Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,605 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo (35421 Views)

Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked / Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison / Prof. Fawole, Ex-poly Ibadan Rector And Others Allegedly Defraud The Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by BobbieZion(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Haba!!
Na sharia?
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by wale2020: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2023
What was his offense? How come some people don't value life?
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by SKYHIGHfx: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Touch my child and I will kill you

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Nemere2020:

Source: Zagazola Makama
Hamas terrorists.
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by JJfrank22(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Hmm
They beat him like he was unable to pay a debt of billions of dollars.
Who still begs one to go to school at this age.

Some places in Nigeria are not worth living.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Islamic school and inhumanity is like 1 & 2.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Yewandequeen(f): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2023
E be things

Few strokes is okay with large portion of land to weed that's enough punishment.

He didn't deserve to be punished like a thief, 105 strokes with sticks that's barbaric.

All those involved should be given time 2 portion of the strokes before take to court and sentenced to death period!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Nemere2020:

Ship them to Gaza. Bloody terrorists.
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by asmovic(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Nemere2020:

I am a teacher. A principal officer. What kind of brutality is this? These are the principals and teachers that are painting us bad. Justice for the poor boy that was murdered in a citadel of learning. The principal should be handed the maximum sentence. He killed an innocent soul, he deserves that too.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by clinician2x: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Karma for what they did yo Deborah.

Cursed people
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2023
A
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Houseontherock1: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2023
I'm not surprised they killed a boy; it's in their DNA. I'm just surprised they killed a boy because he missed classes because going to school isn't one of their virtues up there in the first place undecided

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Mvnster: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2023
MASTERCHIEF0847:
The people all involved should be jailed including the fellow students involved.
I wont be surprised if all the students are arrested, whereas killers of deborah are no where to be found.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by CodeTemplar: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2023
....and what was his offense to deserve such level of beating?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by VenExchangee: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:
Let them use Shari'a law!

1- Hitting should not exceed ten hits, as the Prophet said: "One should not be slashed more than 10 slashes except in one of the corporal punishments determined by Islamic law." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

2- One should not hit the face, as the Prophet said: "If one hits [had no other alternative but to hit], he should not hit the face and he should not disparage the (looks of the) face." [Ahmad].

3- One should not hit in sensible parts of the body, like the private parts, the stomach and the like.

4- One should not discipline when he is angry because anger may take the person out of control; the teacher should avoid what causes anger, and he should seek refuge in Allaah from the devil when he is angry, as advised by the Prophet .

5- Hitting should be with the consent of the guardian of the child because leaving the child with the teacher is not sufficient to be permission for him to hit him, unless it is known in the customs by everybody, then in this case it is as giving him permission.
May God destroy palestine and there supporter

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Padipadi(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2023
Hope the principal, vice principal and prefects are also muslims. The victim too, as sad as it is I hope he's also a muslim cos MURIC, Gumi and other janjaweêds may twist it as religious issue.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by maticar: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2023
As a parent, they suppose change for the principal and staff first before anything police case
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by buzmanjohn(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2023
It is pity😭😭. They can't the child of a millionaire this way 🤷. Try get money 🙏
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Yewandequeen(f): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2023
asmovic:
I am a teacher. A principal officer. What kind of brutality is this? These are the principals and teachers that are painting us bad. Justice for the poor boy that was murdered in a citadel of learning. The principal should be handed the maximum sentence. He killed an innocent soul, he deserves that too.
not just the principal but all teachers and prefects involved!

Cos I don't know how twisted their minds are, how can fellow students also join such barbaric act... Tueh

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Darkjudge24: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2023
Where are the jihadist, they are nowhere to be found, if it is a Christian school all hell will be let loose. Imagine a principal in collaboration with his vice and school prefect beating somebody's child to death just because the child skipped classes, i no even understand wetin be d principal own pain for student wen skip class, truth be told that principal and his cohorts should be running for their lives
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by mukthar2000(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2023
Wicked principal and the vice including the stupid prefect, this are the useless set of peoples that brought their families problems Hanger's on someone children's,
I we stop blaming any parents that visit schools to fight on behalf of their kids when one useless teacher or principal beat their kids.
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by EXOUSIAng: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2023
If this happens to my child, I will definitely be going to jail...
I will hunt down everyone involved give them each a slow and painful death....
When I am done what will be will be....

Weak parents me wer for done role down like 2 heads for my son to use as pillow by now....

You killed my son for missing classes....
LoL

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by EXOUSIAng: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2023
If this happens to my child, I will definitely be going to jail...
I will hunt down everyone involved give them each a slow and painful death....
When I am done what will be will be....

Weak parents me wer for done role down like 2 heads for my son to use as pillow by now....

You killed my son for missing classes....
LoL

Padipadi:
Hope the principal, vice principal and prefects are also muslims. The victim too, as sad as it is I hope he's also a muslim cos MURIC, Gumi and other janjaweêds may twist it as religious issue.
Na you done dey bring religion into the matter.
We Christains are a big problem

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Bullet01(f): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2023
Sunnie1:
This is getting out of hand
Out of hand already
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Ezzymadu: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2023
R I P YOUR SPIRIT WILL NOT ALLOWN THEM TO NO PEACE
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
Oh my God, this is pure evil

My heart is broken, his killers must be brought to book, I want to see massive protest like that of mohbad against this unspeakable evil

Say no to violence

I strongly agree with you the same outcry and rally for the demised of Mohbad should be activated now. To demand for justice for the young late students
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by cjudy(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2023
No be head slammers again? They are born with evil and they’re all terrorist that’s why I don’t pity them when Israel is giving them wotowoto. The whole northern Muslims and Yoruba Muslims deserve bombing

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by iampeterben(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2023
Kaduna State Government should sprung into action. Uba Sani do something pls. Close down that school ASAP!!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Harrynight(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2023
cry

Is as much as I totally condemn this gruesome killing, I will also say it here and now that in the northern part of Nigeria they don't even value human lives.

They kill at will and sometimes for fun, and punish for pleasure.
I see no reason why a student should be given 105 strokes of cane all over his unclothed body by the principal then pass over to vice principal to beat his own and finally handed to school perfect to kill him kpatakpata.

It will never be well with Lord Lugard for joining us with wild animals in the name of forming a country
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Zooposki(f): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2023
When I made a statement that no teacher should be flogging other people’s kids in another thread, I was attacked. I’m just happy no one ever flogged me in the primary or secondary school I went to, cos it was not condoned.
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Cruzmaster: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2023
Religion of piss has done it again
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Quality20(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2023
So all these brutal inhuman beatings that happen in southern schools nave now creeped into the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student / Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos / Can Date Of Birth On WAEC Be Corrected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.