Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo (35426 Views)

Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked / Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison / Prof. Fawole, Ex-poly Ibadan Rector And Others Allegedly Defraud The Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by billyG(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
This is an act of terrorism from d same people that demonstrated against istrael last friday...a case of kettle calling pot black...twueh!
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by omooba969(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yewandequeen:
E be things

Few strokes is okay with large portion of land to weed that's enough punishment.

He didn't deserve to be punished like a thief, 105 strokes with sticks that's barbaric.

[s]All those involved should be given time 2 portion of the strokes before take to court and sentenced to death period.[/s]

That's not cool.
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Musty112: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wujio:
Salafists. Smh

You just had to tow the religious line. I pray you don't experience such in your life for you to realize that this can happen to any one
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Wujio: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
Musty112:

You just had to tow the religious line. I pray you don't experience such in your life for you to realize that this can happen to any one

I will slap you violently. Face front
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by themanderon: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
105 strokes,? Madness. Jail the killers before they kill again.
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
angry angry When I tag these people Human animals,it would seem like I am being unnecessarily antagonistic.What normal human beings would beat a student in such manner,if not savage animals.Millions of people in the North of Nigeria are mentally imbalanced animals disguised as humans.They are becoming psychopathic like the White Animals in the Western world.
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by bablon20(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Islamabad!
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by theamazonguru(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
jaeyking:
undecided
There should be a limit to how you flog a child

As a teacher, you have to be careful not every student is healthy before you put yourself into trouble.

With this economy, some students barely eat
Before coming to school and have one ailment or the other.

Also

govt Boarding houses have been known to harbor bullies who are hailed as seniors

I hope all involved are arrested and sentenced for MURDER

Even for a student who is 1000% healthy administering over 105 strokes to any one is damn too much. The aftermath of doing such to any human is what we have just seen here.
Too bad.

And Btw, who says, cutting off the head is the solution to headache?
Honestly, if the guy had survived this treatment met out to him, he would become recalcitrant and unyielding saying highest una go gather beat me abi. I am ready for you.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:
Let them use Shari'a law!

1- Hitting should not exceed ten hits, as the Prophet said: "One should not be slashed more than 10 slashes except in one of the corporal punishments determined by Islamic law." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

2- One should not hit the face, as the Prophet said: "If one hits [had no other alternative but to hit], he should not hit the face and he should not disparage the (looks of the) face." [Ahmad].

3- One should not hit in sensible parts of the body, like the private parts, the stomach and the like.

4- One should not discipline when he is angry because anger may take the person out of control; the teacher should avoid what causes anger, and he should seek refuge in Allaah from the devil when he is angry, as advised by the Prophet .

5- Hitting should be with the consent of the guardian of the child because leaving the child with the teacher is not sufficient to be permission for him to hit him, unless it is known in the customs by everybody, then in this case it is as giving him permission.

The same way HAMAS invaded Isreal and slaughtered many of them but returned with another face to claim PEACE LOVING when the go became tough ....

Only few are sane anyway, others are very insane
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Gee64: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
Heartless teachers!
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Yewandequeen(f): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
omooba969:

That's not cool.
oh please
Few strokes abt 2 or 3 is fine.

Not like I wasn't caned while in secondary school too. So dont see cane as evil only see the degree of its use as the evil.
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Tayorshd87: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
jaeyking:
undecided

As a teacher, you have to be careful not every student is healthy before you put yourself into trouble.

Also

govt Boarding houses have been known to harbor bullies who are hailed as seniors

God bless your generation I wonder which kind of principal is that even if u want to punish or beat a child.

.can't the principal pay the knowledge of child psychology to at least beat to an extent and stop 😢

I was thinking punishing the child whereby he couldn't say stop that his strength is no longer there to withstand the beating 😢😭😭😢

The principal must be killed in return

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by omooba969(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yewandequeen:
oh please
Few strokes abt 2 or 3 is fine.

Not like I wasn't caned while in secondary school too. So dont see cane as evil only see the degree of its use as the evil.

The fact that you were caned in 2ndary school doesn't make it right. I think using a cane on a fellow human is an abuse, as you're literally inflicting pain on the other person.

Abuse is an abuse!
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by AntiChristian: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

The same way HAMAS invaded Isreal and slaughtered many of them but returned with another face to claim PEACE LOVING when the go became tough ....

Only few are sane anyway, others are very insane

Na Hamas invasion you see? When Israel has been doing theirs for decades you see am?

Abeg just keep mute if you no Sabi anything!
You get eyes but no sight!
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Unic1: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
jaeyking:
undecided

Also

Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na Hamas invasion you see? When Israel has been doing theirs for decades you see am?

Abeg just keep mute if you no Sabi anything!
You get eyes but no sight!

Tell me what Isreal did for decades pls , and is that why Hamas should invade and kill children, women and men instead of facing Israelis soldiers??

But are you saying that Sharia law is better than Supreme law?....

Have you seen an amputee before his hand was chopped off because of his sin?
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by AntiChristian: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Tell me what Isreal did for decades pls , and is that why Hamas should invade and kill children, women and men instead of facing Israelis soldiers??
I shouldn't be the one to narrate the atrocities of Israel to the Palestinians! You can do a research on it. But Palestinians didn't kill any Israeli babies! Learn to differentiate propaganda from the real happenings on ground! Even from the news we can see that Israel has been controlling the food, water and energy that comes into Palestine. Are they prisoners?

But are you saying that Sharia law is better than Supreme law?....
What's supreme law?
Shari'a law is my supreme law!
Have you seen an amputee before his hand was chopped off because of his sin?

I don't mind seeing a thief with such! Assuming thieves has been treated as such we'll have less politicians stealing!

And those yahoo kids would sit tight! But now the normal law will just give them a few years in prison and our taxes will be used to feed and maintain them!
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by 77up(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
What did he do?
Vote Tinubu again?? shocked
That's a senseless comment,you know that wink
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Exceed15: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
Please how can I unread this.. WHAT!!!!!
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by KingRoiz: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Terrorists doing what they are only good at. Killing, stealing and destroying.
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by erico2k2(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
Sunnie1:
This is getting out of hand
It's for this same reason a parent went to a school and beat up a Teacher.The worse punishment u should give to a kid is send them home.Not beat them up cos you don't know their.medical conditions.
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Yewandequeen(f): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
omooba969:

The fact that you were caned in 2ndary school doesn't make it right. I think using a cane on a fellow human is an abuse, as you're literally inflicting pain on the other person.

Abuse is an abuse!
your call. Bye
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Padipadi(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
EXOUSIAng:
If this happens to my child, I will definitely be going to jail...
I will hunt down everyone involved give them each a slow and painful death....
When I am done what will be will be....

Weak parents me wer for done role down like 2 heads for my son to use as pillow by now....

You killed my son for missing classes....
LoL

Na you done dey bring religion into the matter.
We Christains are a big problem
Muslims are the problem
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by mechanics(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
They went too far.
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Weknowbetter: 4:21am On Oct 23, 2023
He has healed scabs on his mouth, what happened there? How long were they abusing this boy? Taking all their anger frustration and hatred out on the boy and training school mates to do the same. If he cut classes, suspend him and send him home. Nobody showed the child any mercy
Re: Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo by Yankee101: 12:22am On Oct 24, 2023
Islamic schools and brutality
The almajiri school students too face daily abuses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos / Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office / Can Date Of Birth On WAEC Be Corrected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.