara Housewife, A’isha Ibrahim Arrested Over Plot To Sell Co-Wife's Son (Pix) / Notorious Armed Robber, Mahmud Ibrahim, Arrested In Kano (Photo) / Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by BadBradley: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Discountsempai:

It is possible, but that wasn't the only evidence the police used.( They revealed some of the evidence, but at the same time police forces do keep a lot of the evidence they have gathered to themselves)

Still, let's see how it stands up in court

Remember our police force is limited by the lack of good forensics, lack of adequate CCTV coverage, etc.
yeah. The evidence comprise, bloodstained rug, short pestle, mocus on pillow and a Honda car.

I suppose the Honda car was what the husband conveyed the corpse in to the police station.

The mocus on pillow could be siliva and the pestle was not said to be stained with blood but the rug is.

The story isn't adding up. The police said the man was the only one who had keys to the house but he's a commercial bank worker. So is he in the habit of locking the wife up in the house with Thier little baby each time he goes out?

Also why did the man feel the need to take the body to the police station instead of a hospital?

I guess the hospital would still need a police report before treatment if she were alive, a bizarre situation, albeit, illegal practice brought to our health administration by the police themselves.

The police should start with the time of death of the deceased first. And that is very easy. Then they should tie that with when the man left his place of work simce it's a bank, it's very easily ascertained. Then they would start with a very strong lead if time of death and husband's leaving his workplace are close or in time.

Nigeria police arrest first whether there's probable cause or not without investigation because bail is guaranteed to be done with money. The higher the crime being suspected, the higher the extortion called bail.

And I bet you, they had already arrested him before going to his house to check .

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by kkins25(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

As a matter of fact I hate men generally!!!

Bunch of murderers and rapist!!!!

sad sad

Nigeria men commit one of the least crimes against women in the whole of Africa... 😁
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by phkka1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
He must be a member of the Boko Haram.
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
cry
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Samuel3233(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
what is this world tunning to
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by King3urna(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Zooposki:

Your English is “faul”.

accepted make me better
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Jogideen: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
NIGGA MAN.......

This one is called Cummicle Homicide in Law My Nigga this guy need to rot in jail.

At this point i need Seun to help me contact boggyman to borrow me his Old kala so that i can remove this manchi blokos put for ground

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by irapson2(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
ManofGee02:
This is so sad maybe the lady doesn't want a polygamous family, but we all know that Muslim people can not live without their third leg controlling them... useless people walking 🚷 dead animals.

It is better to be polygamous than to cheat. Useless man. Big fool
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Chetas81(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
post=126527863:
Another Terrible News, Coming From BORNO

Don't Forget, Bring This BAD NEWS
oniranu this is pm news

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by dankorode(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
Shapeaso:
Aboki killing aboki, e no concern me. cool
e no go concern you since you don't have human feeling

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Luckysbab: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
ManofGee02:
This is so sad maybe the lady doesn't want a polygamous family, but we all know that Muslim people can not live without their third leg controlling them... useless people walking 🚷 dead animals.

Many of you are mentally deranged; just not diagnosed yet.

I'll leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Nextt: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
dominique:
According to the article, there's no evidence that it was the man that killed his wife. He claimed he came home to meet her stabbed and in a pool of her blood. The police should investigate this and verify his claims. There could be a knife wielding monster roaming the streets while an innocent man is being held for a crime he did not commit.

The police want to give the (false) impression that they're handling the case with expedience by unlawfully incarcerating a suspect while the real killer may be stalking another victim as we speak.
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Discountsempai: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
Nextt:

The police want to give the (false) impression that they're handling the case with expedience by unlawfully incarcerating a suspect while the real killer may be stalking another victim as we speak.

True ,but in many of these cases the husband is always a suspect, even in sane countries, and sometimes he is proven to be the killer

Still, no forced entry doesn't mean hubby did it
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Obierika(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
I thought this guy initially claimed that his wife was strangled by unknown persons
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by okere62(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
Is it possible for a man to cheat on this beautiful lady?Na WA for some men o
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Coolgent(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Shapeaso:
Aboki killing aboki, e no concern me. cool
Illiteracy is indeed a serious disease

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Nextt: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
Discountsempai:

True ,but in many of these cases the husband is always a suspect, even in sane countries, and sometimes he is proven to be the killer

Still, no forced entry doesn't mean hubby did it

All true. The fact of this matter is he has been unlawfully arrested without proper investigation. The pieces of evidence found do not lead to him as the culprit. This is lopsided justice.
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by judges: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
He took the death body to police station instead of inviting police to come. This act only is questionable
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Arespect10: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

I hate Nigerian men!!

As a matter of fact I hate men generally!!!

Bunch of murderers and rapist!!!!

sad sad
Hope your papa is included
Re: Borno Man Adamu Ibrahim Arrested For Murder Of 24-Year-Old Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Eyah such a pretty woman..

Someone somehow needs to answer for it and if found guilty let the law take it cause , he should be killed too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery Suspect Arrested In Imo Hotel / Man Sent To Prison Over Marriage Fraud (Photo) / Gunmen Attack Abako And Sai In Benue, Kill & Throw Man Into Furnace (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.