Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (63180 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by frog12: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
6 months is too lenient for his actions. he should get back to naija. i suspect he was entrapped by the patient, and she called it rape after like they do to the football stars
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
No, i don't understand English, try asking me in spanish, maybe i will understand!

Comprende?! angry

a "vulnerable person" can give her number to the doctor, giver her address to the doctor, agree for the doctor to come to her house after the first fvck in the hospital toilet and you are saying she cant give consent.

what do u call all she did as listed by me?
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by KosiGee(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

She claimed it was rape.

The court might see merit in her claims.

The board did.

His own don finish.

UK wey women be 2 for 2 pounds.

2 for 2 pounds?? It’s this silly and perverse stereotype that put this doctor in this mess. He probably was thinking like you that the women in Uk are cheap. If he was working in Saudi Arabia or Iran, he wouldn’t try that even if the female patient threw herself at him like pharaoh’s daughter to Joseph in the bible, he would flee.
He thought the patient was loose and cheap.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
lexy2014:

a "vulnerable person" can give her number to the doctor, giver her address to the doctor, agree for the doctor to come to her house after the first fvck in the hospital toilet and you are saying she cant give consent.

NO, IF NA ALL THIS ONE LISTED, THE DOCTOR SHOULD HAVE THEM ON RECORD.

THE POINT HERE IS BREACH OF TRUST, AS FOR RAPE, SHE IS A LYING FEMINIST FROM THE PITS OF HELL.

UNLESS SHE BUY HAMMER KNACK HERSELF, SHOW ME THE BRUISES THEN, I WILL RECONSIDER.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by KosiGee(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
frog12:
6 months is too lenient for his actions. he should get back to naija. i suspect he was entrapped by the patient, and she called it rape after like they do to the football stars

The way some of you think is shocking.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Semaj77(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
It looks consensual to me, though unprofessional conduct on his part

How can someone she claimed to have raped her at the hospital still went to her house for more.

Very sure she's doing it out of spite or wants something he can not give her , commitment, marriage , or the likes. She could also have caught him cheating on her and this is her payback
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
KosiGee:

2 for 2 pounds?? It’s this silly and perverse stereotype that put this doctor in this mess. He probably was thinking like you that the women in Uk are cheap. If he was working in Saudi Arabia or Iran, he wouldn’t try that even if the female patient threw herself at him like pharaoh’s daughter to Joseph in the bible, he would flee.
He thought the patient was loose and cheap.

Sharap.

I'm speaking from experience.

Having consensual sex in UK is quite easy for any reasonably looking guy.

That's completely different from what he engaged in.

Learn to tell the difference.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by frog12: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
this is supposed to be a professional school. no be so?

Weknowbetter:
SCHOOL OF HYGEINE AND TROPICAL MEDICINE? You expect anything professional to graduate from a school like this? Hopefully he has learned something by now. Dont mix business with pleasure, and that a woman can and will claim rape if srelationship doesnt go her way
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
MT:

2 for 2 pounds, you say? Don't be misguided

2 for 0 pounds.

Nothing about being misguided here.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
lexy2014:

This rubbish makes no bloody sense! How can you be repeating the same line 5 times? are you okay? undecided

Anyway, repeat the same lines in Spanish i will understand. Otherwise. Ask someone else!

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

Sharap.

I'm speaking from experience.

Having consensual sex in UK is quite easy for any reasonably looking guy.

That's completely different from what he engaged in.

Learn to tell the difference.

IT IS NOT EASY BECAUSE IF SHE WANT TO ACCUSE YOU OF RAPE, NOBODY WILL ASK HER ABOUT BRUISES.

WHETHER YOU SLAP OR PIN HER DOWN.

SHE FIT EVEN USE HER HAND, OPEN HER TING FOR YOU AND WEN U FINISH, TELL U SAY U RAPE HER.

THAT IS WHY WE NEED THE VAWULENCE.

TO DIFFERNTIATE CONSENT, FROM RAPE.

BEFORE U COME COURT, GET DOCUMENTATION OF VAWULENCE BRUISES TO YOUR PUNA ND BOOBS.

DID HE TEAR YOUR ANUS AND WHETHER HE GAVE YOU A BLACK EYE.

IF DEM TEAR YOUR PANT, CARRY AM COME.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Roboto11: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

IT IS NOT EASY BECAUSE IF SHE WANT TO ACCUSE YOU OF RAPE, NOBODY WILL ASK HER ABOUT BRUISES.

WHETHER YOU SLAP OR PIN HER DOWN.

SHE FIT EVEN OPEN HER TING FOR YOU AND WEN U FINISH, TELL U SAY U RAPE HER.

THAT IS WHY WE NEED THE VULWANCE.

