Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega (24704 Views)

Sanusi To Tinubu: The President Shouldn’t Be The Petroleum Minister / Tinubu Should Review RECs Appointment – Ex-INEC Chairman, Jega / President Jonathan Meant Well For Nigeria – Ex-inec Chairman, Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega by JB4life: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jega the master hypocrite, the whole country is still paying dearly for your nepotistic role in 2015 renewed in 2019 with ripple effect into 2023.
Agent of darkness.

But nothing in this world lasts forever
Re: The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega by Kachidubem: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Who ever appoint, the president will still influence it, we are in Nigeria
I swear... the best solution...

Let another country conduct our election for us...lmao
Re: The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega by EcoNews: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
You keep accusing others of what you do out of foolishness. The year n time Buhari made that statement on dogs n baboon was it Buhari that conducted the election that year ?

If it is not Buhari that conducted the election that year why are you now bring that up as one of the election Buhari conducted ?! Both election conducted by Buhari witnesses no violence unlike other Nigeria presidential election so you can talk far n near but in the end you are only induced out of bigotry n hate to condemn Buhari.

That is not to say Buhari is not a failure but not blind senseless criticism mumu like you push as facts.

Programmer47:

You are not making sense. I won't descend to insults because that is your escape route.

This is your earlier quote ;
Did Buhari take his own election as do or die ?
Make bigotry and hate no kill una for this country.

From where did Buhari conducting election enter the statement na?
Omo, the levels of delusion and hypocrisy some of you engage in is mind boggling sha.
When they catch you pants down, the next step is to insult and deflect.

Buhari threatened the whole Nation that the dogs and the baboons would be soaked in blood if he loses.
This is a statement that was echoed not just on TV but in the newspapers as well.
But trust agents of darkness to find a way to lie and deflect. It is well with your conscience sha
Re: The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega by lailo: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Zionmdde:

Tribal bigots are very stupid in my eyes, that exactly how I see you. Now swerve
Tribal bigot bcs I didn't support ur Obi? Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega by Zionmdde: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
lailo:

Tribal bigot bcs I didn't support ur Obi? Mumu grin
If u want to be bigot, be proud to be one. Idiots pride in that. You used the phrase 'osu children ' and yet u are asking if it's because u didn't support obi.
Re: The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega by jude79(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
The inec chairman should be appointed by a bi-partisan commission, where all parties Fielding presidential candidates have equal votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi / Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland / Heavy Traffic In Ikeja, Lagos As APC Governor campaign flag-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.