Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) (40316 Views)

69-year-old Man Collapses, Dies In Umuahia Street (graphic Photos) / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by Truthshscrazy: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
LadyRosa:
>:
angry angry
Person wey kill am dey there. The killer is right there as an onlooker.

People wicked for this life I swear.
Envy is a disease that everyone should be watchful of, if you suspect someone is envious of you, please stay very very far away from that person.

Infact, cut all ties. So many people are in the grave due to envy.

When I notice any friend of mine is envious of me, I quickly stay away. I hardly pick nor respond to their messages. I become unavailable.

Envy almost cost the life of one of my siblings. The idea was to kill him so my parents will mourn.But I no gree.While my parents were praying for healing, me WAKA o, I enter strange lands in search of solution AND I GOT IT!

I didn't rest until the my dad's aunt was put in the grave. No regrets! When asked what I wanted, I said I want her dead straight! No time!
shocked

1 Like

Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by ANormalHuman: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
turmacs:
RIP cry

Free 5k for anyone that can solve this Maths problem below correctly

NOTE- Show thy working smiley
Please don't even try to use ChatGpt hoping to see easy 5k, because even me self asked ChatGpt and it failed it woefully grin

How I wan take collect the 5k after solving?

B = 250
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by LordEmrys: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
turmacs:
RIP cry

Please don't even try to use ChatGpt hoping to see easy 5k, because even me self asked ChatGpt and it failed it woefully grin

Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by chatinent: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
I don tell una to avoid keeping friends. Nobody really cares about your happiness.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by 1972xy: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
Did u see what this Tinubu has done again.? Why must he has to kill this innocent igbo man?
Igbo Amaka but why ?
Rip to the dead.
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by chatinent: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
turmacs:
RIP cry

Pay a writer to do your assignment for you.
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by ojex004: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Popular singer frm sadeast. Let me see how they will show love to him with protest and how is life matter to our youths strt from sadeast region. Na every opportunity they want to use cause more harms and damages to Lagos claiming to be doing protest
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by eepeepook: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wahala. Why commit an act which you can't openly brag about? Sha, people always get reason. Some are so wicked that this was done to entertain their boring lives.
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by Satazaa: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
Englishisamust:

To find the least positive integer value of b greater than 40 such that H(40, b) is also a positive integer, we need to solve the equation:

H(40, b) = 40 + √(40b) + b/3 = n

Where n is an integer.

Start with the equation:
40 + √(40b) + b/3 = n

Rearrange the equation:
√(40b) = n - 40 - b/3

Square both sides:
40b = (n - 40 - b/3)^2

Expand and simplify:
40b = n^2 - 80n + 1600 - (2nb/3) + (b^2/9)

Rearrange the terms:
(2nb/3) + (b^2/9) = n^2 - 80n + 1600

Multiply both sides by 9 to eliminate fractions:
6nb + b^2 = 9n^2 - 720n + 14400

Set this equation equal to an integer m:
6nb + b^2 = m

Now, we'll find the smallest integer value of b by trying different values of b starting from 41 and incrementing:

Let's try b = 41:
6 * 41 * 41 + 41^2 = 107226

b = 41 doesn't yield an integer m.

Now, let's try b = 42:
6 * 42 * 42 + 42^2 = 113652

b = 42 doesn't yield an integer m.

Continue this process for increasing values of b:

b = 43: 6 * 43 * 43 + 43^2 = 120251
b = 44: 6 * 44 * 44 + 44^2 = 127684
Continue trying larger values of b until you find the smallest positive integer b that makes m an integer.

Let's try b = 45:
6 * 45 * 45 + 45^2 = 135525

b = 45 doesn't yield an integer m.

Now, try b = 46:
6 * 46 * 46 + 46^2 = 143836

b = 46 doesn't yield an integer m.

Keep going:

b = 47: 6 * 47 * 47 + 47^2 = 152603
The first integer value of b that makes m an integer is b = 47. So, the answer is b = 47

MY 5K!!!!
wow this is hilarious, point is how does being proficient in solving this makes you a successful person in life, I personally has never seen a mathematician multimillionaire
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by YorubaPrince: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Danegun777:
People are wicked

You mean Igbo pple.

The major reason why Igbos are behind is their hatred, jealousy and savagery. Dang it. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by DECLAN2015(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
Rayd502:
Some people are wicked,what will one gain taking the life of an innocent man?

How do u come to the conclusion
That he was poison
Let them do automsy
And toxicology test
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by sageb: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by Englishisamust: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Satazaa:
wow this is hilarious, point is how does being proficient in solving this makes you a successful person in life, I personally has never seen a mathematician multimillionaire

grin grin grin. Jim Paul Simon.. the market guru..

Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by cliffypatt(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
LadyRosa:
>:
angry angry

Envy is a disease that everyone should be watchful of, if you suspect someone is envious of you, please stay very very far away from that person.

When I notice any friend of mine is envious of me, I quickly stay away. I hardly pick nor respond to their messages. I become unavailable.

Person wey even get money pass you can still envy you,be careful.I noticed this a long time ago,if you get friend wey get money and e still dey bully you, RUN!

Envy almost cost the life of one of my siblings. The idea was to kill him so my parents will mourn.But I no gree.While my parents were praying for healing, me WAKA o, I enter strange lands in search of solution AND I GOT IT!

I didn't rest until the my dad's aunt was put in the grave. No regrets! When asked what I wanted, I said I want her dead straight! No time!

An eye for an eye. 💪

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
fuck419:

What a pity.
It would have been nice if your angels fought and defeated your enemy but that is not the case here.

Hmm,

I am sorry, anyone can still embark on the same journey as you did and get you dead as well.

Your only option is to repent and ask God for forgiveness ASAP

Tor, my sibling is alive and well.
As for forgiveness, there's no need. I only returned her wish back to her.

Its biblical. Its called back to sender.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Igbo kwenu! Una wehdone o
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by YorubaSamurai: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Stay away from igbo people
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by kkins25(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
Satazaa:
grin grin grin grin
olodo...go to banks, investment banks, Central banks, etc.. Who the fvck do you think is coming up with the algos and mathematics for predicting sell and buy? grin grin grin
Don't play, you'll learn. And you'll learn the hard way!
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by EndRape2(f): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
I have notice this about Igbo people, they do not like themselves very envious and jealous, and they see human Life as nothing, to take life is nothing to them, only few are good most are evil.
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by Chetas81(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
They would continue to do based on their negative colour,I fear black man
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
LadyRosa:
>:
angry angry

Person wey even get money pass you can still envy you,be careful.I noticed this a long time ago,if you get friend wey get money and e still dey bully you, RUN!

Wow.... I love your courage o... You be very brave woman wey dey use brain, if not na so so prayer you for siddon put till the unwanted happens.... Our African heritage rocks jàre.
So you mean na your dad's aunt wan kpai your sibling. May God deliver us from evil.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
LadyRosa:
>:
angry angry

Jealousy is not something,one should condone at all.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
LadyRosa:
>:
angry angry

Please Link me to read the babalawo abeg 234 913 295 9810
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
If he vomited indomie

They should check all those aboki that sell cooked indomie and egg with rusted pot.

Just saying ...
Shut up nonsense your brothers in the south are very envious we northerners don't envy each other,
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by Olaxy21: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
Always watch out and becareful of what you eat from friends and your haters including family
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by benqo01(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
So unfortunate omo this world people wicked no b small na him closest paddy go poison am e sure me wella
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by ChristianMuslim: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Typical igbo people.. Na their way.. very jealous and envious tribe.. thats how they are envying yoruba and tinubu even before campaign.. Fear easterners.. Thats how they want to claim lagos, they latet say its a no mans land..
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by ChristianMuslim: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Very envious and jealous tribe, im not surprised when they are dragging tinubu and yorubas..
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by icedbreez(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
fuck419:

What a pity.
It would have been nice if your angels fought and defeated your enemy but that is not the case here.

Hmm,

I am sorry, anyone can still embark on the same journey as you did and get you dead as well.

Your only option is to repent and ask God for forgiveness ASAP

You know wether by "waka", na church him go?

You should know there are different kinds of churches under same God.

"Die by fire" churches dey
"Lord forgive them " churches dey
"Back to sender" churches dey

Be guided.
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by kelspinall(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
why are people like this?

wetin you gain?.
you don blow/collect millions after this act?

omoh,fuq friends i will continue saying this,i rather sit my ass the whole day alone that to fool around with fools...
Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by yarimo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
LadyRosa:
>:
angry angry

kudos to you, you are exactly me in this aspect. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Don't relent be at alert 24/7 close friends and family members are the most dangerous

1 Like

Re: Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) by PHAYOL81: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
This incident reminds me of a friend (name withhold) who ended up suffering similar fate. He was just recovering from a life-crumbling biz issues and then, one disastrous weekend, he went to a party only to arrive home, complaining of fatigue and shortly after retiring to bed, started wringling in pain and FOAMING. He was,quickly rushed to the hospital by his live-in cousins only for the doctor to confirmed him B.I.D.
SUCH a lively and lovely gentle IGBO guy left just like that. AND come to think of it, the party he attended was hosted by his STATE kinsmen.
SUCH A CRUEL WORLD WE'RE IN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her / Separated Conjoined Twins Arrive Bayelsa, Get N1m For Upkeep (photo) / Woman Dies After Gynaecologist Mistakenly Cuts Her Intestines During Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.