SO DIFFERNTIATE CONSENT, FROM RAPE.

BEFORE U COME COURT, GET DOCUMENTATION OF VAWULENCE BRUISES TO YOUR PUNA ND BOOBS.

DID HE TEAR YOUR ANUS AND WHETHER HE GAVE YOU A BLACK EYE.

IF DEM TEAR YOUR PANT, CARRY AM COME.

Quoting the wrong person, mister.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

U NO DEY SHAME.

I KEW U WERE GAY, FROM THE CRAP U WERE POSTING.

MEN GETTING RAPES.

U NO WELL Ooo...

GET HELP!
Yes. I am gay because you forked me last night grin

The way you keep claiming to know me proves that already. Only a gay like you can recognise another gay.

1 Like

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Topshow2010(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=KillIgbohoN0W post=126534537]

Oga go to your simp slave mentality section abeg.
The only reason this man will allow this rubbish is the fear of returning to this useless country.

His statement clearly says it was consensual & the bitch never claimed rape so wetin concern authorities if not hatred for his skin colour?? When he rang her doorbell why didn't she call police or neighbours for help? How did the hoe pass through the front desk to return to the hospital again?

If their fellow Brit did this exact same thing they will tag it "beautiful romance between doctor and his patient". Teachers marry their students of 15 years gap over there but a Black man can't try such.

Get the Bleep away from my mention abeg![/quote

Ignorance is not an excuse in d face of law ,can u comprehend this before making claims to consensual sex btw them.It was alleged d victim was vulnerable hence it was assumed d guy took advantage of her vulnerability which amounts to gross professional misconduct.Anyway it's better ones learn from others rather that fall victims to such avoidable situations. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
This rubbish makes no bloody sense! How can you be repeating the same line 5 times? are you okay? undecided

Anyway, repeat the same lines in Spanish i will understand. Otherwise. Ask someone else!

Calitoscassius:
No, i don't understand English, try asking me in spanish, maybe i will understand!

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by 90dbest: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

Brain don land the man for trouble maybe prison.
And you are brainless enough to believe that everyone in prison is guilty of the crime they are accused of.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yes. I am gay because you forked me last night grin

The way you keep claiming to know me proves that already. Only a gay like you can recognise another gay.

ALL U LGBT AGENDA PEOPLE, U ARE THE MAJOR GROUP MAKING ALL THIS USELESS LAWS TARGETED AT STRAIGHT HETROSEXUAL MALE.

KEEP DREAMING DUDE.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
lexy2014:

This

Crap

Makes

No forking

Sense

In

Spanish.

Amigo!

.......@#^÷/÷>]*&^[&,((,(*;;*(*^%(^^:%^
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by frog12: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
what's wrong in my thinking? the standard is higher for him as the doctor. the idiot think he's still in nigeria where the doctors have God complexes

KosiGee:

The way some of you think is shocking.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

ALL U LGBT AGENDA PEOPLE, U ARE THE MAJOR GROUP MAKING ALL THIS USELESS LAWS TARGETED AT STRAIGHT HETROSEXUAL MALE.

KEEP DREAMING DUDE.
Come on! Man! Don't be shy, why are you denying that you forked me? As i a said, only a gay person like you knows another gay person grin grin

You can keep deceiving yourself that you are Hetrosexual on a faceless forum.

You seem to know so much about gay people, yet call yourself straight.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by YourGFsnatcher: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
It looks consensual to me, though unprofessional conduct on his part

How can someone she claimed to have raped her at the hospital still went to her house for more.
Yes. That's how it looks. But in countries that have good safeguarding principles, it will be a serious case if anyone on higher authority or power have a canal knowledge of someone at disadvantaged end. They see that as sexual exploitation. It may be consensual, but the power you have will make it look like its because of your advantaged postion that's why she's giving in, because it will be hard for the same person to fvck a janitor in the same situation.
That's why aide workers are not allowed to sleep with refugees even if she's older than you, lecturers are not allowed to sleep with students even if it's consensual and she comes to you. They won't take.
It's just safeguarding principles. The topic is very long

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Come on! Man! Don't be shy, why are you denying that you forked me? As i a said, only a gay person like you knows another gay person grin grin

You can keep deceiving yourself that you are Hetrosexual on a faceless forum

I SAID IT EARLIER THAT MAJORITY OF YOU COMMENTING HERE ARE GAY.

JUST GO BACK A COUPLE OF PAGES.

YOUR GROUP ARE BEHIND ALL THIS RETROGRESSIVE LAWS ON SEXUALITY TARGETING THE STRAIGHT AHD HETROSEXUAL MAN IN THE WEST.

HERE IN NIGERIA, WE MADE SURE THE ACT OF HOMOSEXUALITY IS ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY LIFE IMPRISONMENT.

