Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (63085 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
Discountsempai:

That's why overseas when male doctors are examining female patients they are strongly advised to have a female chaperone, usually a nurse ( if possible Matron!) with them.

The evil glare of one matron is enough to stop any flirty patient

And anyway most patients are not in the mood to flirt.

I AGREE, ALWAYS HAVE A FEMALE BUT THE ARRANGEMENT IS BASED ON TRUST SO NONE IS PROVIDED FOR GP.

THE WHITE MAN MAKING ALL THIS USELESS LAWS, COMES TO AFRICA, ASIA AND FORGET ABOUT HIS LAWS.

WE SHOULD PASS A LAW TO HOLD THEM TO THE SAME STANDARD HERE IN AFRICA.

IF HE TRULY BELIEVE IN HIS LAW, TEHN REGARDLESS OF WHETHER HE IS IN AFRICA, SHE SHOULD UPHOLD IT.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by malware: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
saphiere:
God forbid this kind of gender. No sham at all.
Why men can't control their sexual urge still an unsolved puzzle.

God gave men higher sexual urge so that they can chase women for pro-creation. If both men amd women were given the same sexual urge, none will make the first move. Any claim of self-control is nothing but extreme self-denial and pretense. We are nothing but animals, who claim to be social. Remove the public pretense and see how randy many people are.

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Fiscus105(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Discountsempai:

At least not with patients
who tell you?

Is female not among patient?

Even it's not patient, it's not professional.

Just like lecturer sleeping with junior staff in the office.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

That's why the clever management only suspended him for half a year instead of permanently withdrawal of medical license for life and possible prosecution

THEY NEED DOCTORS.

IF HE IS GOOD AT HIS JOB BUT SINGLE AND HUNGRY AND THAT WOMAN OF EASY VIRTUE IS DOING GIVEAWAY AND FREEBIES.

HIM COME COLLECT, U KNOW, A LITTLE BIT OF IT.

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY.

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
achimendy:

I don't think is rape, the lady is lying.
That's why the United Kingdom medical authorities gave him a light punishment

Instead of a harsher one
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Discountsempai: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
Fiscus105:
who tell you?

Is female not among patient?

Even it's not patient, it's not professional.

Just like lecturer sleeping with junior staff in the office.

Exactly, it isn't professional
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

THEY ARE THE FIRST TO INITIATE SEX WITH YOU.

THEY ARE STILL THE FIRST TO RUN TO THE POLICE SHOUTING RAPE IF YOU TRY TO MOVE ON.

IN THIS CASE, THEY SMELL MONEY BECAUSE HE IS AN NHS DOCTOR AND HIS EMPLOYERS GO PAY.

LOOK, ANYTHING WESTERN, COUNT ME OUT.

IF A MAN DID NOT PIN YOU ON THE GROUND AND FORCEFULLY PUT HIS DICK IN YOUR PUSSY, YOU DESERVE 100 LASHES FOR SHOUTING RAPE AND RASING FALSE ALARM.
You correct, she could be after financial compensations, every other comment of yours are just sheer conclusions.

Did you know that men can be raped too by women? grin grin i bet you would not believe such rubbish, i don't too, but i happens.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by BreakingNews21: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Doc should have known better than to risk his medical license.
Plus Covid in the UK has returned.

Covid deaths are on the rise again, so what happens? Mask-wearing in hospitals is scrapped

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/oct/16/covid-deaths-rise-scrap-mask-wearing-hospitals

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Discountsempai: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

Oga go to your simp slave mentality section abeg.
The only reason this man will allow this rubbish is the fear of returning to this useless country.

His statement clearly says it was consensual & the bitch never claimed rape so wetin concern authorities if not hatred for his skin colour?? When he rang her doorbell why didn't she call police or neighbours for help? How did the hoe pass through the front desk to return to the hospital again?

If their fellow Brit did this exact same thing they will tag it "beautiful romance between doctor and his patient". Teachers marry their students of 15 years gap over there but a Black man can't try such.

Get the Bleep away from my mention abeg!

Actually many white British doctors have lost their licence to practice for similar reasons.

Like now one white British doctor is in hot soup for meeting a patient in his office for sex.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Discountsempai: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

That's why the United Kingdom medical authorities gave him a light punishment

Instead of a harsher one

Yeah he got six months sanction.

It could have been worse
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by 1Sharon(f): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Don't mind them they are ignorant fools, as long the woman opened her legs it is no problem to them, that same mentality got the doctor into his mess.

They are too used to people doing the wrong thing in Nigeria and getting away with it. They can't identify what is right.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I just gave you the answer, your wife who lives in the same house with you can accusse you of rape. In the case of her number or address the doctor would have already has her name, number and address on hospital file, and yes, she can still be class as vulnerable even though she gave her number and address.

Now let me ask you, who would you class as a disable person in Naigeria?

offpoint. tat isnt what I asked you.

a "vulnerable person" can give her number to the doctor, giver her address to the doctor, agree for the doctor to come to her house after the first fvck in the hospital toilet and you are saying she cant give consent. what do u call all she did as listed by me?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Gee64: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Toto wahala don ruin this one career. I believe e don dey eye the lady toto for hospital when she dey sick.

Wen toto full everywhere for London!

That doctor needs to have his preek fried and given to the dogs.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by 1Sharon(f): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Discountsempai:

That's why overseas when male doctors are examining female patients they are strongly advised to have a female chaperone, usually a nurse ( if possible Matron!) with them.

The evil glare of one matron is enough to stop any flirty patient

And anyway most patients are not in the mood to flirt.

Lol those chaperones are not to monitor the patients, they are for male doctors.

Female doctors don't require chaperones.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
lexy2014:

offpoint. tat isnt what I asked you.

a "vulnerable person" can give her number to the doctor, giver her address to the doctor, agree for the doctor to come to her house after the first fvck in the hospital toilet and you are saying she cant give consent. what do u call all she did as listed by me?
Vulnerable! That is what i call it!
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Don't mind them they are ignorant fools, as long the woman opened her legs it is no problem to them, that same mentality got the doctor into his mess.

DAT IS WHY U DEY TAKE SEXUAL ENHANCEMENT.

TOO MUCH STRESS, ABOUT AN OPEN LEG, MEANS U NEED MORE DRUGZ AND HERBS TO GET IT BACK UP.

OZUA!
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Discountsempai: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol those chaperones are not to monitor the patients, they are for male doctors.

Female doctors don't require chaperones.

Yeah for the males and also to prevent false accusations of sexual assault
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Gofwane(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Since when did it become illegal to have sex?
Not at work and on duty nah.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by lexy2014: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Vulnerable! That is what i call it!

oga do you understand english? pls read the question again.

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

DAT IS WHY U DEY TAKE SEXUAL ENHANCEMENT.

TOO MUCH STRESS, ABOUT AN OPEN LEG, MEANS U NEED MORE DRUGZ AND HERBS TO GET IT BACK UP.

FOOL!
Yes, you know me well, grin grin you and i have had sex many times.

How else could you have known all these about me? undecided
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Desusi: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

It wasn't consensual but he went to her house to Bleep her & she still returned to the hospital for more bleeps.

Where is your brain?
Attached to his head.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You correct, she could be after financial compensations, every other comment of yours are just sheer conclusions.

Did you know that men can be raped too by women? grin grin i bet you would not believe such rubbish, i don't too, but i happens.

MEN CANNOT BE RAPED.

RAPE IS A WOMAN THING THAT INCLUDE USE OF FORCE AND PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

ANY WOMAN TALKING ABOUT RAPE WITHOUT FORCE IS A LIAR.

IF, I'M WRONG, THEN WHY DID THIS WOMAN GO TO BUY HAMMER TO HARM HERSELF AND FALSELY ACCUSE RANDOM MEN OF RAPE?

THEY KNOW WHAT RAPE IS BUT RATHER USE EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL TO CON THE SIMPS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GiAjE9U5C0
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
lexy2014:

oga do you understand english? pls read the question again.

No, i don't understand English, try asking me in spanish, maybe i will understand!

Comprende?! angry
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by izubext007: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
Naija with their lose guiding
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by frog12: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
see him name, na real WERE
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by MT: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

She claimed it was rape.

The court might see merit in her claims.

The board did.

His own don finish.

UK wey women be 2 for 2 pounds.

2 for 2 pounds, you say? Don't be misguided
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by juman(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
teepain:
I laugh out loud. In those climes, this claim of shared love wouldn't hold.
There is what you call information asymmetry which places the lady at a disadvantage. In treating the lady, what information did this guy into possession of, that gives him leverage over her. That is what this is all about.

Ethical conducts are not about 'what is' but 'what ought to be'. We have very poor ethical standards in Nigeria and it is important for folks to double check on what is acceptable when they travel abroad.

Of course he fumbled.

The big issue now is PSA asking for harsher punishment.
To avoid that, he need to get good lawyer.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

MEN CANNOT BE RAPED.

RAPE IS A WOMAN THING THAT INCLUDE USE OF FORCE AND PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

ANY WOMAN TALKING ABOUT RAPE WITHOUT FORCE IS A LIAR.

IF, I'M WRONG, THEN WHY DID THIS WOMAN GO TO BUY HAMMER TO HARM HERSELF AND ACCUSE RANDOM MEN OF RAPE?

THEY KNOW WHAT RAPE IS BUT RATHER USE EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL TO CON THE SIMPS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GiAjE9U5C0
I have no idea!
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Discountsempai: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
teepain:

I laugh out loud. In those climes, this claim of shared love wouldn't hold.

There is what you call information asymmetry which places the lady at a disadvantage. In treating the lady, what information did this guy into possession of, that gives him leverage over her. That is what this is all about.

Ethical conducts are not about 'what is' but 'what ought to be'. We have very poor ethical standards in Nigeria and it is important for folks to double check on what is acceptable when they travel abroad.

Even if he did it in Nigeria, he would still be in trouble
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by KosiGee(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
It looks consensual to me, though unprofessional conduct on his part

How can someone she claimed to have raped her at the hospital still went to her house for more.

If you are a health care worker or medical staff in the UK, avoid any amorous relationship with patients.
Don’t be tempted. Stay away from patients and their relatives.
Mind how you talk to them, mind your language and if you are a man and about to exam a female patient, get a chaperone to stay with you and always seek consent before you proceed to palpate or touch them and make sure to explain the procedure to them.

Dr Ewere isn’t the first. Sadly many more people will fall victim. If you do your job professionally, awkward and career ending experiences like the above won’t happen.

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by advanceDNA: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
malware:

God gave men higher sexual urge so that they can chase women for pro-creation. If both men amd women were given the same sexual urge, none will make the first move. Any claim of self-control is nothing but extreme self-denial and pretense. We are nothing but animals, who claim to be social. Remove the public pretense and see how randy many people are.

Just for u to get home to your own woman...u call that extreme self denial and pretense...

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yes, you know me well, grin grin you and i have had sex many times.

How else could you have known all these about me? undecided

U NO DEY SHAME.

I KEW U WERE GAY, FROM THE CRAP U WERE POSTING.

MEN GETTING RAPES.

U NO WELL Ooo...

GET HELP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52