THAT WAY, U CAN HAVE A FUCUK BUDDY IN JAIL ALL TO YURSELF FOREVER.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by frog12: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
you be lecturer? grin grin

YourGFsnatcher:

Yes. That's how it looks. But in countries that have good safeguarding principles, it will be a serious case if anyone on higher authority or power have a canal knowledge of someone at disadvantaged end. They see that as sexual exploitation. It may be consensual, but the power you have will make it look like its because of your advantaged postion that's why she's giving in, because it will be hard for the same person to fvck a janitor in the same situation.
That's why aide workers are not allowed to sleep with refugees even if she's older than you, lecturers are not allowed to sleep with students even if it's consensual and she comes to you. They won't take.
It's just safeguarding principles. The topic is very long
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by ogbonti: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
dawnomike:
I wonder why some African men can't learn vital l lessons of life in obodo oyinbo...

come here and see how your vital lessons
can be of use here - some naija men have not had sex for the past 2 years or more in abroad and these women here can frame you up easily if village people dey on your case - i tell those praying to japa - have as much sex as you wish in naija oo because

the cheap sex you have in nigeria is not easy to find abroad except you patronize prostitutes and that comes with diseases - the women abroad have a weird sense of control over men even the ugly ones think men are beneath them because of gender laws - hmmm 🧐

the men on the other hand dey do shakara too especially when they have a few desperate milfs they have already colonized who are happy to find someone that can ooo their waist constantly-

easy consented sex without consequences or fear of being framed is one of the sweetest freedoms Nigerians enjoy back home that they don’t count as a blessing until they leave for obodo oyinbo - where you now fake and fake your life constantly just to get layed 😂
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by hammerFC: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:

You can keep deceiving yourself that you are Hetrosexual on a faceless forum.

You seem to know so much about gay people, yet call yourself straight.

IF U HAVE A SISTER THOUGH, PLAYBOY, SEND HER THROUGH.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by YourGFsnatcher: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
frog12:
you be lecturer? grin grin

grin grin no. I work with the UN
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
Eriokanmi:
That's why we've been telling our fellow gender to run away from women, so that what had taken them ages to garner would not be pulled down in a day. The bible also harp on it....flee fornication! Adultery isn't good!

If you like food, it's OK
If you like money and spending it, it's ok
If you are hungry today, you can come over it
If you have no clothing, you can be clothed
If you love fashion, nothing spoils....but...
if you like women, you're killing your destiny swiftly .

You can argue that there are some who love women are still doing well. Do you know what they go through in thehr closet, that they wish could be removed at any amount? They'd nurse the wound till they die. Only God can remove the problem....and to those who are still lovers of women and feel they're still doing well, your downfall is minus one day today. If you don't stop it, you'd remember this post someday.
Gay people. Na fellow men make dem follow.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

I SAID IT EARLIER THAT MAJORITY OF YOU COMMENTING HERE ARE GAY.

JUST GO BACK A COUPLE OF PAGES.

YOUR GROUP ARE BEHIND ALL THIS RETROGRESSIVE LAWS ON SEXUALITY TARGETING THE STRAIGHT AHD HETROSEXUAL MAN IN THE WEST.

HERE IN NIGERIA, WE MADE SURE THE ACT OF HOMOSEXUALITY IS ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY LIFE IMPRISONMENT.

THAT WAY, U CAN HAVE A Bleep BUDDY IN JAIL ALL TO YURSELF FOREVER.
You seem to know so much about gay people and LGBT for someone who claims to be straight. grin

People like you who pretends to love to fork women are ussually the biggest closet gays, from all your comments you have being trying so hard to make us believe that you like to fork women, bla bla bla.

Calling everyone who doesn't agree with your nonsense gay. You begin by calling everyone else gay to portray yourself are straight grin as i said, it is a faceless forum anyone can claim to be anything, how can we confirm their claims? undecided
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by tesppidd: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
90dbest:
And you are brainless enough to believe that everyone in prison is guilty of the crime they are accused of.
Mumu this one nor be brain matter..

This has to do with professional ethics.

So simple.

People like you shouting brain brain brain since morning don't even have brains in your skull, what you have is grains.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by membranus: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
Culer:
Nairaland folks cannot have a conversation without insulting eachother

Very irritating and bad habit, and it will be the undoing of this platform eventually.
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

IF U HAVE A SISTER THOUGH, PLAYBOY, SEND HER THROUGH.
You need to come outta your closet. Man! grin
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by Obierika(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Since when did it become illegal to have sex?

It is a serious case of misconduct to have sexual relations with a client!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Empty Isolation Centre In Kano: Man Shares Video, Says Reported 800 Cases A Scam / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.